What does Veeky Forumss room look like?

What does Veeky Forumss room look like?

I swear to god you fucking degenerates always have the weirdest rooms

fix your shelf

Cute dog bro, would pet

not dumb enough to post my bedroom pic on Veeky Forums but believe me its very classy

What's the worst that could happen?

lol where did you find this?

I remember someone on Veeky Forums claiming this was their gym room a few years back but who the fuck knows

why do you people have posters and all that useless crap in your rooms? clocks? why not only keep the essential stuff and keep it tight and clean? never understood this

Is that Yin from DTB next to the Yurus? Can't tell.

Comfy in bed

>literal autism

why would you have a useless fucking fake sword and christmas lights? are you a woman? what is the point in spending money on stupid shit like that?

This seriously looks like a female’s room lmao

Where are all the bedrooms of the rich engineers?

5+2/1?

Do you live in a grey cubicle? People decorate their homes with things that evoke emotions for them, like souvenirs or family photos or art. Do you have literal autism?

i'm perfectly normal just can't see why I would need souvenirs or family photos or art? will looking at them change anything in my life? just seems like an investment with literally no returns

CIA niggers on your doorstep.

must be a dream to do naked squats with your squat plug while looking into the eyes of tay tay. squeezing my glutes to push for the last reps I hear her moaning voice blasting at max. volume "In the middle of the night, in my dreams / You should see the things we do, baby". Right after the set dropping to my knees shooting a load for her legs.

Ahahhahahaha a fucking sword on your wall

*tips*

Nice cutlass m'lord

Korea explain

she's such a pretty boy

>xxxHolic
Great taste

Here's my domicile

>cringe-tier

You're not normal if you can't see the reason people like to decorate. It's cool, do your thing. But most are not ascetic monks.

Mirin your cleanliness and dog. I wish I owned a home. I'm saving right now, but I live in a big city, so a condo will have to be my first get. The Game of Soy poster sucks, though, in my opinion

>pwease no steppy
>kuck flag
>fap lotion next to bed

>kekistan flag

>paying actual money to get an ironic Vietnamese rock climbing forum flag

mediocre but cozy

Sorry bro, bigger fan of the books than the show. But all the merch is for the show unfortunately. I was looking into condo's and town homes outside of the city, but I'm happy where i'm at now.

>I'm a classical liberal/libertarian
>I thought the kekistan shit was hilarious and its a decent conversation starter
>And I did round of accutane and have bad boughts of dry skin in the winter

Too many plants/10

Best room in this post.

I like it, you're an adult

I want to believe.

user you have to delet your pic right now!