/FRAUD/

/FRAUD/
No edition edition

A thread for the discussion and debate of performance and image enhancing drugs, primarily anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS).

Use needles

If you are new to steroids, please read ALL of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before posting.

If you want advice on your first cycle, post your age, height, weight, %bf and years spent training along with what you plan on taking. CBT is highly recommended.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI

Go make friends or atleast try

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/481045-small-wrists-hands-in-bodybuilding/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the consensus on SARMs? I'm taking ligandrol right now.
>Is it /fraud/ulent?
>Are they as good as steroids?
>Any major side effects?
>When should they be taken?

Grey area
No
Yes, enjoy your permanently altered DNA
Never

>Any major side effects?
There was a polish guy who took something that was legal and it fucked up his eyesight permanently. I will never touch this shit in my life. Why would anyone ever take this? You literally have no idea what you are putting in your body.

But what if I want to alter my DNA?

>wrist size determines arm size

livestrong.com/article/481045-small-wrists-hands-in-bodybuilding/

Say it aint so

Then do it for science!
Hope for useful mutations

I started this blast
600mg/w tren e
250mg/w test e

and noticed my nipples becoming puffy.
i added 12.5mg ED of exemestane/aromasin
but nipples still a bit puffy...

should i just add more asin or am i missing something? (like, there is sth i don't cover with asin and i should add another comp)

i have also arimidex and nolva/tamoxifen at home just in case.

24, 6"0, 185 pounds 14% bf, 2 years. Propionate.
What can i expect?,03
+

my wrist are fucking small especially during cut, but my arms aren't

makes no sense

you're fucked, an ai does nothing for puffy nips. You got fat beneath the nipple. Only thing that helps is cut down fat.

what a fucking dumb question

Nice answer, thanks man.

Keep blasting or no? on 900 test e

How could we possibly know when there are some many factors involved like diet, training and genetics

You shouldn't expect anything. That way it can't disappoint you when you expect something but will never happen . Just do you utter best to do whatever you think is best and see what happens

Nobody cares

No you look like shit, cut down some bodyfat on a lower dosage

I look huge in a shirt though might add tren

You might become a witcher go for it.

That doesn't make any sense.

You should cut some body fat on a lower dosage before blasting anymore gear. You will look much better and suffer from less side effects

I did injection in my quad today and my quad started shaking when the syringe entered through something that I think was a vein, what happened? also will it get harder to pin the leaner I get?

>900 test e
>roiding for this
find another hobby buddy, legos or something

>I look huge in a shirt
i want to see that, you look like a regular non lifting fat fuck in that pic above

But you're over natural limit right?

>900mg test at that BF%
*aromatizes eternally*

here's me a couple months ago even bigger now

keep up the test or no?

No bro i am all natty

No you should lower the dosage to 250 mg test-e while increasing cardio and decreasing food. You're fucking clueless

Wtf you look like shit for running such a heavy fucking cycle. Are you even lifting? Are you even using real steroids?

>something that was legal and it fucked up his eyesight permanently
Clomid?

I'm literally the biggest and strongest guy in my gym though

If strength and powerlifting is your goal then knock yourself out desu

I know plenty of powerlifters with huge guts who blast a gram of test, the issue is they also need a gram of letro to make sure they don't start lactating

Are you kidding? Is this a troll?

How does that change anything about the fact you look like utter shit. You're wasting away gear and fucking up your body for nothing.

Clomid and letro are notorious for this. Watch out for that crap.

letro did the same for me

No, you're just delusional, or train when no-one's there. You look natty.

A lot of roidfags seem to prefer every other day full body routines.
Is there any reason for this?
Seems natties favors everyday but focused routines.

you look like a sack of shit

just snapped a fresh pic hitting delts and arms later today

Different guy here, I can't get my hands on Ralo and only have Clomid and Nolva, should I sacrifice my PCT recovery, cut Clomid and only do Nolva?

Do yourself a favour, quit roids and just get a tan, you'll get tons more mileage

Jesus Christ, guys with 1 years training natty literally mog the fuck out of you.

depends on how heavy your cycle is but nolva only pct is fine.

