Can you actually get /aesthetic/ from just bodyweight exercises...

Can you actually get /aesthetic/ from just bodyweight exercises? If i do a large amount of pushups/situps/air squats every day would I get anywhere? Let's say 100 pushups 50 situps 50 squats per day. I'm just going for ottermode.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

getting lean and having a nice puberty (narrow hips, broad shoulders) is all you need to look good

I just want to know what its like to fuck someone this hot

Do it for 3-6 months.
Every day.
Then you'll know for yourself, you risk nothing and worst case you still can just switch over to something else

its just alright desu

The sexier they get, the lazier they get.

I tried this my self and only now I'm seeing the results. Since I thought I wouldn't make anything, I did not take any before pictures but I guarantee to you that you'll have something to show if you do it for like 3-6 months

I want to know what its like to fuck someone

Virgin detected lmao.

very astute observation sherlock

This. Only recently incorporated weight lifting into my workouts, but had people notice gains prior to ending calisthenics only.

What have you bros been doing?

The ultimate redpill of fitness is that weightlifting should be done as a supplement to bodyweight workouts, BW should be your primary focus.

Pick an amount of pushups and bodyweight chins you can easily do without any real strain, even if it's like 4 or 5, and do them in sets throughout the day. Work your way up to 100 in a row, perfect form, and you will be very happy with the results.

source: peep the bodies of every longterm prison inmate, I bet they have the exact body type you want and they don't have access to high-end gym equipment, they aren't squatting 4plate, and their diet is absolute shit.

thatsthejoke.jpg

So fucking true.

Is that the boss?

it's all kind of the same after a certain level of attractiveness

unironically personality becomes more important when you move past average looking girls. it's the only differentiator.

fuck this shit.

1. most prisoners are fat as fuck
2. most prisoners are unhealthy, low iq, and low test -- they simply lack impulse control.
3. jacked prisoners only exist in movies
4. any jacked prisoners in real life do nothing but exercise all day for a decade, user. a decade.

yeah my back got retarded huge from doing chin ups. you have to do a lot more volume though. you can't 3 x10 you're body weight, but the muscles look good and primal.

Ig on this slut?

You will find yourself wishing you were back fucking someone who wasn't quite as hot, but offered much more in bed.

Sad really.

>100 pushups 50 situps 50 squats per day
No. That won't do shit if you want to build muscle volume. Low reps, high intensity is what builds muscle. Once you can do 3x8-12 reps of an exercise, progress onto something harder and repeat.

Reddit's bodyweight fitness routine is unironically good.

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

It's like putting your dick inside a sandbag, except it's wet and makes funny slime noises sometimes when your dick slips out

Milk and salty coins

>more push ups than squats
Aw hell naw

Try this program
N pull ups
2*N push ups
3*N squats
Three sets of the whole thing
Start with something easy like N=4 and raise it by one every week or two