Power bottom

I want to become a power bottom, so what type of build should I be going for? Also body fat %?
175 lbs, 6'5 if needed.

You're 6'5" you should be conquering life not getting fucked in the ass

I have to many feminine features and still pretty young. Can't give up on this opportunity.

just aim to become as athletic as you can. like a greek statue. nothing hotter than a buff jock riding the d.

So should I be going for the definition in my muscles? Like 12% bodyfat.

YOU SHOULD BE WORKING OUT FOR HER NOT HIM!!!!!!

You need to be lean and have definition.

You need to lift and eat at main, high volume squats

As others have said, at your height you should be on top but you cant help how you feel on the inside and for some, giving is gross but receiving/being the slut is a turn on.

I am a homosexual though, gotta get brotein somehow.

Thank you!

just stop fapping till you can get hard to this bro works for me

post a better glute pic

Why do you want to become a powerbottom tho? Not that I don't like tall muscular bottoms but im still curious why.

stop being gay

>175cm
Am I good for power bottoming?

After my workout.
Being a twink seems boring. Being a top is painful where I live because bottoms consist of older men and stocky built people. Tops however are built, or at least average build.

>not /hm/

DIE DOG

Yes, squats and hip thrusts are your friends

>/hm/?

This is /fit, faggot

I'd say otter mode, with a focus on hypertrophy, max 15% body fat. Weight wise, I wouldn't get much heavier. Tall bottoms are hot m8. Good luck on your journey.

For a moment I was sure this was /hm/
>never change Veeky Forums never change

GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT OUT OUT OUT

PERISH WEAK FAG

Meet me behind the Wal-mart and I will relieve you of your stress

are you a fish girl?

I know a couple of fish girls, I can get them to come and watch if you're into that.

imagine fucking those gills. thrusting into her while she cramps from lack of oxygen

what while what happens?
she has lungs and gills

While I suck you off. Think of it like Cuckholding.

are the cute fish girls typing now?

pls respond fishgirl

Get a better ass first,that's a crack in the wall

That's why I am here asking for help....

Ok well a POWER BOTTOM is bouncy that's why a POWER TOP is needed,your just a hole right now who cant even gape properly,so get your butt hole bleached,get homo hair and SQUATS and OATZ was made for you,just swim alot too and look innocent with a big bouncy defined ass

Hip thrusts for ass, no other exercise will work like (HEAVY) weighted hip thrusts.

Deadlifts for strong core and legs.

Squats of course

run at least mile a day

do whatever you want for upper body, there's a million routines online, anything Athlean-X (youtuber) puts out is pretty good.

For all your exercises do 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps, and use the heaviest weights you are comfortable with, and work out at least 3-5 times a week.

Most importantly, don't give up a month into the working out and just stop (this is where most people fail).

>smol latino twunk
>no ass
JUST

I pretty much do this but I never wanted a good ass

Thank ypu very much ! I will start doing that by next week

I WON'T REST TILL YOU LIE IN A SHALLOW GRAVE FAG

Eat my ass

Veeky Forums is getting /gay/

Veeky Forums has always been gay

>Hates on a fag
>Posts a fag

>getting /gay/
lol
Veeky Forums was the gay board before /hm/ was a thing.

goddamn boy, I'd breed you all night.

i love tall skinny guys.
i'd fuck you all night bby.

Yes pls, I'd like that

Meal tips for bottoming?

The only one build you should want

would legitimately break you in half with my dick

Wrong

>6'5
>wasted on some disgusting gay faggot
fuck this

>2018
>thinking height matters when just being not fat and outright ugly makes you better than 60% of the population
Pls

This.
Be a good boy and stay twinkmode. Muscle bottoms are gross, what am I supposed to do with a giant ass man? That's not hot at all. Most tops like to dominate and toss bottoms around, not be crushed to the bed by them.

For meals just eat light if you want twink mode.

I might go twink mode for a bit

I will probably go full viking when I hit 23/24. Want to enjoy young age.

No I ment what I should it if I wanna keep my hole clean. Fibers, but are there more tips for eating.
>wanna hit muscle cub mode

*should eat for clean bumbum

Enjoy the anal prolapse faggit

less dairy and meat, more vegs and fruit, drink water, dont drink coffee.

Fitness goals *

how do i become this kind of a beefy bottom, right now i'm just skinnyfat. I figure I should cut to get my body fat down (I'm slightly overweight, 5'8" 170 lbs) and then bulk.

Metamucil changes the game

why no coffee?

Also do you guys use toys to be able to bottom better because I'm in a LDR and it's definitely more difficult to bottom these days than when he was around.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DJUE

I use plugs to make it less painful.

Nah I don't use any toys, just grit my teeth and take it lmao. It definetly does feel painful after awhile of not practicing anal, almost like the first time

You guys need to learn to relax your hole. I just take 18 cm cock in my butt and it was uncomfortable like 30 sec and that's it. If it hurts there is something wrong.

Triple pen seems l a bit much

Dunno, could be fun

I havent even gotten to double yet