Does lifting make up for being a male feminist?

Does lifting make up for being a male feminist?

No.

there's nothing to make up for.

No one cares what Harvey's fucktoy thinks

I sure am glad that I have sheltered ivory tower celebrities to help me make my opinions.

i mean it's basically common sense. a lot of celebrities would also agree that drinking water is a smart choice. do you suddenly hate water because you don't to listen to the hollywood elites?

lol

feminism =! egalitarianism

equality among the sexes, anyway :)

i'm a real life feminist so i'm probably gonna get tons of hate here

Equality is impossible because of the natural consequences of human sexual dimorphism.

What needs to be sought instead is equity, not equality. Respect people as you wish to be respected, honor people for their contributions, and accept each other's limitations without malice.

>equity
equality is equality of opportunity, a loony, utopian goal of mankind, the greatest we could ever seek is equality under the law
equity is equality of OUTCOME, an extremely dangerous and tyrannical game.
t. follow feminist accounts on instagram to find weaknesses and exploit them, many of them say equality is not enough and equity is the real goal.

w h i t e
" m e n "

Women and men are genetically different. Not equal at all.
>inb4 "muh feels"

>take two months just to ask her out

>a lot of celebrities would also agree that drinking water is a smart choice

It seems you've confused a basic biological need with a polarizing political issue my dimwitted 'friend'

Do white people really do this?

This is laughable, in another thread there’s a black girl claiming whites are an upgrade and that she wants only white men. Here we have a soy distant feminist using quotation marks to infer white men aren’t men.

I’ll never understand how the current generation demands homogeneity across everything and shrieks bloody murder when they don’t have it, yet also have such diametrically opposes opinions on things. This in the most ridiculous generation to date and will ultimately be the downfall of whatever civilisation remains with the western ideal. I’m glad I won’t be around to witness how badly you fuck everything.

All I'm saying is it's mostly white people who are into this male feminist shit, the faggot tranny shit, the cuck shit, the Im a MLP character shit, etc

Not all white people do this, but out of people who do, most are white.

cope pink dick

So you're a racist

feminism is the best!

Another day, another tripfag in the filter

Feminism will get you a 4/10 dumpy bitch

Male Feminism is just a ploy for weak undesirable men to attempt to get laid in a manner that they see as their only option. They sure as hell cannot compete with real men who are masculine.

Naw dog. Feminism is for people who aren't threatened by the idea of a level playing field.

The playing field has been level for quite some time, bishes just want sprinkles on top.

Egalitarianism is garbage. Send all egalitarians to Liberia.

They're drinking raw water now. So yes, they drink untested, unaltered water from a spring and i don't agree with that

No friend. No it is not.