Tfw gyno

>tfw gyno

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like fat

sadly it's not, and too poor to get surgury.

Same boat lad, it's horrible. I'm pretty big and have decent numbers, but I can never find solace in my body. Too me, I will always look like shit. Also, I have extreme anxiety when I'm in a situation where i take my shirt off and I have to flick the nips. It sucks because I've always been low bodyfat and ive had it since 12. Now, im 182 at 10%bf and my nips, to me, are still puffy and huge.

The fact that I can never find solace in my body motivates the shit out of me. When I'm at the gym and about to PR, I just look at myself and if I see my nips through my shirt I get fucking enraged and sad. Motivates the shit out of me and is the reason i hit 315 for bench

Hold on faggot, I don't have gyno but I saved a post about solving gyno just in case i ever developed it. Let me search through my archives. be back in a bit with the solution.

Also, remove estrogens for your diet: any dairy or soy product and eggs. Eat more androgenic foods such as spinach, celery, any vegetable from the Brassica oleracea group (broccoli or cabbage), avocados and coconut oil.

pls post body

Get some 6-oxo, shit will be gone in a week tops

What if you can’t get it prescribed because you have shitty old Kaiser?

that's just anti-keto

fuuu

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

O N I O N S
N
I
O
N
S

What's gyno?

Try raloxifene before surgery, you can buy a gram raws for $20. Make a 60mg/ml ralox solution and take 1ml every day until it's cleared up.

man tits that can only be removed by surgery

gynecomastia, aka man boobs

Not necessarily, pubertal gyno can be reduced with SERMS

how to acquire Raloxifene?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910
I assume this only works for teenagers?

You'll probably find ralox the same place you find roids, do some source searching since I'd get b& for talking about sources.

Just dry fast for like a week and the gyno will go away.

I saw a study on ncbi where they tried it on adults and they saw good success, I think it was clomiphene (or tamofixen) vs raloxifene as gynocomastia treatmene

nice bait

I have similar nips to OP and it used to bother me but they go hard and look normal whenever I've done exercise or I'm slightly cold and they're not really visible through a shirt unless it's tight neoprene or something. It's also pretty easy to discretely pinch them if you're getting laid, but in my experience girls barely notice it.

Honestly OP on the gyno scale you're about a 2 at most, I really wouldn't worry about it.

>bait
>he doesn't know about autophagy

>human body can barely survive if at all for a week without water
>just dry fast for a week breh

you don't have gyno faggot it's fat look at your stomach

>26 replies
>no milkies

Come on lads

>tfw talking to the doctor on Tuesday
Gonna make it, Veeky Forums

God I want to suck on those nipples so bad.

water fasting, not dry fasting you manlet

please pleasw PLEASE POST YOUR FEET

"anti keto"
what?

keto means eating high protein, lows carbohydrates. keto consists of (mostly) meat, dairy and eggs. if you remove dairy and eggs, keto gets really inconvenient and expensive.

are egg whites ok? because that is pretty much my only source of protein for me

grocery store egg whites is estrogen fest. it's the one thing going bio is the smart option.

what protein do you recommend taking then? that you dont have to cook? cuz im a lazy piece of shit and i just blend my oats peanut butter and egg whites.

315 is pretty average

stop being a lazy cunt and learn to cook FFS

just give me a fucking source of protein you faggot