Have you taken the neck pill yet?

Have you taken the neck pill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XPVk5TiOjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start doing neck curls now or you'll never make it

I started doing neck curls a week ago and my neck/face look amazing with a pump. This shit is legit, a wider neck makes your jaw look better. It's at least +2 points to facial aesthetics.

This, although I am somewhat afraid of all these posts saying you can get sleep apnea from this?

Also, besides neck curls, what can I do for the back of my neck? Im not gonna do neck bridges until I get a bit thicker.

started doing neck curls last night. felt great my dude

whats the best way to increase neck size other than neck curls?

Deadlifts?
Shrugs?
Rack pulls?

More than 2 I'd say. There is no single muscle group that will affect you aesthetics more than the neck. The reason for this is that having naturally high testosterone during puberty makes your neck grow significantly. That's why all the chads you see have huge necks without working them out, they have good genetics. But by doing neck curls you can FAKE good genetics and look way better as a result.

Anything that hits the traps will help significantly.

Neck curls should be low risk as long as you are going for higher reps. If you're lifting insane weights that's gonna fuck you up. Luckily, the neck responds very well to high volume compared to other muscles.

So how are we supposed to do this. Hit the neck from all sides?
I think it would be most beneficial to work the back side of the neck, and least beneficial to train the front, because the front neck muscles are very dominant in the majority of people today and hence - the forward head posture.
What do you guys think

Traps handle the back of the neck.
The main muscle in your neck goes from the front and wraps around the sides, and this is what carries the weight when you do a neck curl. So you don't need to work the sides specifically.

Anybody do neck curls with weights? Not sure if bodyweight will be enough in the long term.

I used 0.5l, 1l and now 1.5l bottles of water at home.

Makes sense, thanks. I'll try some neck curls out.

not in the long term but aim for 60-80 reps then do weighted

My plan is to do them 5 days a week and then (once i'm happy with the resaults) just when i do abs training (twice a week)

Thats how I do it, once I got up to 50 reps I add weight, add it slowly though I strained something and it hurt for a week.

I do what does, using water bottles as weights at home. Don't do neck curls in the gym, you will look like a fool.

Appreciate the advice everybody.
I was thinking of doing some type of 4x25 going all the way up to 5x80 before I start adding any types of weights.
Training neck 3x a week seems like it'd be enough, but I've never trained a muscle like this before. I know how to train literally everything else but I need to be extra careful with my neck, don't wanna sprain anything.

I plan on experimenting with neck workouts & reporting back here in a few weeks with what I notice.

In my experience none of them did shit. Maybe they hit the back of the neck but that is not the part of the neck that gives the aesthetic look.

I have found the best exercises to hit the front of the neck are lying band curls, lying plate curls and standing band curls using the improvised thing in pic related. I also have an actual neck harness but to be honest it's not really good for the front of the neck, only the back.

do you hit the neck from all sides?

HAHAHAHA this is exactly what I do! I mean you cant do this shit at the gym right..

I did them once in the gym when I was by myself at like 12:30am. My gym nemesis comes in and snickers at me just as I finish the last set. I'll be the one laughing when I get a thicc neck.

im doing 3x100 3 times per day and its getting kind of easy should i put some bottle filled with water or something on my neck?

I do it every day at the gym, rofl. 5 sets of 15 reps with 15kg ankle weights. I'm already bigger than most of the gym at 195cm 98kg, so fuck why not lmao

Ofc it's gettin easy, you're doing 3 sets of headbanging, you won't get big doing just that lmao.

Get some packets filled with sand and use it as weights. Water it's not really dense enough for this shit. You would need to lift a filled bucket on top your forehead to get decent weights.

I ve got 3 kg dumbells 1 8kg kettleball and 1 24kg kettleball... I guess ill start using dumbells

I do them at the gym. See if I give a shit what bitches think about me

face up or down?

yeah been on it for a year, but still made zero neck gains

just lol at my genetics

>you will look like a fool
Unless you're a boxer.
youtube.com/watch?v=1XPVk5TiOjA