FALIM

How many pieces a day to see jaw gains? I usually have like 2 pieces a day but I don't think that's enough...how much dedication is needed?

My favorite chewing gum. Are you from Turkey?

im doing 2-3 a day and my jaw gets pretty damn sore sometimes so idk also idk if its good for your teeth or not

I chew like 5 pieces. Usually wash them off and wrap them back up when finished so I can chew the same wad multiple times per week.

disgusting, but they probably get increasingly hard, so smart I guess

I do this but dont even wash them, just them gather dust and bacteria for autoimmune system gains

kek............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................plz be kidding.

Ive been doing it for like 3 months and haven't gotten sick at all. and it taste exactly the same over time. Its pretty gross but it maximizes gains and saves money user

Anyone else use Chios Mastiha

I bought some amazon back in december, still waiting for them to arrive from greece

>2018
>not chewing a ball

My next batch arrives on Monday!
Good shit

slayer
Mastic is expensive bro, also drink cold water when chewing

That's not the gum version though, that's natural mastiha. Idk, are you supposed to chew this or the gum version?

Falim costs like 5 cents a piece in Turkey and you could have one last for months if you wanted to, it's not expensive at all.

Falim is shit, natural mastic gum is better. And both cost quite a bit when you have to import it you brainlet.

>Falim is shit
>natural mastic gum is better
Is this bait? I can't tell. There's free international shipping from Turkey, you can get 100 pieces of Falim for like $8. You obviously don't know shit about these kinds of chewing gums. Stay ignorant, someone on the Internet will probably agree with you.

Falim is nowhere near as hard as unprocessed mastic, nor does it have any of the oral hygienic and digestive benefits.

There's Falim with NaCHO3 in it, look for "karbonatlı", which does have oral hygienic benefits. I'm from Turkey. Whatever, I think you're being contrarian for pretty much no reason.

I tried to chew Chicza for two months, I got some jaw gains but I quickly get used to eat and even eating the whole box is not hard enough. Any good chewing material ?