Just be yourself

>just be yourself

damn nigga u ugly

lmao

Would smash for the cardio

"I bet you can't fit your whole fist in your mouth user"

>that bloat
just mogg little twinks

Damn dude you have an emoji mouth. You'd still look better if you lifted/keep lifting.

what's wrong with your mouth? did you get stung by a bee?

where did your chin go?

This isn't even that bad. If you're a girl, stop dressing like a teenage boy. If you're a guy, stop dressing like a teenage boy, cut your hair, and lift, ya dingus.

>when you randomize your dark souls character

I'm a guy.

Then start dressing like a teenage girl n post pix plx

oh

Okay, man. This is coming from a woman, and I'll be completely honest with you. You have a decently symmetrical face and could be conventionally attractive if you wanted to do so. However, you dress like you're about to meet up with silent bob. Put the dope down and pick up a barbell. Or not. It's your life.

>silent bob
LOL

People say "just be yourself" because making an effort should just be assumed.

Just be confident bro. Trust me.

Nice drumpf hands

this guy looks weird as fuck

he seriously looks like a cartoon animation brought to life

I don't think it's funny. Everyone should be encouraged to try.

Stop with the hate bro. Just be yourself. Girls love calm confidence.

This has to be heartbreaking for her boyfriend. Every memory she has of you being replaced and reimagined with an ideal that's impossible for any man to reach

i look pretty chad myself actually, this motherfucker just looks like a supervillain

Except for the fact that the guy doesn't exist and this is the chick's art project that Incels keep shilling as the ultimate Chad.

Whenever you bring this up they get pissy about it and sperg out because they realise that what they are trying to impose on other people are just their insecurities because they are lazy and not trying hard enough to get in shape.

Not one person they post as "wow look at him he is ugly total incel" is ever low body fat or looks like he lifted. It's boring baka.

No shit. Gigachad is photoshopped from the artists BF. I'm just trying to say that it must suck for him to see her replace him with the gigachad in all of their pictures

He is. He steals all the girls.

Anyone have the original pic of this?

JUST

>a woman
Stopped right there. Kill yourself. Don't try to lift his spirits for no reason. You wouldn't have sex with him, so why try to tell him he has a chance?

>fell for symmetrical face meme.
as long as you have perfectly symmetrical face you are good looking, r-right guys!?!???

Fucking soyboys

You're as delusional as you are bitter. Nowhere in what said would even imply that I'd fuck him. Regardless of whether or not a stranger from the the internet would have sex with you, everyone should strive for improvement. Nobody likes a crab in a bucket.

Consider re rolling.

honestly bro, you'll never exceed 6/10 without surgery, but without a haircut, -50 lbs, and a wardrobe upgrade, i'm not cutting you any slack because you aren't even trying

>2018
>“I hate how shallow and fake women are!!“
>woman says something completely reasonable and motivating
>“kill yourself, why give me hope?!“

the state of retardation has reached new heights.

The fact is that women cannot change their nature.
Of course I'll be upset if I am burned by a fire. But I will not ask the fire to change its nature. I will simply extinguish the fire.

Essentially, don't feed me lies. Just be honest with your cruelty and whorishness. It's pathetic to hide it. Own up to th subhuman you are as a woman.

You have made up your minds, we can not win with boys like you.
Enjoy being a virgin and dying lonely I guess. Godspeed.

Okay, I'm going to assume you're the OP. No, you aren't good looking right now. You're also a mentally unattractive victim with a possible attachment disorder. You also look like you're in your late teens/early twenties. You need to realize that attractive people around you aren't that way "naturally". They put effort into their appearance. I feel bad for you because I had a similar mentality at this time of my life. It'll only get better if you make it so.
I'm not a subhuman. I've been nothing but honest with you. I wouldn't fuck you or anyone like you. I give a shit about myself and it shows. Grow up.

Well, having shit hair, being dressed like a retard, and being a fat fuck certainly doesnt help.

Start with improving things you actually can do something about.

Sick and tired of people just wanting an excuse for not improving themselves and being a virgin.