Would training under increased gravity improve our bodies?

Would training under increased gravity improve our bodies?

look at how healthy fatty's joints are

ofcourse.

What do you think lifting weights is? Pushing against weight simulates an increased gravitational force.

>Which is often
Kek

That's actually...pretty inspiring

You're always doing this when you're lifting weights, so yes.

A more feasible form of using the environment to get you Veeky Forums would be running on mountains and/or at high altitudes and swimming if you wanna compete

It would kill you, your muscles and skeletal structure would be able to adapt but the increased stress on your organs would cause them to malfunction. Your heart would go first because it would have to work overtime to circulate blood. I was very sad when I found out you cant train like this.

Slow and controlled increases, yes it would

It's kinda true. My leg strength was huge when I was fat and went down a lot when I lost the weight.

It would take a few million years most likely for us to adapt through natural selection and have thicker bones and shit. We'd probably be shorter too. The way our spines are now we'd be fucked.

Hell, considering we have medical technology now to keep people alive through all kinds of shit natural selection might not even work anymore

this, but what if you got a wetsuit and filled it with mercury instead of water?

i want to watch dbz but i cant seem to get thru whatever filler saga is on after the frieza fight.. do i push thru is it worth it? i heard vegeta gravity training is coming soon but i just cant get myself to keep watching from where im at its sooo boring

It gets interesting again but Dbz really peaked at freeza

after they get off namek, vegetable leaves, kakkarrot leaves, krillin dates a girl.
Vegetable comes back, bangs bulma
then frieza returns for like an hour.
Just skip to android saga

Android/Cell Sagas are the best sagas, series 4 - 5 are my fav and is when the art style is at its best.

It would probably fuck with your organs.
A adjustable magnetic floor and metal braces would probably have a similar effect without the burden of having the extra gravity constantly trying to pull organs out thru your bumhole

Your bones would thicken naturally over a few months as the increased stress would cause your osteocytes to build up more bone tissue

Skip garlic Jr saga and go straight to trunks saga

You can do this in RL with a weighted vest/limb weights, but you'd need to add weight hella slow so as to not destroy your joints.

>Not putting yourself into heart failure for those sweet CVS gains