>150kg
>smoker
>good eating habits
>former pro swimmer ( 12 -> 15 y/o )
>former rugby player ( 1 year @16 )
>fell for the vydia meme
>diagnosed with depression
>got fatter and fatter

I want to make a change. I no longer have the patience to look at my fat body. Recommend me some gym sets, /fit, so I can turn from being an obese fuck to being a God among men.

stop smoking and read the sticky

Clean your floor, but I mean really proper clean. You can burn a lot of calories doing work around house.

used to be a fatty and i got some sweet gains
at ur point i'd prob just stay fat

Start by eating less.

dont want to get skinnier, want to turn this fucking fat into muscle

forget working out for now, concentrate on reversing what food did to you, diet. READ STICKY

Turn fat into muscle...
I want to turn my CO2 into fire, but it just won't work.

That's not how it works faggot. Eat less to loose the fat. Train to gain muscles. If you eat like a fat fuck but train you'll still be a fat fuck, you fat fuck.

even if you work out you'll stay fat if your diet isn't in check you fool, what does building muscle matter if its under that much fat, it won't be noticeable.

literally just fast.

Stop fucking eating. Drink water.

kys, bet your mid region is a mess

dukan diet, lost 35kg in 3 months
google it, read it, love it

nope, sorry fatty
gotta stay clout for the bitches

>literally get back into swimming
best advice anyone here is going to give you.

>good eating habits
How about you start with a fucking reality check
How do you think you got to be the shape you are? Do you think it was some magic spell that was cast on you while you were playing some shit tier MMO? This is your body, you fat sack of shit, you own it, you did this to yourself, you are gonna have to accept that you are the person who is responsible for your own health at some point, so it might as well be today
Once you understand that you're the master of your own destiny then read the sticky

if you're actually the one in the photo I feel bad for you man. I would have killed myself 10+ years ago if I had Indian genetics or whatever crap that is

lol he thinks he's fit, take the shirt off delusional loo

I can tell you were an ex fatty just by looking at your barrel frame. You don’t look as good as you think.
Stay humble pajeet

>good eating habits
Are you fucking serious? How delusional can you be? Think real hard and deep about your life and your pathetic fatfuck self and recognise how shitty your habits are and how much you gotta change and then maybe, and only maybe, you may be ready to make a change. Until then get the fuck off of my board, you disgusting fuck

>fell for the vidya meme
Don’t blame video games faggot

>he thinks he's a big shot
You're a manlet, you don't look like you lift at all and your facial """aesthetics""" are absolute shit. You need a reality check, just like OP

there is no way you accumulated this much mass playing vidya 17-20 (4 years) if you've been physically active for 5 years ages 12-15, so you're lying to yourself about being athletic and you were fat as a child as well, quality bait m8

I was big my whole life if that makes you sleep well at night.

read the fucking sticky. look into diets. i'm fat too and that's just what works. also read the sticky.

Say "fat" instead of "big"
There's no point in sugar coating things, as much as that clearly appeals to you

point is you presented the fact that you were a pro swimmer, they are anything but fat and there should be some muscle mass left, butt looking at you there is none so it makes sense you are delusional about your eating habits as well

stop eating so fucking much you sack of shit. YOURE GONNA DIE

You will never look normal again, sorry fatty your skin is fucked I hope the Bing Bing wahoo vidya shit was worth it

lol 5 feet babyface no mass under that shirt. youre at baseline, completely average, now starts the real work

>'pro' swimming at 12yo
>smoking
>good eating habits

>having reached 150kg before 18, despite the crazy metabolism of puberty and exercise

Maybe time to start admitting some things to yourself

>I was ""big""""
GTFO you obese fuck. I respect people who are self aware and actually wanna change but you just keep lying to yourself

Are you the 'I used to lift' annoying guy

nah youre fucked even if you lose weight you will have lots of loose skin just bloatmax now

Fucking kek how delusional can you be

You deserve to stay a fat fuck.

