Can I become One Punch Man in real life? If my bench press gets strong enough and I practice punching enough...

Can I become One Punch Man in real life? If my bench press gets strong enough and I practice punching enough, would I be able to knock someone out with just one punch?

Wut

no lol

>bench press
What part of 100 push ups don't you understand?

Being able to do more than 30 push-ups doesn't make you stronger

Maybe, but you can’t make them explode, so you will never achieve Saitama-mode.

practice punching with a dumbell in each hand
this will make your punches be like getting hit by a truck

Help me Veeky Forums I wanna be badass

Won't that fuck up my joints?

do you want to be strong or not?

It barely matters how hard you hit, it's about where and at what angle. I fought Muay Thai at an amateur level, I've knocked out fuckers with a throw away left just because they didn't brace themselves properly

Train the Serratus Anterior

Knockout punches are largely genetic

It's related to your fast twitch fibre ratio
Of course if you get strong enough you can bear hug someone till their ribs break

bench press doesn't do shit for punch strength, its all about speed, the explosive motion, look up some guides on youtube by actual boxers

learn where to hit and almost anyone can ko an unprepared person. aim fof under the ear and behind the jaw and yee yee you look like a boxer.

If you can Chest press more than twice your body weight, then you can put someone in a coma with just one punch.

>bench press
>punching power
Yep you're gonna make it bro!

100 PUSH UPS
100 SIT UPS
100 SQUATS
AND 10 KM OF RUNNING , EVERYDAY WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

No.

If true boxing and MMA matches would probably basically be "whoever lands first winds", and would last like a minute each.

what about for meals like breakfast?

A BANANA AND NO AIR CONDITIONING