I refuse to believe this is true.

You're not having me fucking bait

Nolva is fine. I always did Nolva for PCT and always recovered fine. Maybe you can add HCG instead of clomid, some swear by that shit. I never used it myself so i can't help you with that.

I wouldn't take the risk clomid.

this is absolutely pathetic

you have man titties, zero cuts or veins and you are literally flexing your arm in the picture

im guessing you are working out on monkey bars at the local elementary school

this is even worse than previous one

>Roiding for this

I refuse to believe you're on steroids. You bought bunk gear.

mr. roiding for 10 years vs mr.flap titties on 900 mg test-e

who will win the ultimate roiding for this battle

can crusader take them both?

Question:

How do I mitigate the insane forearm pump and burn when doing back day on anavar.

Here is my cycle:

200mg Test P 3x week
150 Masteron 3x week
150 Tren 3x Week
0.5 Arimidex EOD
60mg Anavar daily
400 GHRP2 x2 daily

post shower selfie

Got my 300g carbs in pre workout

now time to get that barrel filled up, what site should I pin today boys?

Pls be troll

Unless you have 400 wilks quit roids

>tfw Dr. Shekelstein prescribes testosterone
>no more risk of contamination, heavy metals or getting fuck knows what in your vial

are you a powerlifter?

I'm fairly fat with a 400 wilks, am I allowed to start roiding?

Bump for actual advice instead of trolls and DYEL/You roiding for this?

straps

How many weeks into the cycle is it recommended to get bloodwork?

How early into the cycle do the symptoms of high estrogen appear?

>accutane eod
>benzyol applied all the time
if this doesn't unjust my shit I give up

alright boys you got to me

I'm going to bulk for a few more weeks like this then drop the test and cut

I've only been on 900mg test e for 9 weeks, blast before that was 350mg tren ace and before that was 500mg test. Been blasting non stop since May.

I reckon as I said bulk for a few more weeks on 900 test then just drop to trt and cut for 8-10 weeks.

Sound good? a final peak check before I hit the gym.

>Been blasting non stop since May.

>Been blasting non stop since May
drop the roids and lifting forever, you are genetically inferior

Do normies really believe this is impressive?

you should quit bodybuilding forever

I‘m natty and my fist is enough to mog you into oblivion

Why not buy steak from
the roidmoney and get juicy like me?

>roiding for this
Seriously though why do these cunts even bother hopping on gear if this is what they do?

It doesn't seems like he lifts at all

AHAHAHAHAHA

people at my gym that just do whatever they think is good, without diet or consistency look bigger than and better than you

because

>muhhh magic potion

Yeah that lack of dedication might work with steroids if you have GOD TIER GENETICS that only have 0.00000001% of the population

Post your physique

No, that study showing increased muscle mass in sedentary populations etc etc

You guys he's a diabetic troll, it's the only thing that makes sense. That needle was his insulin. Lets humor the make a wish foundation crooked boy, he's obviously not gonna make it much longer.

is there a less gay solution? Im taking BCAAS \ and it helps a bit during the workouts, but I really hate straps. I feel like it neglects the hand/forearm/grip muscles.

muscle is muscle

right

NO PICS = it did not happen

>Injecting insulin with a 1.25inch blue

If a 15 years old boy cycles will his Dick get bigger?

>It doesn't seems like he lifts at all

Kek

I took the 50kg dumbbells for a ride on the incline just yesterday and can handle two wheels on an incline bench no problem. I may be fat but I'm strong as an ox.

fuck you cunt straps are good. you said it was back day, dont let your forearms hold back your back

You look like Jason Genova when he’s not on anything my man

>that study
THAT STUDY IS A FUCKING MEME

Im not denying that there is "muscle growth in sedentary people" but it's only on paper and it doesn't change anything in real life. You have to lift hard and eat big to benefit from steroids.

Any of you guys tried CBD oil for joint pain/aches/recovery?

