Risks of steroids?

Are steroids really as damaging and unhealthy as those ads where the statues were crumbling would have you believe? Is ball shrinkage real? Is it worth being a natty peasant? I'm here for a good time not a long time Veeky Forums.

nope. the gains and the sides are way overblown

Do some research on the reddit wiki it has good info.
Worrying about ball shrinkage is dumb as Fuck, they definitely shrink buts it's kind of nice

yeah this lol a lot of people grab my balls and just after being on for a little more than 3 months its not really an issue anymore

not as dangerous as loading your spine with 300lbs + which you probably regularly do

I haven't sat on myself in a year. It's great

>Veeky Forums
>lifting

Are you new here?

I think he's talking about bodyfat

But you have to live it

probably not roiders

balls come back once youre off, its only while on they shrink

Hair loss is the worst unavoidable side effect, IMO.

If you don't know what you are doing you can give yourself miserable mood swings, bloat, and gyno. Also, unless you are very lucky and convince a doctor to give them to you, you're risking (a small risk but still a risk) legal trouble.

>Are steroids really as damaging and unhealthy
Yes. These guys who say they know what they're doing? They don't. They're so desperate to overcome their insecurities that they don't even care if they die tomorrow. Only someone with a background in endocrinology can administer these drugs safely, otherwise you're playing Russian Roulette for real. No alleged mythical "gains" are worth that.

It all depends on what you want and how much effort you are willing put in, the most important thing is to be knowledgeable and take safety into consideration.

The issue a lot of people who run cycles face is being a retard, they will take DBOL with no AI while continuing to eat like shit and drink alcohol. Then they will come off cycle and not run any PCT.

If your goal is to not look like a total monster or not make it obvious that you are using gear, then take Test and Anavar, run Nolva for PCT.

This had been my exact experience.

OP just make sure you know what you are doing and have a pct planned for after.

This had been my exact experience.

OP just make sure you know what you are doing and have a pct planned for after.

>they will take DBOL with no AI while continuing to eat like shit and drink alcohol. Then they will come off cycle and not run any PCT.

Had a friend do just that, turned himself into an even fatter mess.

Don't know much about that, but a friend of mine started to often be agressive when he started roiding, calmed down after he put them off.

As with alcohol, people will use roids as an excuse to be a dipshit.

>"A drunk man's actions are a sober man's thoughts"

With roids, they will only exaggerate an already shitty attitude.

When is it a good time to start? For my frame, I'm nearing an alright base. I've heard 6 months serious lifting, but I've only been in it for a month now. Getting older and want to make up for lost time.

>only someone with a background in endocrinology can inject themselves with a reasonable dose of testosterone and then go to the gym

>coming off

lol

im not saying roids is amazing, im saying that is so side effect free that you shouldnt come off