*record scratch*

>*record scratch*
>freeze frame
>youre probably wondering how I got in this situation

>to explain this, let me go forward a few years

Why did him going off-cycle make start to bald?

>still has a better hairline than me

Fpbp

He went off BECAUSE he was starting to bald

He started getting bald and got spooked so he stopped the roids.

kek

Damn, a head full of hair really makes the man.

Does he still make videos now that he looks like shit?

looks like notch

Is this the dude who took his shirt off infront of other dudes and their gfs?

>lives as 10/10 Chad for 3 years
>now tired looking bald(ing) DYEL for the rest of his life

Would any of you here make that deal? Assuming you could somehow magically be 6'2 with a good face as well.

this was him before

He should've taken it easy. David Laid is obviously on gear but he's moderate enough to where a lot of people in this very board will claim he's natty (which is laughably false once you get a grasp on how little knowledge he actually has about bodybuilding).

Connor was pinning like mad, even before this there were videos where he looked full as fuck (pic related) and now he's paying the price.

Still, I don't wish this on anyone and it seems like the comments got to him. He's posting almost never and has started to use bangs now.

NO NO NO NO

Thy giveth

hope he had a good time because now he looks like that fat annoying guy from stargate atlantis

>hairlines already fucked
>can't do gear until I'm ready to go full bald
>nervous about creatine

blaha pilled

Just as the alpha in the wolf pack is challenged and killed in time, so does the alpha in the human society fall from their position. And boi, do they fall hard.

This is why rock stars commit suicide.

I remember a couple months back some faggot on here actually argued with me on here that Connor was "natty". I wish I could smack the shit out of that poster.

His smile and optimism. Gone.

Feuds should 404 too man. Here on Veeky Forums we're gay for each other unless there's a reason why not.

a true alpha shaves their head at the first sign of balding and never looks back

Easier said than done when its part of your whole online image as a chick magnet in "le pick up girls shirtless social experiment videos"

Bottom left
>hey Vsauce! Micheal here!

He deadass kinda looks like Dani Daniels KEK

I've seen this guy before.

Better to live 1 day a lion than 100 years a sheep.

So face isn't as important as Veeky Forums claims then?

Prime Connor had a 10/10 face

He shouldn't have that much of an issue without hair then, and he still has height.

Come at me hairlets.

That's my fucking gym

ayy post tits gurl

Coom at mrye hairrets

many large gyms/retail stores have the same layout which they copy and paste for every location

it's not about how long your hair is, it's about what your hairline looks like. i feel like long hair is similar to having bangs to make it look like you're not receding. my friends with long hair are also the only friends i have that are receding in their early 20s.

I'm in this situation, but not on purpose. Always had long hair, and I'm fighting to keep it.

tits or gtfo bitch

I hope my tits are to your liking.

what are you?

Face of a woman, body of a man. Looks like he's in a tricky predicament.
ANIMORPHS

shouldn't you be playing path of exile

Male(female[male{female}])

Nah just kidding, I'm going for that prettyboi look. Qts love it, they go crazy for my hair getting all up close touching and smelling it.

Im always around when you post your mane. Still mirin. Dont mind the hairlets.

I'm the cook.

Hey mayne, I don't know who you are but I wish you a great 2018, not just you but everyone really.
Mine seems to be starting really strong right now.
We're all gonna make it, even the hairlets.

>shoulders parallel with light switch
Oh boy

ethnicity?

M O S T P O W E R F U L.jpg
O
S
T
P
O
W
E
R
F
U
L
j
p
g

Being 5'8 in a country where the average mage height is 5'3 has been working fine for me.

you don't look Filipino

There's the usual Filipino with dark skin and thick lips which western expats seem to obsess over, then there's the CHINKED flips.

I thought he looked Japanese

I get that all the time. I have Japanese friends who are sometimes in town, and it's always a great night out with them. Thots think I'm unable to understand them but in reality I'm roughly translating whatever it is they're talking about to my boys and we all get a good laugh out of it.
But yeah, Fil/Chinese are very common it's an everyday thing here really.