I haven't slept worth a shit in like 2 weeks and while it's not unbearable yet I do worry how it's effecting my gains. Not sure if tren related sleep issues has that much of an effect on gains or if the tren itself offsets the shitty sleep. Aside from that parents have told me I've been acting "weird" lately, though they've always thought I was weird so I'm not sure what they're on about. Probably helps that they don't see what I draw though otherwise they'd probably be even more concerned.

What's wrong with forearm pump? If its affecting your lifts then use straps, but if not them just keep trucking through.

I never had people commenting on my behaviour when on tren. Are you sure you're okay? Then again, I am a very quiet person and don't talk a lot so nobody probably noticed any personality changes.

Today will be my fifth injection 50mg tren ace ed. The first night I couldn't sleep for shit and the second night I had gruesome nightmares. Other than that all I've had has been vivid dreams. When should I be noticing more side effects and good effects brahs

It's mostly just "You're a lot more quiet lately and you're spending a lot more time in your drawing room, are you alright?" Which isnt really a bad thing imo, since drawing and gym is the only things I'd be doing if I lived alone. I guess their concern causes me concern, because I can't tell if I'm actually being weord or if my parents are just being assholes like usual.

I should move out.

I kind of want to go to Yoga on rest days. Feeling quite stiff.

Should I?

I don't see why not, it can only help right?

You shouldn't be experiencing sides so quickly. Sounds unrelated to the tren, possible placebo or coincidence. Only sides I noticed was night sweats, getting hot after consuming carbs and sleeping like shit. It's debatable whether or not tren affected my personality and mental state. The sides tend to build up over time.

Lol. 95% of my free-time I spend completely alone on my computer either watching anime, posting here, watching youtube, playing CK2/EU4 or learning Japanese. My parents think it's weird if I come out and just start talking to them and spending time with them.

Just don't let the tren start burning bridges with your established relationships. You may regret it after you come off.

What are you fucking gay?

Of course Im fucking gay

Stop that rat poison

lmao faggot

why not do Pilates instead and get used to sticking a dildo into your ass

first pin user here from last night

Went to bed at like 3 AM last night, woke up before 10 AM this morning. This never happens to me ever. Is this a positive side effect of high test? You body just naturally getting more restful sleep? I feel great but i think it might just be coincidence.

Also when to start AI? Should i just start quarter dosing adex E3D and then ramp up to .5 like is standard then see how i'm feeling?

Placebo.
Probably.

you look like you smell like the kid who brought egg sandwiches to school and let them sit too long

Looking at steroidcalc tren ace builds up in your blood really fast. I'd assume side effects would come on very quickly. When should I start expecting things I can't chalk up to placebo? 14 days?

I mean, if you're sleeping like shit and getting nightmares. It doesn't matter if it's a placebo or not.

Will steroids cure my existential crisis?

True, I'm just excited for things to take off. It's like waiting for santa

no

they cured mine and I still look natty

Keep crying bitch

>why not do Pilates instead and get used to sticking a dildo into your ass

Not everyone wants to be like you

Started lifting at 5'9 110 and got to 164. Stopped lifting and eating bc gf broke up with me and I became a sad faggot for a year. Got back to it at 135 lbs (first pic) and started roiding immediately because I didn't wanna wait months to make gains back. That was late September. Second pic was yesterday at 170. Sometime ago I think I read bimbo was going to hit his lagging body part everyday and then continue his routine as regular. After I finish cutting (I was at 180 getting chunky) I'm going to cruise at natty levels and maintain until my next blast and bench volume everyday hopefully picking up my chest.

Am I a retard or am I doing okay

>roiding for this

Are you for real
The body hasn't even began to absorb the T

implying that is even possible & you wish you had only 0.0001% of my greatness, normie

A retard would be a compliment in your case

I can't even cope this shit anymore

i've not read any real guidelines as to when to start, which is why i thought i'd got much lower.

most people just say "feel it out" but that's not really reliable.

Delete this

Will I stop breathing if I do tren with asthma

Im five days into tren and haven't had problems with my severe asthma. I take my inhaler before I pin though in case I start coughing bad, which hasn't happened yet

How do people not get gains while on roids.

Not eating enough?