Fake news aka Judenpresse strikes again

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/nutrition/topics/nutrecomm/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But that's right.

I wonder who is behind this post..,

Saw this and came directly to Veeky Forums

What the fuck bros.

hgnghghgh nghgh perpgogoftthfhfttt keto good! me eat keto!

>bad way of eating

(((Experts)))

Meanwhile MARC BELL and Friends on the YOUTUBE are getting JACKED and TAN on KETO and BASICALLY you are fucking STUPID

It's true though.

>mfw eating a high fat low carb meal

Daily reminder that "experts" are skinny manlets in lab coats

It's a low-carb diet, which is just as stupid and unhealthy as a low-fat diet. It's just another dumb fad that idiots fall for all the time.

The best diet is a balanced diet of carbs, proteins, and fats. Not low in any of them.

>implying the best diet isn't the one consistently followed

Remember to always do the exact opposite of what (((the experts))) suggest.

Vegan - low fat
Rainbow diet - low fat
Mediterranean - low fat
50 bananas nutfuckery - low fat
Vegiterian - low fat
Every other fad diet - low fat

>keto is a fad diet

Just because there are numerous fad diets without fat doesn't mean that a fad diet that revolves around fat isn't a fad diet you dumbass.

What did he mean by this?

false correlation fallacy you turbo brainlet

Ad hominem fallacy while attempting to call out a fallacy which isn't you turbo brainlet

But the reality is that the low fat diets are all fad diets and keto is the one ironically knocking out all those fad diets through actual scientifically proven benefits as opposed to (((pharmaceutical))) rhetoric and woowoo ethics.

Just because you don't like a diet that seems trendy like the low-fat or eat-in-moderation rest doesn't mean it's a fad.

>is on a fad diet
>calls keto a fad diet
>mfw

Listing fad diets which are focused around low fat principles doesn't provide legitimacy for a diet focused on high fat.

Also vegan and vegetarian diets arent necessarily low fat. There is nothing stopping a vegan from gorging himself on nuts, avocados, and various oils.

Any diet that restricts one of the 3 staple macro-nutrients from your body is a retarded diet.
Definition of a fad:
"an intense and widely shared enthusiasm for something, especially one that is short-lived and without basis in the object's qualities; a craze."
It isn't a fad because I dislike it, it is a fad because it fits the definition of a fad.

ALSO pic related is the best diet
>prove me wrong
>protip you cant

>mediterranean
>low fat

what is olive oil, actual olives, fish? dumb faggot... you think meds have those high T beards from not eating fats?

>implying a balance is a restriction.
>continues on with his short lived fad diet while still claiming keto is a fad diet

>Hurr durr Mediterranean includes fats therefore its not low fat.

In time you'll wanna switch to keto to heal yourself from the damage done from your fad high carb, low fat "Veeky Forums diet".

You dumb nigger that diet lists the best healthy fats (many of which are staples of keto), can you even read? Also it isnt implied to be high carb it depends on what you eat off of the list. ALSO you arent getting damage by eating whole grains, rice, and oats you fucking DYEL shit.
Wanna know how I know you are sub 1/2/3/4?

These are the same people that tell you circumcision is healthy and good for you.

Fasting into Ketosis changed my life. Mediocre body for years until I finally broke the code.

Well surely you would be perfectly comfortable to post your amazing keto results friend!
Surely your body is not mediocre and is truly impressive!
Surely you have as much certainty in your body as you do in the keto diet!

I believe that people need a certain amount of protein and fat, and the carbs should be matched to the amount of physical activity they do. So people who spend most of the day sitting in a chair and doesn't exercrise should keep this very low or even go keto.

But looking at "Fad Diet" over at Wikipedia and reading the Talk page, I can see the grain shill is working overtime to make carbs the basic source of nutrition for everyone. (It is also added as a generic link from other diets the grain shill doesn't approve of.)

CNN seem agenda driven, like all "Harvard nutrition research" that is quick to insinuate egg, meat, dairy as evil, while ignoring all the fake science Harvard has been proven guilty of for the sugar/carb industry.

Following WHO links from main recommendations (World Health Organization) is practically reading the Big Grain Diet list.
who.int/nutrition/topics/nutrecomm/en/

I'm sure it's just a coincidence but all carbs that require personell to cultivate/harvest, (like fruits) is bad for you. Those that can be harvested with a huge machine so globalist doesn't have to rely on staff that may form a union is good.
Egg, dairy, meat is another food source that require lots and lots of personell so it's *bad* for everything from climate to health.

my god what a faggot

Cmon now buddy, show us how you broke the code!

Show a full frontal nude with erect penis and time stamp to prove that you are not just making shit up

NO DIET WORKS EVER
NEVER IMPROVE!!!

>your body fights back
then you hit back twice as hard you dumb roastie cunts at CNN

CNN is FAKE NEWS

Reminder: Denounce the glycemic Jew in all his treacherous forms.

www.gnolls.org/905/mechanisms-of-sugar-addiction-or-why-youre-addicted-to-bread/