Why do none of the martial arts focus on kicking dudes in the nuts? Isn't it like...

Why do none of the martial arts focus on kicking dudes in the nuts? Isn't it like... the most obvious first move ALL of them should teach and practice?

1. Krav maga does.
2. If you had ever been in a real fight you would know kicking someone in the balls will just piss them off.

>real fight
>will just piss them off
who the fuck do you fight? bears?

Martial Arts Classes are different than Woman's Self Defense Classes.

jesus fuck, is that the worst ref of all time?

you might not get a direct hit
if you miss ul piss him off more
adrenaline might block out the pain depending on the person/situation, might not aswell. kinda risky and you seem like an asshole doing it if people are watching

>kicking someone in the balls will just piss them off.
How much of a shut in do you have to be to be able to type something like this

Ive been kneed in the balls so hard during a fight I saw stars. All it did was make me want to maul him to death instead of walk away after the knockout.

The kind with 8 years of wrestling, 4 years of mma and 11 fights. Hbu doublenigger?

Adrenaline is a HELL of a drug. You don't fucking feel pain or hear in a fight.

>gets kicked in the nuts
.>knocked out concussion
>bonus brain and jaw damage afterwards blood swelling extra concussion

this is why boxing is superior and is the godlike arena for all human fighting

Groin strikes are part of karate

kicking another man in the balls is considered a low-blow, dishonorable.

if you can mix it with judo or bjj then you are all set.

>le go for the nuts tactic

First of all, you'll look like a pussy for fighting like a girl. Second of all, nobody is going to leave their nuts wide open for you to easily kick.

Because most people who practice real martial arts do so because they enjoy the masculine competitive sport aspect of it, not because they are scared they are going to get bullied out in the streets

People on Veeky Forums are so delusional sometimes ahah, you guys don't even know what it's like to be a normal healthy male.

I knew this thread would be gold. I fight dirty as fuck and will not only hit you in the balls if I get my hands down there I will squeeze your nuts till they pop. I also bite and pull hair. I lost the first three fights I was in...undefeated since fighting dirty.

>bragging about getting in fights frequently
underage b&
also, nigger or spic?

Krav only works on Palestinian kids

The Manlympinan... Wrestle for 1 round then 2 box for 5 rounds...
fund this FUND THIS@!!

>implying you aren't posting here too

Nuts? Eyes.

White. No my fights were mainly in HS in the 90s and then a few in my mid 20s. I am 35 now and last time I got into a fight was in 2008 I believe. But after always getting beat up I don’t follow rules. In fact the last one I straight up kicked the dude in the face when he was on the ground. I even pretended I was backing up a bit to let him get back up but when he was half way I punted him.

t. underage dyels

its pretty easy to check a nut kick even without being trained, most guys naturally put their shin in the way even if they're unprepared an flinching

>street fight
>rules
You should've known better

Eye rakes are great. Also if you can get a hit on the back of the head it dazes the fuck out of him.

>getting in lots of fights
>being proud of fighting like a bitch
>posting on Veeky Forums at the age of 35
sort your life out

>silver
lmao

Not lots of fights maybe like 7. Also I would feel worse if I was on this site when I was young. I am at home with my wife and kids on a Saturday night after watching NFL with my sons. What are you doing here??

REKT BY Dude is winning fights the natural way. You think before the advent of photography fights were executed by gentlemanly bouts of fisticuffs?
People have been kicking nuts, biting, eye gouging, fishhooking, pulling hair etc to win fights. Those who didn't, didn't evolve.

Liver punches are brutal, too. Kidneys are almost as good. Insides of the biceps or thighs are pretty vulnerable. And so are the ears. Lateral impacts to the knees and elbows can be brutal. A foot stomp works surprisingly well, especially if you're wearing boots and scrape the sole along the shin.

used to be legal in the early days of the UFC, but it's not particularly effective and only one fight was actually fiished via groin strikes

it's just really fucking painful and annoying

you act like there aren't any rules in UFC fighting

I'm in the Infantry, just got back from shoothouse and waiting to go home. I'm gonna be sitting on my ass for a few hours waiting for all weapons to be turned in, so I have an excuse.
>Also I would feel worse if I was on this site when I was young
So it feels better that you still are at the same level mentally as a bunch of 16-24 year olds?

>watching NFL
Just another bugman manchild

>>>>reddit
I bet you're MGTOW too

He's getting trolled by an oldfag that knows how to icefish. I'd give all that a 7/10 sir. Best larp and bait followthrough I've seen in a minute. Could have been a 9/10 but you put too much effort into your posts.

For the retards who think this sounds cool: do *not* kick someone when they're on the ground, especially not in the head, unless you're willing to go to jail.

There are plenty of rules in UFC about chokes and joint locks and strikes to sensitive areas. But UFC isn't the only place people fight.

Why did you not follow them to the ground and put your thumbs through their eye sockets? Git gud.

lmaoing at this insecure oldfag samefagging

I can tell you
Was me and not him. These kids take bait so easy.

Ever heard of honor

Ever heard of winning?

Meh modern boxing has just disentregrted into fencing. All about racking up points, no real slug fest now adays

It’s dishonorable. No man with dignity would ever kick another man in the nuts.

You sound like the type of fag who still gels his hair up

>being such a loser in life that you will stoop as low as possible from a "win"

Life isn't about winning or losing, you underage faggot, it's about being the best man you can be.

Try to set yourself above, not just "HEHE LOOK I WON :^)!!!1 *hits vape*"

>unironically having the same mindset as Ricky Bobby
yikes

>a fictional character is the only person whose ever had a mindset of winning

Gtfo you underage faggot

I still love looking up Tyson's knockouts to the belt after his trainer died. That man was not human, he was a primal fury from the perfect storm of genetics and situation.

Nobody will be meaner or more exciting to watch. I know he think Clay was the greatest, but I think he is just being humble. Clay had insane skill, but he was not a monster like Tyson.

He's that overweight middle aged woman at the gym who looks at the dumbbells you're curling out of the corner of her eyes and picks up one size bigger then swings it up it with shit form

>youll look like a pussy
Who gives a shit youre trying to not get your ass kicked. This pseudoalpha attitude will hopefully kill you one day

I got motha fuckin 600 years battling in the crusaders with his Holiness blessing at my sides
Step up biiiiih

>thinks there's honor in streetfights.
Life isn't a fucking anime you retard.

If you get caught, you're going to jail regardless of what happens or the circumstances.