>smoking
SOYBOY
O
Y
B
O
Y

>validate my bad choices please

Weed is different for everyone. It makes me better at being social and doesn't make me want to eat junk food. Some people its the opposite. I can control my consumption. I know people that can't control their consumption and smoke everyday. Those people are pretty fucked in the head. Weed can be good or bad depending on the person you are.

This honestly. It's crazy how butthurt people can get just by saying you don't smoke or drink, as if it's a personal attack on them. Insecure fuckboys.

>pride of have no honor
thank weed
thank soy
thank jews

DUDE WEED LMAO!

>inb4 Marijuana defence force comes to shill on this thread

I havent smoked in years
now my anxiety is back
and I crave it so so bad
but I haven't caved in yet

Weed decreases test levels. Why are you posting this in Veeky Forumsness ?

I don't smoke because that shit just makes me lazy and sleepy. Brainlet drug

>not vaping organic grassfed breastsoymilk

(you)

>doing weed is a political issue
Get off this board

Smoking does nothing for me, but I like edibles in moderation. Something like a laced cookie to make me comfy before bed.

Only right wing shitstains are against weed though. Even if you don't smoke yourself there's no reason to want it banned because it's been proven time after time that it's not any worse than alcohol or tobacco.

My job has drug testing and pays very well, so I'll pass.
People could drink draino, and I wouldn't give a fuck.

I don't smoke weed anymore because it gives me anxiety and panic attacks :(

I don't smoke because the high just isn't worth it.

I just drink and take MDMA now.

We don't want it banned, in fact, the more bRain dead stoners the better. Less competition for us real men who know when something is addictive, unhealthy, and bad for building muscle.

You cant take Molly that often

I know it sucks

there is literally nothing wrong with smoking and fuck trump for making it more illegaler

Same. Used to smoke several blunts daily. One day just started making me feel weird and increased every time I smoked. My life has vastly improved since I stopped though.

>if you don't smoke then you are against weed
weedposter are literally brainlet

I remember reading that mj decreases grey matter in the brain.

That ever get refuted?

>weed
>addictive
choose one

Actually it's because I'm a walletlet.

Found the high schooler

Smoking makes me dumber than when I'm blackout drunk. I only do it when I need to knock myself out, such as when I'm suffering from something or need to REALLY forget something that recently happened. Admittedly, I have practically no tolerance and I load about half gram of super stinky bud in my vaporizer, so that might have something to do with it.

if you think that weed is addictive, you've clearly never tried it. you have no sat whatsoever on things you don't have any experience with.

only reason to smoke weed is to have more fun eating while bulking

I was addicted to weed for a month

>Less competition for us
SAD, you are leftwing right?

>addicted
top kek, please user stop. i've smoked my fair share of weed and i have never had cravings to smoke. you have an addictive personality, there is a difference between physical dependence (addiction) or mental dependence (being a lonely fuck with too much free time)

>mfw used to smoke pot to get some sleep
>decide that its not to depend on pot to get sleep, drop it
>haven't smoked weed in damn near 2 years
>mfw haven't really gotten good night of sleep since

Even if I wanted to smoke it there's no way for me to get my hands on any, living in CA now and I only ever bought my pot through rec dispensaries and I refuse to buy any from niggers or cholos

Agreed. It also doesn't help that there is almost 0 product consistency. For most of the US and the world it's illegal so the product is just whatever is available. Every time it's a different strain, indica or sativa, different quality, different growers, etc. For people sensitive to certain undesirable effects like paranoia, lethergy, or dizziness, one bad experience with one certain strain prone to those effects will turn them off. Even people in legal states where they can choose specific strains still deal with thier favorites running out of stock or being replaced by the next big thing.

Weed makes you relaxed. Wanting to feel relaxed instead of being agressive/assertive/high energy is beta as fuck. Literal soyboys who just want to "chill". And don't take me wrong, I've smoked weed, I know how it is.

i dont do it because i dont want my money to fuel the drug war

What's wrong to relax in the evening if you stay at home anyways? And it's even more beta to not do something because you fell it's "beta"

>tfw I only buy weed from a friend that grows it
suck it, spics

no amount of smoke is good for your lungs by all means try it but after shrooms, acid or DMT you'll probably realize that its usually a waste of time

>Have 7 grams of weed bought from the darknet
>Never feel like using it
>Every time I prepare to vape it feels like a chore
>Every time I smoke I just wish I was drinking instead

I don't think it's bad smoking erryday, as long as you keep the rest of your life in check and it doesn't impair you in any way (by eating into your funds or making you too dizzy to concentrate on your work for example)
Smoking one joint a day doesn't mean much when you can regulate the size and weed/tobacco proportion in it
Personally I don't get the munchies and I think sex / masturbation after weed is fantastic, also I only vape before bed so I can sleep it off before work

don't know, but heroin kills my gains

Why would I want to smoke weed?

1. It drops your testosterone levels
2. This is a fitness forum, we lift weights to relax

>we lift weights to relax
So much this.
I used to drink 2 bottles of wine before bed.
Now I lift heavy instead.
Almost as good a sedative; I'm usually so knackered I can't even be bothered showering

>it's beta to do something you think it's beta

Bro I don't need to take a substance to alter my state of mind to feel chill. Some people don't like to use drugs, you insecure fag

When I'm feeling particularly pensive or ruminating extensively, I find that weed takes my mind off things. I feel it's important to avoid stress in order to be physically and mentally healthy.

>real men
>competition
>pot addictive
>bad for building muscle
S O I B O I

Sounds like ur a bitch that needs to man the fuk up

If digits weed is bad

If digits you must rip a fat anal dab

when I smoke weed I get mad trips
>be on party
>everyone's stoned af
>friend asks me if I want some
>I give in as I'd like to have a good experience at least once
>previous times have been shit as well
>it hits me as soon as the blunt is finished
>body paralyzed
>breathing is a motherfucking battle
>feel blood pumping through my veins
>somehow I manage to go inside
>there's a light string with flowers
>start seeing the geometrical shapes in form of equations
>dude bro comes in with two knives
>we've been grilling
>scared to death
>run outside
>the fucking sky has more colors than I could imagine
>fall on the grass
>can't decide which sense to trust
>a million grass particles or a million colours
>friend walks with me for ~1h to calm me down
>I see shit in everything
and then I was heavenly depressed for three days
and that's my usual time with weed
one time I thought I was going to jail as I interpreted someone vomiting as water boarding

Smoke less and you'll have more fun.
This also kinda ruined weed for me, although now when I do partake I only smoke crumbs

How often is okay?

This happens often to people with postive family history of schizophrenia.

Monthly at minimum, don't buy from niggers or wiggers. Always test your shit using marquis reagent.

I can confirm this, my uncle was schizophrenic and weed just fucks me up, everything starts spinning and things either look like they're tinted red or yellow. Light seems dark and most the time one joint makes me ass to grass

Twice a year for no brain damage

> Veeky Forums - Fitness
> "Eyyy boi wanna destroy your lungs?"

I use to enjoy smoking but honestly it is makes me sick now. Just the smell makes my head hurt, it dehydrates me, makes me dizzy, increases anxiety, and makes me unmotivated. I fucking hate it now, if it was legal in my state I might take it in pill form to sleep but for anything else, nah.
Idk why the sudden change of heart, but it just doesn't make me feel good anymore.
Problem now is that my BF smokes all day, everyday and it's becoming a issue. If it was just once in awhile it'd be fine, but he just becomes a lazy, messy slob I have to pick up after. He wastes so much money on it and I can't get him to at least cut down his use...

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

unfriendly reminder that if you smoke weed you're a hippie degenerate unfit for civilized society