How can I do face-pulls at home with a power rack?

How can I do face-pulls at home with a power rack?

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/resistance-bands/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get bands
very good investment

I don't know what it's called but if your rack has a pullup bar get your body in the position of a front lever and pull up until your chest touches the bar. Put your legs on the other end if you lack the core strength.

What kind are good for wrapping up on a power rack?

any u just loop it around the rack and pull

How the fuck do you do this while standing up straight anons? Should I lower the weight? I currently have one leg in front, the other behind and I'm leaning back.

You dont. People that dont lean have weak deltoids and their toe muscles are stronger than them. Keep leaning

Incline bench and bar

what's a good brand for bands?

Always follow the advice of the natty king:
scoobysworkshop.com/resistance-bands/

is this proper form?

Rear delt raises are a good summer subsitute if you have dumbells

I made a cheap, under 40 buck pulley system. Its basically a substitute for the 200 buck alternative, the Spud Inc lat pulley system. Got the idea from youtube and saved a bunch of money. Now i can do lat rows, tri pushdowns and facepulls.

Theraband is ok if you live in the EU. Just order from Germany on amazon

when the cable snaps you are effectively punching yourself in the face with a force equal to the weight you were lifting.

If you have to use a machine like a dumb cunt at least go leverage.

>that hair
OH NO NO NO

i did this and got flung into the machine when i pulled backwards hard, is this normal?

im 6'3 and weight 56kg

goddamn dyels

Bands are the best things you can buy for the price. So versatile.

I get into a small squat -- just be careful with momentum that you're not using your body weight to bring the rope back.

think he's just standing in front of something on the wall.
hopefully he is...

good kek

>im 6'3 and weight 56kg
No, being so spooky isn't normal. You're reaching spoopy levels aproaching extra dooty.

i wonder what went through the drawers head when making this...

Skeleton rape, duh.
It's a 5 year old Veeky Forums meme, it's pretty normal to envision and draw something like this.