Banging out a guy is manly as fuck.

>no b12
>calls people a cuck when he's literally a cuck

VG injects b12. Watch his vid about palumbo

>randomly brings up destiny

braingmogged lmfao

>2018
>not thinking traps are gay

who the fuck is logan paul and why do you care about him in the slightest?

Because our world is full of morons that's why

Sup popculturelet

People who actually know who Logan Paul is should be the ones that get ridiculed.

hey cheekz, haven't seen you on the 'ch0n lately m8

>don't watch television
>don't have social media
>don't interact with people
Only way you could have missed the logan paul story

Wow, nice roided face.

>don't interact with idiots**

>happy healthy vegan shirt

Ironic, considering this dude is not happy in the least.

eyyy I was busy with work and stuff. I was going to put a mortgage down on a house in Edmonton and getting ready to move in but I cancelled last minute and rented a condo instead lol Trynna move to Vancouver now
I don't even watch television nor hang out with people who talk about Logan loool And Logan never pops up on my news feed nor youtube recommendations. Didn't he post dead body on his youtube channel recently for dem views??

our guy

or healthy

He has a good point about how the guy chose to end his own life

>saying animal life is just as important as human life

IM STILL GETTING THE HEADSHOTS

Seeing this guy call other people cucks is the funniest shit I've ever seen.

Sup Cheekie.

I seeeee u

>p-please give me views
>im relevant...

How was your holidays?

It was alright. Went over to my friend's house and we all just sat around, ate junk food and watched netflix (we watched the grinch and elf, it's gay I know) till we fell asleep. Gained few pounds from eating junk but lost it all now from doing morning cardio. How was yours?? Hope your holiday was great

He never said that.

>turning anything into vegan propaganda
Hilarious video nonetheless.

not him but yeah, he's comparing both, making them equally important

>cows can be raped
ok

Except throughout the entire video

Pure American race right there. El monstro..

His girlfriend is frigid and ugly.

Lol. That's great.
Mine was ok. Nothing special. I worked and then worked some more.
Gotta pay the bills!

Can't wait for this autistic omega loser to just take his own life when he realizes what an ideologically possessed contrarian he is.

"You are fucking worthless. You're just an idiot with a delusional sense of self-importance and accomplishment. If I saw your ass hanging from a tree, I'd be sure to take a selfie while licking your sweet salty [???] tears off of your dead white pale cheeks."

Like wow, this guy should look up "projection" on Wikipedia.

>that booigie rant

Damn dude, that was brutal. I saw that and was thinking this guy is really deranged.
I wonder how long before he does snap?

well to be fair nothing is a pretty hot gf

Is the soyboi dating a mtf? Holy shit what is going on in here

Someone post that pic of his back

>Shit lifts
>Shit physique
>Mentally ill
>Complete Autist
>Angry beta

Richard isn't really a good advertisement for the vegan diet.

my 13 year old nephew has a deeper voice than this guy. is the lack of meat causing his nuts to go back inside?

>chickens have thoughts and feelings

>don't interact with people
What if I'm a functioning adult with a job and all the people I know/work with are as well?
I don't actually know any NEETs irl

>you're fucking worthless
Does he think he's not?

>girl

unfriendly reminder that veganism is really just an eating disorder called orthorexia

People have been saying for ages that VG is a sociopath.

in this video he says
>posting a picture with a pizza or chicken nuggets is as bad as posting a picture with a dead human being
>if you're not empathetic with animals you're a shitty person, if you're not empathetic with someones death but you eat veggies only you're fine

go back to facebook

>jacksepticeye is another piece of shit I can't, he is a gaming youtuber, he's just a selfish piece of shit who really does nothing with his life, he just screams into a camera while he plays video games, but he feels like he's in a position to judge other people
>Coming from the retard who screams into a camera without anything else to offer, and judges others

There was a huge thread on Veeky Forums about Destiny's first time at the gym yesterday with his girlfriend.

I'm not vegan but I actually agree to some extent, all the people giving out about Logan just look like a bunch of virtue singling cucks who are trying to feed of Logan's mistake like a pack of wolves

I like apples more than bananas. However, by comparing apples to bananas, I'm making them equally important to me and therefore I like them both equally. This makes sense.

Go away

You agree that virtue signalling is virtue signalling, nothing new, anyone could come to that conclusion.

His entire argument is that animals should have equal rights to live as human beings, something that no animal on Earth would agree with. He's basically feeling guilty for being part of the most advanced species in the history of the planet and tries to dismantle anyone's claim about anything based on the fact that they consume animal products. It's a fallacy from beginning to end.

Do you think he is? I do.
This was the first video of his I watched.
You can literally see it in his eyes.
This dude is crazy.

He clearly isn't a sociopath, though

There was that time he watched his grampa died or something and said he deserved it because he had a poor diet (probably ate meat). I think he said, while holding a knife, he'd cut some YouTuber if he met him. Kid ain't right.

Why? Because he says he loves animals?

I love VG. He trolls the shit out of everyone.

I don't really care about his argument that animals are equal I just found it satisfying for him to btfo all the annoying youtubers who were attacking Logan like a pack of wolves to get as much views as they can

nice blog

No, because he shows like none of the signs of sociopathy. You probably don't know what the term means

exactly, I'm not vegan but VG is great, he isn't in what all the youtube bs virtue singling and just slaughtered all the cucks

Oh, sorry. I meant antisocial.

I hear you, but at the same time VG is literally no better than any of the people he's "calling out". He jumps on hype train after hype train to gain viewers himself and to further his own cause, at one point even trying to call out Dr. Jordan B. Peterson challenging him to debate veganism, as if JBP is the same type of intellectually dishonest fucking youtuber as VG, Athene or Destiny that would stoop to that level of "debate".

He's the exact same as everyone else who lives on Youtube, he's just always taking the contrarian approach. It's really easy to see through him once you know his tactic, because he NEVER changes his tactic, ever. The way I see it, all of these Youtubers are acting like monkeys throwing shit at each other in an attempt to gain popularity in the monkey shit flinging hierarcy in one way or another.

I think you meant to say lobster hierarchy.

Well, it's dominance hierarchies all the way down, eh?

I think so, bucko.

Rich of him to throw the word cuck around

u want sum fucc chinky

He's right though. Filming a dead body isn't bad. Killing and raping animals is.

Nutritional deficiencies

There are so many fucking "Destiny" in the fit shit that I never know who we're talking about.

Jesus.
He sounds insane

Any new pics of you?

>implying anythings life is important

Yeah. I think he fits in this: askthepsych.com/atp/2008/10/09/animal-loving-psychopath/

Test

>as if JBP is the same type of intellectually dishonest

Jordan is also a cuck out for the money, at least Vg can be entertaing while hes at it

Boogie BTFO at 9:50

This

Didn't this guy sterilized himself?

>The way I see it, all of these Youtubers are acting like monkeys throwing shit at each other in an attempt to gain popularity in the monkey shit flinging hierarchy in one way or another.

Nail on the fucking head. Couldn't have said it better.

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND, you guys are against VG here?

I am siding with VG. Everybody who cares enough to express his hate/disapproval of what Logan did is a faggot soycunt. Seeing how much of a cuck Aaron Paul is irl...and even pewdiepie, who's made a few hitler/jew jokes in the past. I thought at least he could not make a big deal out of the whole shit.

>Everybody who cares enough to express his hate/disapproval of what Logan did is a faggot soycunt.

Mmmmmmmmm I can't wait to shit on your mother's grave. Feels good bruh. Fuck them soycunts!

whatever

you got some low fucking standards...

FPS Doug is cool and also a normal color

doesn't eat meat