Heard people openly discussing their steroid cycles at my gym at least 4 times on the gym floor

>Heard people openly discussing their steroid cycles at my gym at least 4 times on the gym floor
>Checked out people who tag my gym in their photos on instagram and clearly unnatty guys are jokingly talking about memes stuff like "Haha I'm staying lean" and the other guy responds with "One of us has to stay Natty :)", or tagging #Tren, #NaturalLife(for clearly roided physiques) stuff like that

Is your gym filled with degenerates?

I hate to be the guy that makes excuses but it feels like literally everyone here is using steroids.

They lift for the image. Why do you lift?
For me its for self confidence and to be healthier and have more energy

Bunch of Muslims at my gym who are all on steroids and openly selling steroids.

I thought Muslims weren't allowed to do that?

Cope.

you know something funny, when the taliban took over afghanistan towards the end of the 90s, people said that at least they cracked down on opium. What actually happened was that they prohibited the use of opium/heroin in afghanistan alone. With the help of Pakistan's intelligence agency, the taliban created the infrastructure to become the largest opium producers in the world.

its arguable whether or not a muslim should even step into a gym when women dress the way they do in there. The truth is, they have to reconcile what they are doing and atone for their sins on yam al qiyama, just as all us sinners have to.

Ok.

A. STEROIDS DO NOT MAKE YOU NON FUCKING HUMAN UNLESS YOU ARE BLASTING SO MUCH THAT YOU ACTUALLY START GETTING SIDES (WHICH YOU DO NOT UNTIL YOU PASS THE 2G MARK)

B. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HATING? WHY DONT YOU GET ON GEAR YOURSELF? IS IT BECAUSE ON POINT A??

OF POINT A??*

Because it is cheating.

wait does that mean having high testosterone as a fetus is cheating in terms of amogging too? o__o

No, that is not the same as using steroids.

This mentality is stupid, and I don't even use steroids. Cheating in what? Life is some game where everyone has to play by the rules? It isn't. There are no rules.

Competing in tested enviroments
Drug testing at work
Not competing (if you are roiding and not trying to compete, why?)

I don't really care if you roid, your life, not mine. It the tools claiming natural while roiding

afaik most drug tests dont test for hormones, and desu dude you really have to try gear to know that its all a big lie. you dont blow up and you dont end up with massive amounts of sides until you start blasting multiple grams, which makes it very fine to use casually.

also and yeah man desu i wouldnt lie to somebody i know that wouldnt fry my ass about using gear but i do lie to some of my family members and people that obviously have a stigma against them

I have known several juice heads over the years. I love when they haven't juiced in a while. They are all small, skinny, depressed, and defeated attitude while I'm Chad all the time. Sucks to be juice head.

what

why would a warrior cult ban steroids?

that's like walking to work and complaining when people who drive get there earlier than you

If you're so dishonest that you're willing to shorten your life over your visual appearence, then lying about being natty just comes natural, I guess.

why dont you mind your own business

t. marble balls

>Is your gym filled with degenerates

Of course it is, all gyms are filled with degenerates, even people working out in home gyms. We're all sinful narcissists. That's what gyms are: ego stroking machines. We're all self-obsessed fucks, because that's the only kind of person who goes to the gym.

Get over it.

Why would you use steroids if you're not a competing bodybuilder or athlete