Accumulate now!

Huge RCN buy orders popping up on binance. This one over 440k. Crazy cheap at the moment. Tim Draper is a major investor. Not long til this one goes on a big run

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2016/05/10/bitpagos-uses-the-blockchain-to-enable-credit-for-online-payments-in-emerging-markets/
binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=RCN_ETH
blog.bancor.network/tim-draper-invests-in-bancor-2a70ee414df1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i am new to Veeky Forums. how sure are u that it goes up

Holy shit

lurk moar

Wow, this is crazy. And Tim Draper is an investor. I'm guessing he will keep this propped up with his coins. I went in for 10,000 RCN. Nothing to lose really. Might be the best find of the day. Thanks OP.

this reatrd also invested in tezos, that is in death bed. rcn is crap

Is this going to moon today?

I shilled RCN when it was 20 cents to drop my bags, now it's at 9 cents, don't fall for OPs Bag Hold

jw did you make shill breads like these? did it work? always thought it was a bunch of rice eaters

chill. just tryna shill the shill

I've got 50k and accumulating more at this level

or curry bots like

SO FAR, TIM'S ONLY GOOD CALL IS BUYING BITCOIN ON THE CHEAP FROM THE GEE OH VEE TEE. ALL OF HIS ALTCOIN CALLS HAVE BEEN CRAP. DO YOUR KEGELS OP.

fuck yes
I warned you all

Just helping the shit heads on here find a coin or two that have some real potential. Like what biz used to be like before the digimarines took over.
Get them while they are under the radar so you're not a full time poor fag your entire life.

I BOUGHT THEM

Buy when no one is talking about them - sell when everyone is shilling them.

>Has the same code as Ripio

What the fug?

It's mooning nice and slowly. A new wall is being built behind the current price too. This is easy.

For you lazy shits, RCN is Ripio Credit Network token. Plenty of good info out there. Already big in Argentina and growing through Latin American, targeting emerging markets. techcrunch.com/2016/05/10/bitpagos-uses-the-blockchain-to-enable-credit-for-online-payments-in-emerging-markets/

wtf there are to rcn coins, which one are you talking about

Ripio. If you can't work this out, you're doomed

Someone give the quick rundown. What is the ACH going to be?

Nice new big buy walls forming now in front of that monster buy. Climb starts now

Looks like no sleep tonight. Thanks for the wall Timmy.

>Already made a profit
Thanks OP, you're not a phagoot

>the only way is up

fuck yes

dog why is it dropping

Nvm it just pumped :3

??

ARE WE TALKING ABOUT RCOIN OR RIPIO

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=RCN_ETH

Expecting a very solid climb

Yeah, it looks like it's going down a bit, but a bigger buy wall is there. Get in now for the slight dip if you want in.

Ripio is a great investment desu, I'm holding until April when they finish their roadmap and will dump around 50-70cents. To be honest I bought at 8 cents and I feel fine with whatever happens but the PnD groups I'm in are using this for acculmulating at 9 cents and dumping between 16 and 25. Be careful

dawg IDC if I can get a few thousand off this I'm good I'm doing this to buy LINK

Just warning everyone to be careful, this coin has use in real world market namely in south america where credit unions are lining up to invest and learn about it which gives people too much hopeful optimism. If you see a big jump in price, check the volume and see if you should dip because that will come down again.

Appreciate the intel. What volume?

It hasn't pumped much. Why?

Pretty easy to tell but if you see the volume x10+ from the normal amount during the day you should be wary. Usually this only happens for dumps or pumps since we space out the accumulation among low prices rather than one price to make any possible losses have less impact and to avoid obvious volume differences per hour

PnD just sold the news after the new alpha exchange was released. Great time to get in, already some signs of PnD reacculmulating as shown in op. constant sell walls drive price down so we can get more

Pls pump need muh pump

>Pls
Another lil pump :3

Bump

What was that?

Please respond

im holding on to this coin for a while
pajeet and co. can pump it all they want
RCN is a certain lambocoin in two years

more like by the end of quarter 1 or 2 of next year, they will be complete by april dude

I get that but I'm gonna make some cash today buy LINK then when LINK moons buy RCN and hold

sure but its probably going to steadily increase in value after the initial sell the news dip in april
have fun missing out

How long will this increase in value? Thought it would just pump today. What do you think ATH will be before pump and when?

this will steadily pump for the next 2 weeks due to increased marketing from RCN efforts on reddit

I expect 20 cents by dec

Cool I'll prob hodl till then

Brainlet here, why hasn't the price increased at all in the past hour despite the massive buy walls?

i think $0.15 by end of year and probably close to $2 by end of 2018 giving it a market cap of almost $1B
it will not crash for as long as it has a solid use-case and people use it, this is of course after its release so right now it will fluctuate when pajeets do their ebyg pnd:s
expect it to drop maybe 25-50% the day before or at release day in april, sell the news, buy the dip

I think buy walls are more of a guarantee to prevent it from falling beyond a certain price. But I'm interested to know also, not sure.

Check the worth of these buy walls, these are supports and accumulation walls, not price driving upward buy walls. When you start seeing walls upwards of 5-10 btc you can expect a price increase of bigger amounts

>sucks tim drapers dick

>tim draper

blog.bancor.network/tim-draper-invests-in-bancor-2a70ee414df1

or did you already forget?

Uh, guys... It's dipping quite hard

>she unironically takes advice from taiwanese anime and finance enthusiasts
yikes, hold it for a year and you'll have more money than you do now though

AAAAAAAAAAA

Checked the volume
its increasing
bullish signs of accumulation
expect a pump soon
this is a great project. and it's definitely revolutionary. Tim Draper isn't the only VC behemoth that has capital invested in the company. Check out their white paper and you'll see who their investors are.
the dev's have been in crypto since 2013. they will be big in latin america and other emerging markets...don't take my word for it. take some time to read up on it.

also if it's any consolation. Bittrex listed it on day one. so add these up

>Not getting all of your advice from a Malaysian basketweaving shop

Thx

Bumping