/plg/ - Powerlifting General: Excel Wizard Edition

/plg/ - Powerlifting General: Excel Wizard Edition

Remember to eat like an adult, sleep like a baby and always try your hardest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8xdsZhfrcA
functionalpatterns.com/the-official-functional-patterns-functional-training-system/
instagram.com/p/Bdpr_cDgm_N/?taken-by=sammeadepl
vocaroo.com/i/s1P0ERLJ28W5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What program is best for an early intermediate, aka someone who has recently come off a beginner lp program?

>WAWTT?
>WAWET?
>WAWLTT?
>WAWFT?

>heavy squats yesterday
>walk around all day today
>get home
>quite severe pain and inflammation all around left knee, especially so when I go to hyperextend it

WTF have i done

try the bridge

>WAWTT
rest day

>WAWET
2 protein shakes
grilled chicken breast and avocado salad with a boiled potato
approx 10g protein worth of cheese
1 apple and half a mango
chicken pesto pasta
100g greek yoghurt with concentrated protein count

>WAWLTT
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8xdsZhfrcA

>WAWFT
Uninspired

Most lifters at that point need a focus on hypertrophy and refining technique.

Something with DUP and autoregulation principles, with assistance work tailored to the individuals weaknesses and accessory work focussing on hypertrophic needs.

It's around this point you should start tinkering with programming a little bit, to gain insight into what works for you. Pick a program that fits your needs, run it vanilla for at least 6 weeks and if it works, make small changes (exercise selection, rep ranges etc) and run it again.

link?

5/3/1

functionalpatterns.com/the-official-functional-patterns-functional-training-system/

5/3/1

Todays the day guys, having my equipment collected from my garage

you sold it all off?

Yes sadly

Why

press f to pay respects

f

Because i bought a house and train at a proper powerlifting gym with other lifters

Good for you then. You can't be garagebro anymore though.

will you change your name to ''bro who trains at a powerlifting gym''

Guys how do i get back to lifting. I dont feel like going all the time. I cant try hard like i used to. Recently i've just been going to the gym do my shit and leave. No passion no drive it feels like work.

inject test into your body

That actually sounds like a good idea.

Garagebro what would be the yearly cost of test if i want to take low doses?

Failed a 371kg squat today hehe

Test is dirt cheap, like £6-8 a gram. Just do the maths from that, add £20 or so for AI and pins etc.

Not a lot at all

Wraps?

Higher volume not higher weight immediately
More accessories

531 BBB or program yourself

I wish it was in sleeves but yes wraps

Do they let you have 2.5m wraps in BPU?

And 250mg a week is enoughto get me above natty levels right? So 1g a month would be enough.

whats ur IG again

BPU actually just changed to allow 3m wraps, since it's done by WPO (? i think) rules

Yes 250mg would be above natty. I believe TRT dose tends to be around 150mg a week

IG: sammeadepl

I've spent so much money on pizza, beer and ice cream this week.

That's a whole lot of wrap. Not too common or easy to find in the UK either.

Thats true, I think a lot of my friends ordered from overseas.

I use strengthshop odin wraps. I like them, but I've never used anything else so I wouldn't be able to make any decent suggestions

So i could even go for 200mg and save a bit and still have way higher test than i already have.

what's a good beginner program for someone who is technically proficient at the main lifts? i lifted a lot like 5 years ago but life got in the way, had to move around for work a lot, and i just eventually stopped. now i've lost almost everything that i had back then. i have no mass left and i probably lost all my strength too

i've read a bit the last few days and it seems everyone is against SS/SL/ICF and similar programs nowadays, so what's the current meme?

Could do, problem with UGL gear though is it's hit and miss just how much is actually in there.

For that reason I'd rather go 250 than 200 but providing you get a decent source you'll be good to go either way

My equipped friend got 10 revolutions on me with a pair of 2m Inzer grippers. That was painful as fuck. (I don't compete in wraps, was just him wrapping me to see what it was like).

Lmao sounds it, I have no idea how many revolutions I get. Could probably get a ton more but I wrap myself.

I dont think its holding my back because I have no problem out of the hole, my squat weakness is my upper back

Could the wraps be forcing your knees back too early? That could tip you over and put you in a position where your upper back has to do a lot of work?

Hmm, didn't think of that, could be. Thank you

I'll rewatch my squats and see. Problem is today was just such a shitty day that any other day I think I'd have had the rep. Form was all over the place

Thanks. for the help. I know some guy who's on test I hope he has good source.

do SS, add weight every session

to get your mass back do this every single session after youre done with your basic ss movements;
>100reps of tris
>100 reps of upperback
>50 reps of quads
>50 reps of hypers
>50 reps of bis or rear delts if needed
Note: microload every session, upperback is 50 reps vertical 50 reps horizontal pulling. Start out light with the tricep exercises because elbow injury is common. For the quad movement use something that puts little pressure on the spine; leg press/belt squats are best examples. Hypers are extra work for the posterior without spinal loading. If delts or bis arent sore after the upperback work do extra if you want.

Obviously everything should be light high rep in the start. Eat more, Try harder, good luck.

Brave to go for a 371kg squat on a bad day! Worth looking at the knees for the wraps, seen it happen to a few people with very tight/stiff wraps. It's easy to let them 'push you around' as it were.

