I look like this

Guys I need help , I currently weigh 83.6kg ( 16 years old) and I am 185cm tall ... Im guessing that I have a fat percentage of 30 % + but you can guess by the picture. I want to lose weight and I need any help that I can get . I'm Indian and therefore I live on a high calorie and fatty diet , it contains a lot of protein and my portion sizes are fairly large. I don't know if I have gynocomastia but I do have large fat deposits on my chest . The surgery scar u see is from a genetic disease I was born with . I have very little muscle mass for my size and my fitness level is disgusting. I can't run 100m properly, without stopping I don't look too fat in clothes because I'm tall ..... I need help...

POO

Hahahah wtf is this real? Post timestamp. Not trying to bully

Post timestamp ?

you look fine, its whats inside that counts

omfg that right titty dude im on NOFAP

That is one of the most fucked up physiques I've ever seen... Really not trying to be mean, just means it would take a lot of work.

If Veeky Forums wasn't such a negative place it'd be nice to take Joshua as a pet project and show everyone that people here really know what they're talking about by getting him ripped.

>16 years old

MODS

You shouldn't be on this site if you're under 18. I would suggest a keto diet to lose weight and one of the regimens suggested in the sticky, friend.

its literally impossible for that person to be 185 and 83kg looking like that

>16 years old

B R E H S

>16 years old

IN

banana xdd

Read the sticky. Make an effort to eat at a caloric deficit. Cut out soda, just drink water. Start lifting now. Come back in 2 years when you're unbanned and post results.

The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pours. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on for life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian

Read the website rules, then read the fucking sticky, then learn to punctuate your writing properly, then come back.

Excuse me but this is a blue board

OH NO NO NO

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

>imagine hating yourself so much you roast your kind

SS + GOMAD

shut up currytits

OMAD for a year then get back to us. Unfortunately we can't fix your race :-/

10 pushups a day and GOMAD is probably a good start

wow dude. you definitely have gynecomastia. Try losing a lot of weight by eating less calories. stop eating rice or bread, these are your main source of carbohydrates. if you can get to a gym, try a beginners routine like Starting Strenght or Stronglifts. if not, try doing at least five sets each of push ups, chin ups, dips and squats at home. for your boobs, it looks like surgery will be your only option. find a greasy indian doctor who will do it for a potato salad.

I feel like this could easily be a ftm on hrt.

can I split them into 3 sets of 3 push ups?

>16 years old
MODS

You have the oddest fat proportioned body I’ve ever seen, not even making fun of you.

You’re doomed. No other way to put it. I doubt you have the discipline endure the years it will take to un fuck this disaster of a body.

>le indian estronaut smug face

boi....

I was expecting this but not all this racist shit. Yh I have a fucked up body but I'm not the worst I hope...I'm definitely 83.6kg literally weighed myself before I posted and I am 6'1 .... I'm 16 but bullying and cyber bullying is nothing new thank you for the mostly helpful advice

wtf

o

read the sticky and try a calorie deficit

why did you not put a stop to this sooner

Include me in screenshot

>was not expecting all this racist shit

Read sticky, learn to eat, exercise, lift weights and stick to it. You're young you can make it.

Just ask the local liposuction leopard to cut away excess fat

You have better tits than most girls

How does this even happen?

Werent you seeing yourself getting fatter and fatter?

And most ppl get fat everywhere but 90% of your fat went to your stomach?

>I don't know if I have gynocomastia

This the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance look like.

holy fuckkkk

mods pls no delet

Lmao I lost.

Peak times Josh.

I will be the one nugget of truth in a sea of pure poo in the loop so listen up.

I used to be obese so I know how it feels to look like shit. The best thing you can do right now is:

1.Start counting calories. Find your daily calorie expenditure (TDEE) via calculators online. They are only estimates so don't expect them to be very accurate. Once you find it, eat 500 calories below that number. Track your weight every day in the morning after pissing and shitting in your designated street. Track calories with my fitness pal. You should lose on average a pound a week. If your parents make your food, tell them to fuck off and make it yourself. Use a food scale and make sure you get around a 0.8-1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight. Get around 0.4 grams per lb of bodyweight. Fill the rest of your calories with carbs. ONLY DRINK WATER, EVERYTHING ELSE IS USELESS CALORIES.

2. Hit the gym like your dad hits your mother, consistently and hard. Find a beginner program such as strong lifts, starting strength, or GSLP and follow those programs. I recommend GSLP of you don't want to look like a homosexual bloatmaxx T-Rex. But literally pick any popular beginner program and you'll be alright. What matters is consistency and progressively adding weight to the bar each time you workout, so you can add some muscle mass to your physique.

3. Get gyno surgery. Basically you have the estrogen of a fucking woman since you have full blown tits that would make even big tiddie thots jealous of your curves. This has caused breast tissue to form underneath your nips and that's why they look that way. Surgery is your only option and I strongly recommend going to the doctor to get your hormones checked out, because those are some serious tits you got there. When I was 240 lbs my tits weren't even have the size yours are. So I definitely think you've got an issue there.

4. Most importantly, eat onions.

Get 0.4 grams of fat*

Dude just start losing the fat now by lifting weights/cardio and you wont be fucked with crazy extra skin by the time you're in your twenties. I was chubby most of my life before high school and had badly proportioned fat deposits on my chest (man titties), they go away as your bodyfat goes down it's literally nothing but fat

Excuse me why eat onions ? Thank you.

am i on a list now?

Google intermittent fasting and do it. It decreases body fat exponentially and increases lean muscle percentage.

Holy shit, just do it, you piece of shit

Do sports

>is 15

They give you powers which rival that of the fucking gods.

Forgot pic

N O R D L A N D
O
R
D
L
A
N
D

Thicc tiddie bich

nigga wtf, lose some fucking weight you disgusting shitskin

I don't why it's being shilled here but raw onion makes nofap that much more of a challenge to me

Dude WTF go to a real doctor... you have boobs...

M I S T Y M O U N T A I N S W H E R E G I A N T S S L E E P

Reported

I suddenly don't feel so bad about my slight gyno

>16 year old soy poo

Your body looks like a fucked up muppet dude. Do a video and make it talk like homer Simpson does

I think we are judging him too hard , let me see a pic of u with a shirt on ... I think u might be cute

you look almost as bad as OP

Wat

OH NO NO NO NO NO

OP this is a blue board, naked breasts are not allowed.

Don't get yourself down for no reason. Other girls your age would kill for a rack like that! be grateful!