Which one should I get to impress my gym buddies?

Which one should I get to impress my gym buddies?

>Chucks are lifting shoes

Yes

if u wear these as a male you are a basic bitch boy.

Get the rainbow ones, so when they find you in the showers they can rail you.

why would you wear shoes in the shower? are americans really this retarded?

>He goes barefoot in the gym lockerroom and shower
>He contracts all sorts of foot fungi and bacteria
>Europeans

Yes

>people pay $60 for flat shoes where u can just buy $5 flat shoes that do the same thing

These are originally men’s athletic shoes you fucking retard. Then heavy metal took them, then grunge took them, and now for some fucking reason women have just decided these are their shoes now.

But I refuse to let them fully have them. I’ll continue wearing converse.

Also, has anyone else noticed that women have also completely jacked those white adidas with 3 stripes? AND that they’re wearing Vans now too???? What cool shoes are even fucking left for men

Damn that's incredibly gay

If you have thicc legs get high tops. Skinny get lows

This

>be americlap
>country is so dirty a room literally being washed constantly is too dirty to walk on
>have to wear shoes
>shoes get wet
>get gangrene from wet shoes
>no health care so they just rot off
absolute state of america t b h

Baby blue or black

>$60
If only lifting shoes were really that cheap

>no healthcare
In America, unless you lack a full time job and a family to support you, you probably have better healthcare than anyone outside the US will ever know.

Glad you caught on.

>be American.
>forget that Europe exists except when planning vacations.

"no"

okay kiddo

I have honestly no idea why you give even the tiniest fuck about female shoe fashion and tell yourself that you are rebellious by still wearing converse

I paid $40 for my Adidas powerlifts and $50 for my Adidas HVC-2's.....

Right now I lift in my mono black but once my current casual shoes bust out think I’m gonna grab some white ones

kek'd breh.
Europoor here. I wear flip flops when I go to the sauna in the gym. If I happen to forget them I still go

>he waits 3 years for a life saving surgery

What do you think about the powder blues? I was eyeing those, but I think they might stand out too much.

I dislike white shoes, but mostly because they get dirty. I guess if I only wear them to the gym, they won't get as dirty.

roasties weaaring fucking shoes? 'women' shouldnt be allowed to wear footwear t b h, and sluts whove fucked more than 3 people should just have their feet burn off

Wieso bist du so frustriert?

>got ass cancer
>got it done free on the nhs straight away
>meanwhile in america people dont even go to the doctor if theyre not about to literally die because they cant afford a consultation
lmao

"Michael Shopenn’s surgery (hip replacement) in 2007 would have cost close to $100,000 in the United States. But it cost just $13,660 — including all medicine, doctors’ fees and round-trip airfare — at a private hospital in Torhout, Belgium. "

A knee replacement, for example, which would cost $35,000 to $60,000 in the United States, costs less than $23,000 in Costa Rica or India, including airfare and lodging for the patient and a companion.
1.4 Million Americans Will Go Abroad for Medical Care This Year (Source is from 2016)

The absolute state of amerilards

>got it done free
Haha good one.

I mean sometimes you gotta go bold, I like the powder blue. If you aren’t trying to stand out though you could just go the classic black and white colors.

I like the white. I think they look good clean and dirty. Converse make good beaters.

Good point, just let em rail you in the squat rack then

>NHS
>Straight away

I know you're making it up.

Number 2

What shoes are 5 dollars? Kleenex boxes with rubber bands?

Walmart sells fake chicks chucks. I think they're more than five dollars, though.

triple blacks obviously.

I've seen sandals at walmart for $0.99.
If you are creative you can turn these into shoes with another $2 of material.