And you're eating shit quality food

tell me how the fuck am I not eating enough while all I am doing is nothing

what is your food of recommendation?

Easy way drink mass gains protein 1k calories and shit

Take your HIV meds.

I might try this, thanks man.

beri bani :^)

Yw keep eating like shit and drink mass you'll be a chub In no time

I've been doing it for a long time now and it has no effect (except the drink mass one)

>6'
>lanklet
boy do I have news for you

shut up manlet

> Eats 5 small meals during the day, that I probably eat for lunch.
>Kek

>small

tell me your secret, fatso

Unironically GOMAD

Bruh wtf is you doing? 100 fucking pounds? How old are you? That's a preposterous weight.

You need to almost double your weight, you have a long journey. Consider GOMAD, mass gainer shakes, and seeing a fucking doctor/dietician. It's really easy though, just count your calories and make it your goal to be over at least 2700 every day.

If you actually tracked your calories you're probably eating next to nothing. Skellies have the same problem as fatties in that they really have no concept of how many calories they are actually consuming.

I am 28 now, been like this since 18

>Consider GOMAD, mass gainer shakes, and seeing a fucking doctor/dietician

ok I will try this

I thought people will get fat doing nothing and eating all day?

Just count your calorie intake correctly and honestly for 1 month, if you are eating in a surplus than there is something medically wrong with you and you should consult a doctor.

Step 1: order a large pizza from Domino's, they have a deal where their large 3-topping pizzas are like $8
Step 2: Eat the whole damn thing for a meal you pussy. Wash it down with milk
Step 3: repeat as often as needed. You'll gain weight.

How fucking retarded are you that you cant count calories. I know for a fact you were strictly supervised by your hawk-like mother when you ate as a child. Hehe im so naughty I ate 2 whole donuts and a coke in one sitting. Drink 20L high fat milk a day and no more skelly

... they do? The just don't think they are eating nearly as much as they are actually eating. Much like skellingtons always think they are eating a lot when they are actually eating next to nothing.

>5GOMAD

Holy shit, it's really not that hard to gain weight if you're dyel.

I can make you a weight gainer shake that has 1500kcal per serving. Just put tons of peanut butter, cashew nuts, some olive oil, protein powder, quark and mix that shit with joghurt or milk. Easy.

if you're still snacking you're not eating enough in your normal meals. Just track your shit

t. lanklet

>6' 100lbs
I don't believe you. Post a pic.

Being lanky is about proportions, not purely height

Fucking eat more. I wish I had your problem

Unironically GOMAD. Easy calories, oats help too

>be 6' 100lbs lanklet

Please post a pic of your torso.

Also at that weight you should only focus on eating and nothing else. Forget about working out until you are at least 175 american pounds.

Liquid calories and high caloric density condiments will probably do it for you. Use olive oil whenever you can. Eat nuts; 170 calories per 1oz