>big whole life
>swimmer
Literally what m8

I'll prove y'all dimwits are wrong

Why do all fatfucks think they're not like other fatfucks

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Stop eating or ideally eat foods that take more calories to digest than they give. Quit soda. Worry about bulking once you loose weight. Save money for loose skin surgery, you’ll need it

typical preet grewhal. stay humble, why do you pajeets have such trouble with that. living with your parents until your married and never having to work really fucks you guys up.

no you wont fat fuck you will be """motivated""" for a couple days then you will be fatter and fucker as ever, now, go to mcdonalds, FAT !

I really hope you do, user

Its just you have given us nothing to believe it
and a plethora of things that make your claim seem hollow

Haha good one friendo :^)

ss + go mad.

we're all gonna make it, brah.

Not until you learn to be humble, fattie

Quads of truth

Nice

Start by cutting your daily calorie intake by 67%. You can’t even start working out until you’ve dropped a significant amount of weight or you will just hurt yourself

Stop being a walking meme, can't even tell if you're spewing that crap ironically or not

>good eating habits

A little too good seeing your pictures.

NEW YEAR NEW ME AMIRITE BOIS??? ;)

POO

only one way, dnp

only pic related can be this arrogant

>fell for the vydia meme

Video games didn't do this to you, Jabba, you did it to yourself.

Nah you’re gonna lose two lbs of water weight, look in the mirror and convince yourself you made it. Then proceed to order a Double McDelusion and a large fry. Shut up fatty. With your frame and age we’ll definitely see you on my 600lb life. Pop off James.

Nothing 'turns fat into muscle', do you even know what dnp is or how it works?

meant for this
Doesn't matter, he should take 600mg dnp daily or 800.

Dub dubs of truth

Sure, if he wants to die of hyperthermia

>good eating habits

quit smoking.
start fasting so you lose fat and minimize excess skin around your belly that other weight loss methods won't address.
stick with it.

Why do you waste your time giving advice to someone who is clearly too delusional and narcissistic to actually have what it takes to change?

>good eating habits
thats a lie
>former pro swimmer
going to the pool during summer and just chilling in the water while still wearing your shirt its not swimming
>former rugby player
its always nice to have someone who weights more than 2 players on the team, but i bet you didnt run that much
>fell for the vydia meme
more like fell for the "vydia meme" meme
>diagnosed with depression
SELFdiagnosed, am I right?
>got fatter and fatter
finally you tell one truth after all that bullshit

the first step is to admit that you are lying to yourself

also I know this is bait, but i couldnt resist

Can no one else see the mouse pointer on the shirt?

show bobs, you dyel fag

you want him to live?

>implying he isn’t going to die by 40 at this rate anyway

Edgy

Fair, can't argue with that

>TFW a "poo" slays more white pussy than your beta asses
back to /pol/ you go
my tinder game helps me stick this "poo" in ur sisters

I'm short but I promise you my lifts are better than your dyel faggot ass kid

>OP posts a pic of a literal Hershey kiss body and everyone defends
baka go post on facebook you "former pro swimmer at 12 years old" lmao so full of shit

I don't know if this guy will make it or not, but when he moves past his current anger/denial phase and wants to change, fasting is his best bet for his obese state.

I am 185cm and I used to be 150kgs aswell, now at 94kgs, did keto, fuck the niggers who doubt it, Google it (lost that weight in 6 months)

POO IN THE FUCKING LOO

your tinder game consists on using fake pics and then dateraping them

>tinder game
>baka
>kid

Stop being a living meme my man, it's hilarious how you make fun of OP and fail to realise you and him are the same, two narcissistic delusional fucks convinced they're special. As to your lifts being better than mine, I'm not even gonna argue with you because I'm sure I lifted more than you two months after I started lifting, hell, seeing how you look like I'm damn sure my girlfriend could surpass you in every lift

It's not about doubting it dumbass, it's about OP failing to be humble and realise how much he has to change

Fuck guys, who forgot to close the manlet pit again?

