If your gym sold healthy snacks and coffee would you buy any of it? If so, what stuff would you like to see for sale?

If your gym sold healthy snacks and coffee would you buy any of it? If so, what stuff would you like to see for sale?

I know Veeky Forums probs hates all meme foods like green smoothies, protein bars etc but help me out here

I will buy anything if its cheap. You know how overpriced gym snacks and protein bars cost?

>fresh fruit
>protein bakes
>protein shakes
>coffe/tea
>chicken & veg baguettes

No, because it's going to be overpriced.

No, what the fuck. I'm there to train.

onions and sips, that's all you need

This

How much would you pay for a meme protein brownie or whatever if it was actually tasty and hit your macros

It'd be expensive so no.

>Buying food not made yourself from raw ingredients
>Spending excess money on less healthy options

Cafes are a scam, restaurants are a scam, eating out is a scam.

They should sell fruit and nuts though

Milk bananas and muesli also some broth would be nice

However much it cost for the ingredients plus 50 cents maybe.

Just thought of another one banana and peanut butter sandwiches e bulking honey optional

fucking gommunists
GIVE ME THAT FOR FREE
'no'

No they are always overpriced.

I could just make it myself instead of wasting money on it.

onions

is that b8? thats not communist at all

wanting people to sell their stuff as cheap as possible as to benefit the proletariat rather than make a healthy profit is 100% gommunism

YES GOY DON'T MAKE ANY PROFIT CAPITALISM IS BAD GIVE THE BROWNIES AWAY FOR NEXT TO NOTHING ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, THINK OF YOUR FELLOW MAN

Quinoa salad with hemp seeds and pickled onions.

I'm responding to. My own post bc I need den (YOUS)

wanting to get the cheapest price is pure capitalism

why buy the over priced gym slop when I can just buy what's it's made of and make it myself?
it's not like making brownies is very labor heavy. 50 cents for that service is rather much honestly. I'd pay 25 cents for the labor of mixing shit and then putting it in a oven.

the labour is irrelevant

if i'm a michilin starred chef who can make a carrot stick and a drop of rain water taste amazing despite you having access to the same ingredients, you're going to pay me £500 for the honour and nothing less, gommie

Of course it's going to be "overpriced", that shouldn't bother you if you're looking to open something inside a gym. My gym has a bar with shakes, bars, healthy shit, even some training gear. I don't buy there regularly, because it's really expensive, but the occasional purchase from almost everyone at the gym is enough. Sometimes I have to go somewhere after the gym and don't have food/whey/whatever on me. Sometimes I just feel like treating myself. The only thing I buy there almost weekly is fresh orange juice from an automatic machine they brought in. Less than a dollar for a nice cup of pure orange juice.

>not selling donuts for all the fatties who think they "deserve" it after walking on the treadmill for half an hour

Honestly you're leaving money on the table if you focus on the people who actually care about nutrition. Slap a "non gluten" or "reduced sugar" label on the donuts and you're golden, the people who know better already prep their meals anyways and only represent a tiny percentage of your potential profit, unless you run a gym that solely caters to their demographic

smart
for the record my friend has just opened a gym in an upmarket place and said I can do whatever I want there rent free and keep all the profits until he earns enough money to basically buy it from me, in which case he'd be a business partner or it'd evolve into something bigger

I'm not really keen on the idea though for personal reasons but as a NEET atm I figured it'd be worth contemplating

I prefer to make my own food because I know my hands are clean when I cook.

so you never ever eat out?