>David Laid is obviously on gear but he's moderate enough to where a lot of people in this very board will claim he's natty
Mainly it's just one guy shilling him, perhaphs it's even himself

Hair strongly affects face, it changes the proportions of your skull.

>no one pointing out the beard

100%. I have the other curse where I never began to bald, but my hairline is incredibly wide and high ever since I was a child (exactly like Ryan Gosling's).

When I have a fuller head of hair, I get told I look like Evan Peters. When the barber fucks me up and I have to show my forehead, I'm told I look like Jimmy Neutron.

When are hairpieces gonna be socially acceptable again? It's no worse than make-up

Never. Just like being gay is a fucking joke but being a lesbian is a fetish.

That's what you get for putting women on a pedestal and glorifying everything they do as if they're not even human beings, while simultaneously being as harsh as possible on men. But hey, at least you have a good chunk of wank material now, no?

Can't wait for him to get fat, bald, and low test now. He'll start getting rejected and mired less, and the ever growing rejection will make him even less confident until he's just a shell of a person. Before anyone calls me jelly, I'm not jelly, because I think he's a degenerate. This is cosmic justice and it's GOOD.

so what's he going to do now, he can only stop his hairloss with finasteride, and that will fucking murder his gains forever, or keep juicing and go bald faster and die of a heart attack at 50 yo swole but bald

i stopped by my hairloss by a complete change of diet an scalp massages, but then again i was only diffuse thinning not receding.

Cut wheat out of your diet, start finasteride, start nizoral shampoo, start pumpking seed oil, start saw palmetto, start biotin, limit tesosterone to 100mg per week.

ugly ass dry ass hair i hate when i see people like this in real life

>But hey, at least you have a good chunk of wank material now, no?
I haven't had a wank for weeks and I'm starting to disregard women at all

What is happening itt

Damn, lol he looks awful without hair. He doesn't have the rugged manly charme of Jason Statham or The Rock and the likes, so he can't pull off that look. It is as if his whole appearance stands and falls with his hair.
His is like boyband handsome, which doesn't transfer to mature manly handsome.

iktfb...

He looks a bit like Elon Musk in this photo

Yá'át'ééh

>never take roids
>still started to go bald and my wrinkles deepened
I had a full head of hair and a youthful face just 1.5 year ago... Hopefully hair loss meds + topical isotretinoin + vit C serum will refresh me a bit

Shave your head and grow beard.

If you're going full no-pride you might as well inject oil while you're at it. Have some fucking self respect.

Why do people use tren when fat burners exist? Deca won't do shit to your hairline

You never know, Jason Statham didn't look like he would be badass without hair when he was young

Thy taketh

No, I won't. 90% of males look worse with a shaved head unless their balding is really noticeable already. Mine isn't. And I can't grow a beard.

>Christmas with family
>All my uncles are there
>Get present from one of them
>It's anti hair loss treatment
>"If you begin now, maybe you won't end up like us lololol"
>They all start laughing
>They are all balding

Hold me lads

>tfw my mother said my hair doesn't look as bad now
>only thing that's changed since I last saw her is that I stopped using creatine

hmmm

Have you started it user?

Well no cause at the moment I have a lot of hair but that doesn't seem to be a garantuee for good hair when I'm older. To start now however seems crazy to me

>We're all gonna make it,
>even the hairlets.
thnx bro.

lol no, a true alpha will get the most ridiculous haircut and shamelessly flaunt his receding hairine

Conor has a retarded 56% face, it will look weird without hair.

all these newfags not recognizing cheekie

Wait, if you can't grow a beard then something is likely fucked up with you.
Have you gone to a doc or checked yourself up?

But now he's doomed to being 1000 years a dsigusting insult to beauty

how old are you m8

>tfw my hairline was worse than his at the age of 17

forgot face

lol what is fucked? Not every balding person can grow a beard. Besides I do have some facial hair, it's just not strong enough to not look like shit, so I shave it. Thankfully I have a defined jawline and a good chin.