I'm not gonna make it

What the fuck is this bullshit someone explain
> 5'6 122
> Ready to start ivysaur 4-4-8
>Use dexy via machine in gym
> 18% bf
Can someone please explain to me how the fuck this nonsense works?
I knew I was a soy boy supreme but how can I be skellied and have a high bf?
Pic related

Skelly? What? I only see fat and bones

You mean how can you be skinnyfat? Bad diet

>5'6"

why even start?

Please anons i need some constructive advice, I don't want to lose weight but I don't want to start a bulk if I am truly 18% bf, what should I do?

You don't have enough muscle to show

Lift and cut junk food. So hard

>5'6
no point even being a man.
start transitioning.

get rid of your Napoleon Complex and accept your faith. It doesn't really matter what you do really. Just lift in the gym. Play with the machines. Run around in the gym. Who cares really.

Whatever the outcome might be you will always be a manlet who looks like he is overcompensating by lifting.

You can't win.

did it ever strike you that you can eat at a slight surplus to minimize fat gain dood? don’t fall for the MUH 1000 CALORIE SURPLUS. you’re. 122 pounds, just fucking eat.

Work out hard and bulk even harder. It wouldnt be ideal for you to cut at this point. Do heavy weights 3x a week and do 30 minutes cardio on off days. Eat everything in sight. If you have trouble eating alot mix whey, oatmeal, and peanutbutter and make a breakfast shake out of that.

Thevreason youre skinnyfat, or skelly with high bf, is you have nearly no muscle, by putting on muscle you will lower you bf, try eating healthy at a very slight surplus, and doing compound lifts. dont be the skinnyfat who does curls every time

build your body to fit you...
you dont really have the structure to be a big power lift, you arent tall and skinny like like a runner,
you are small and might be able to build into a cyclist or idk some other small weak body type..
have you thought of being a librarian?

Cut. Just do it, you dont want to end a bulk at 25%+ bf and cut for 6 months and lose your gains. Bit the bullet and cut first. I started skinny fat and I am grateful I cut first.

I had the same stats as you a few years back, just keeping working hard and improving yourself and you'll turn out grand. I wouldn't really worry too much about diet at first instead get on a program where you can get stronger(Starting strenght, stronglifts, alphadestiny's novice program e.t.c), maybe eat at maintenance at first but keeping adding weight in the gym, when you plateau than eat a small surplus(200-300) and then continue till you plateau again, because you're so thin you're going to gain a lot of muscle quickly and start appearing a lot leaner

this is one of those situations you dont exactly try to fight your way out of

There is literally nothing to cut.
>Lose your gains
Broscientists pls go

don't listen to this, there's no point in cutting you'll just be a skeleton instead do this you'll turn out a lot bigger and leaner

>5'6

This is haven

Thing is... I actually tried to do this
Kek
In September pic related I was 139 at what the machine claimed was also 18% bf... I've lost weight since then since maintaining what lifts I did have but the fucking machine says no bf lost despite eating at a 500cal defecit. The machine also said one month I was 14% bf. So desu I think the machine is a piece of shit. Fuck the machine.

Ngl librarian would be keeno

Love seeing newbies get hung up on their bf% like it’s something you can actually really accurately measure.

Even water tanks can be off 3-5%

Thnx for advice I'm gonna eat more now desu, just bewildered that I was 18% bf and upset cos sticky says 16% or below

Get Otoplasty

I'd start tickling her feet, side, and lower back just above her ass.
>devilish tactics

>Otoplasty
nah i like my ears fgt

If you really do, then it is fine. I just wanted to give advice. Fixing my ears got me 1-2 points on a scale of 10.

ahh sorry bro didn't mean to be harsh. glad your otoplasty has made you happier and better looking, I just don't feel it's a priority for me right now.hence the thread ahaha.

handsome face though

You arent lifting enough then, since fat isnt going to muscle.

Whats your program

i came to the same conclusion.
lifting is nothing for me.

I was doing PPL but im gonna switch to a strength program like ivysaur for better progression

>5'6 122
fellow 5'6 manlet here
Do PPL, works wonders on our kind of body

>Running ivysaur 4-4-8
>Not running machamp 1000-1000-2000
Not gonna make it.