Would you say daily cardio is essential to healthy lifestyle?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/1tWyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, there's no reason not to exercise every day.

no zero days, user.

I'm sure she's still hiding a lot of loose skin under that shirt

3 times a week is fine. I lift 3 days, cycle 3 days and rest 1. I'm so much fitter than my friend who lifts 5 days a week and does no cardio

>no zero days
Back to plebbit

why do you think its like tied up in the second picture hahaha women are the champions of hiding their faults

That bitch on my cock daily is essential to a healthy lifestyle, if you know what I’m saying.

I dont quite get it

What a shame, she was the perfect fat slampig

>there's no reason not to exercise every day.
I dont want to burn calories on my rest days so I dont have to eat more

i like em fat and with low self esteem so they have no where else to go but to me what type of personality disorder do i have

178 pounds is still heavy as fuck for a girl.

No. I would say cardio is counterproductive to a healthy lifestyle.

Same one as me

You are a true apex predator.
Now go back to sunning in the savannah

Define 'cardio'.
A pick up game is great, running 5kms every day isn't, vegging out on the couch isn't either.

Same man, same.
Also feels better degrading them when they are fat, and you feel like a chiseled god next to her

/serious/

Please tell me more how cardio is counterproductive to healthy lifestyle.

/serious/

She looks great. Losing approximately 100 pounds in 9 months. That's a lot of weight. Lady was dedicated and it shows

Do you need help counting ???9months???fuck,do we need education reform.

please explain why running 5k a day is bad

Because you'll fuck your joints up and you're not a professional soccer player, nor are you a 80 lb native Kenyan

>gerrrrr ur so stupid
>whats mm/dd/yy notation???

>whats mm/dd/yy notation???
retarded

DD/MM/YYYY
YYYY/MM/DD

are the only acceptable forms of date

Autismo overload. You're both retarded either way, she started in 2016, not 2017.

because it's dull a f

Tying up that shirt makes it a slimmer fit and shows more skin so i'm not sure you have a brain. If she were trying to hode skin, making her shirt tighter and showing skin would not be the way to do it.

He would still fuck her anyway, we all would

This is her too. Doesn't look that bad.

The fact the wrote the year differently for each picture triggers my autism.

she's on the front page of imgur right now too. has her titty out in one of the pics and nobody seemed to notice.

Link? I checked and i only see shitty 2009 reddit-tier memes.

here you go,
imgur.com/gallery/1tWyE

even as a fat cow, nu-males and EU soyboys would still fuck her
Sad!

Weird flat ass like she's sitting on a glass table wtf

Daily? No
3-4 hours weekly? yes

It's have covered by the bedsheet or blanket behind her. Seems like she did it on purpose if anything

Is this why it's so common to see fit guys with big girls and skinny girls with guys with beer bellies and skinnyfat bodies?

What kinda cardio does fit do?

She's 5'9 too. Go look at the imgur link going around. She's still really fat, she just chose the most flattering image she could find.

Depends on her height. Her shoulders and legs also lead me to believe she might be lifting and have more muscle mass than normal, which would drive her weight up.

I don't see any titties user.

thats literally 3 miles. How fat are you?

loose

skin