Hey there big guy, looking sharp in that outfit :)

There is One Way
>cardio and greyskull lp

I'm 194cm and when I was 23 I weighed 147kg. I didn't smoke or drink but I also wasn't athletic at all, I had spent my life gaming and playing DnD, so you might be in a better starting place than I was. All I really did was completely change my eating habits, eating 3 'healthy' meals a day. They were mostly Weight Watchers meals. I never counted calories or macros. On top of that I went to the gym 3 times a week and went climbing at weekends (I live in scotland close to the highlands). That's it, there's no real secret user. You just have to do it. I lost all the weight and got down to 96kg, ended up losing my virginity to a very attractive older Spanish woman, took the virginity of a Finnish goddess then ended up in a relationship with a Chinese girl. I had made it. Then I moved to america and put all the weight back on. I'm now 135kg and about to start all over again. I had a lifetime of fun while I was thin so I don't even give a fuck what happens anymore, but don't do what I did and think you can stop and go back to your old habits. The changes you make must be for life

>>/fast/

>good eating habits
:^)

>Larper poo in loo
Lmao

Okay now I'm sure this is bait

>back to 135kg
nigga why, when you went pas 100kg you should have started to care mofo, start CICO fucking now and don't stop until you hit 95kg

Sure, if he wants to permanently damage his joints. Are you so fucking retarded you can't see he has to lose a lot of weight before he can even start running safely? All physical activity he can do for now should be limited to a daily walk

OP, I've read your other posts on this thread and I'm going to try and be as sincere and honest as possible here. Before we start I want to let you know I am a 5'8 manlet who last year started at 330 pounds. I am now down to 240 and still losing. I have a ways to go my friend, just like you do. By reading what you've said here today I am not going to meme you and say HAPPY NEW YEARS or NEVER GUNNA MAKE IT, but I am going to tell you you haven't quite gotten to the right mindset yet.

The first step is being completely and utterly brutally honest with yourself. Even with the progress I've made, finally being comfortable enough to do real work outs, family members and coworkers complimenting me, avoiding gain goblins, I still look in the mirror and say "I have to do better". Especially right now with people telling me I look "too skinny", these niggas are fucking crazy since I am still obese on the BMI scale and in the mirror. You need to do some serious "you" time and understand your shortfalls. Stop fucking saying "I'm big", it's sugar coating. You need to be able to tell yourself you are fucking fat and accept the fact, then come to terms with what you need to do to fix it. When I was bigger I'd consider suicide multiple times a day when I came to terms with just how fucking fat I was. I don't think about killing myself often now because I've seen how to correct my ways. Again, brutal honesty is just one step of many in this process.

You can't just "turn muscle in to fat". You need to cut your calorie intake and lose weight first. I'm doing a cut I don't think a lot of people here would consider healthy at 1300 calories on weekdays, on weekends I can "spice it up" with 1500. That is well beyond going 500 under my TDEE. If you don't know what I'm talking about seriously read the sticky, then read it again, then lurk more on here, /fat/, and /fph/.

Good luck.

you madarchod bahen ke laude you fucker. you madarchod you madarchod. bahen ke laude
teri bahen ki chut

M8 pls, cardio =/= running. It can be anything what rise his BPM

Fucking kek, I actually laughed out loud with that one my man, quality bait 10/10

Don't try to retroactively correct yourself, you suggested greyskull and that's plain dumb. Besides, in his current state there's no type of cardio besides walking that wouldn't be dangerous

this has to be bait. read the sticky you fucking mongoloid

nothing wrong with extreme cuts in short time frame if this was 1-2 months you're gonna have a bad time kiddo

who lets their fucking kid get this fat?
your parents and you should be put down.
can't afford to have your shitty genes infecting humanity.

do us a favor and end it.

Keto, once at 90kg lift like crazy.