Training legs

How do you train your legs if you don't own a gym membership or a squat rack at home?

I have a barbell and the weights, i just can't place the weight on my shoulders with ohp (by obv. reasons) to squat

You squat....

You buy a squat rack or you get a gym membership, because doing the squat is sufficiently better than not doing it to merit the expense.

you wouldn't say?
i was more thinking about ideas like pic related. How do other anons do it

Do it with dumbbells over head or use lighter weights

Buy a squat rack or get a gym membership.

Pistol squat with dumbbells

goblet squats, back pack filled with weights, both at the same time, etc.

Do deadlifts

Buy a rack then retard. They aren't that expensive.

Just buy a fucking squat rat you mong. Life is so much easier when you just buy the tools that you need in stead of coming up with silly alternatives.

Just pick the bar up if you don't have a rack, wtf

zercher squats

I just do very high reps with dumbbells. Probably not nearly as good as normal reps with high weight but it's better than not squatting. High sets too

I basically do this with cinderblocks right now, as long as you make sure the structure is stable and you arent ego lifting, you'll be fine.
Do have some kind of mat behind you in case you need to bail on it, though.

Hill sprints, Hindi squat jumps, suicides, sprints, jumping. Noticed massive ass and calve gains from hill sprints.

Flip a big fucking tire.
Drag a heavy tire with a rope.
Front squats

>stop being a leglet

Clean the weight onto your shoulders and do high rep front squats. You can also do some snatch grip deadlifts to work the quads.

This

You either do deadlifts or you do clean and front squats.

this and pistol squats

Just do barbell lunges. You need way less weight and just add more reps. Same effect as squats.