No problem mate hope it goes well for you

Haha, it was one of those days where I woke up and said, 'Im going to do 'x''
Cheers for the tips man I'll take a look

The Bridge

how hard is it to just google it?

whats up with this the bridge shilling

The disgusting Google kikes forced the raw ipf lifter girl to kiss the equipped nigger over and over even though she was uncomfortable with it. She talked about this in an interview. Google kikes are degenerate scum who push racemixing and equipped lifting in an attempt to genocide the white race and like to see ipf lifters shit all over because of the pedophilic and equipped tendancies of the jew and the jew hatred for raw. The holocaust never happened. It would be impossible to cremate even a fraction of the claimed 6 million dead using 1940s technology. Even modern crematoria need at least an hour to cremate each body. Do the math. The entire holocaust myth is just jews projecting their own actions onto the whites they are trying to destroy. As the saying goes, "the jew cries out in pain as he redlights you".

Fiegenbaum can't sell his retarded program, he even had an AMA here and on reddit where he was banned for shitting on 5/3/1 or something. Not even memeing.

People trying to reinvent the wheel.

instagram.com/p/Bdpr_cDgm_N/?taken-by=sammeadepl

if anyone wants to see me get stapled

that kind of stalling/breakdown is tricky because either
>torso tips over because back is not strong enough to hold position
or
>torso tips over because back is stronger than legs and body shifts the work to the stronger muscle group
I can't tell which it is in your case judging from the clip
I'm guessing it's a weak back because usually when legs are the weakness then the person has a much stronger deadlift than (sleeves) squat, but yours seems about equal

also how to get juicy tree trunk legs

Please tell me more about the 135th Sheiko routine that came out and what new routines are expected to come out in 2018.

The Bridge has nothing to do with Sheiko or 5/3/1. If anything it's tuscherer inspired

Thought it might be your knees. Watch them carefully, they shoot backwards as soon as you change direction and you get forced forward. Do you feel the weight shifting around through your feet when this happens (i.e. towards your toes)?

announcing sage is against rules :)

200mg week for a year would cost about £60

Trt is 150 every 10 days

The lab i use overdoses everything, the anavar ive got is listed as 50mg but is 80mg so i split them in half, guy i train with is sponsored by the lab

holy volume

I want to die of heart attack before I get cancer to avoid chemo and pain. Are roids a good option for me?

>200mg week for a year would cost about £60
Damn that's pretty cheap.

>The lab i use overdoses everything

no they don't

Oh ok thanks for testing it and letting me know

Sweetheart thats a liiiiiitle too much makeup

Can you get any more beta? Genuine question.

Projection

I’m kindly giving you all updates on my very pretty girlfriends life

>girlfriends
Since when is beta-orbiting a girl on social media consider being in a relationship with her?

She’s my girlfriend

She just doesnt know it yet :)

Look at the fucking beta orbiters lmao

Lads, I tweaked my back doing squats two days ago - I feel better already, but it's workout day today: what do I substitute for squats and deads while I recover?

>I tweaked my back doing squats two days ago
Hernia
>substitute for squats and deads
Had you lurked more than 2 seconds, you would have known that this is physically impossible.

>little
mate she looks like a British slag about to suck a dick for a free cocktail in Ibiza

> plus sized fitness model
kys faggot

t. lowtest

Yeah, you're right - definitely a hernia. Still, I'll get depressed if I just sit around.

don't be upset because i squat your total

>the new D1 football player chad in the gym maxed out for the first time

112/140

Talent chads out

>cutting at 1800 kcal
>feeling okay
>cant lift weights that I easily lifted just 5 days ago
>numbers on the scale are not going down

JUST

Hmm, I've been told on my fb that it's because I'm not even driving with my back, which makes me think its still a back weakness. This is causing my hips to shoot up.

I added 20kg to my squat by just training back more.

I'll see how it is after a few more squat workouts, this day was crap overall

Belt squats
Also still do your squats and deads, heaviest weight you can do without pain, high volume, it's what Bill Starr recommended for healing this shit.

Well you seem to be doing a shitload of SSB squats, so you're certainly attacking the back weakness

Yeah, I'll try to do some super light ones together with some back extensions - I obviously need to work on my form, anyway.

She's a thot

When I tweaked my back it was quadratus lumborum. I remember having to mostly do 1RMs for a while because any more reps than that caused me to fuck up form I guess? and more pain.

Do QL walks

Look at the lil cheeks :)

Looks retarded and fun, I'll try it, thanks.

You know what, that might just be it, honestly - my pain isn't really on my spine but slightly deeper and off to one side. I also have a matching soreness on the other side, but not nearly as prevalent.

...makes sense, since I've been rapidly growing in squatting strength, but my DL has been lagging behind.

> giving out things for free is a good business model

t.brainlet

I think the test is, try to touch your toes while standing, and if the pain centers in the spine, it's not a disc slip, but I'm not sure, long time since I had to deal with it. You'll probably be fine.

Meant to say, if paint starts radiating AWAY from the spine, like downwards towards the butt/legs, it might be a slipped disc, otherwise you're probably ok.

My penis size is better now.

I do that 4 times a week its nothing takes like 30min

ss plus all those accessories does not take 30 min lmao

Thoughts on doing deadlifts straight after squats on SS-type shit? I like doing rows inbetween bench sets, makes me tighter on the bench and saves time, but I don't want deadlifts to suffer.

Excreted some Norman khan into the toilet

alll plops can be heard here

vocaroo.com/i/s1P0ERLJ28W5

thought it was going to be extremely stinky Norman khan since i was puffing out some really stinky farts yesterday, overalll not nearly as stinky as I anticipated it to be, stink factor 5.1/10

It is when the market is flooded with underdosed gear

You make smaller margins but volume is huge, like pound shops