Dont forget to eat your lentils

dont forget to eat your lentils

God damn it that makes me so sad and disappointed for some reason.

>All the time wasted
>Somebody please just lead him to SS then give him a basic push/pull plan to follow for 12 months.

Vegetarians are food cucks for sure but they should be able to fucking develop more muscle than this.

>There are people out there who don’t do autistic levels of research before starting something like this.

Looks exactly like me. Even have the same underpants

holy fuck this hits so close to home it hurts
i just quit being a vegetarian after 3 years so i can hopefully escape this
send help

He works out each body part once a week.

vegetarians are such cucks, why stop eating meat if you're going to suck down boiled eggs all day this cunt needs to learn how to cook something else

>Thinking he looks like this because he's a vegetarian

Two words - Progressive Overload

Nothing to do with hissing vegetarian, he just does not push himself in the gym.

try a few different routines 5x5, SS etc..... do high bar squats not low bar though and be consistent.

>there are people out there that are this incompetent with their training

You. I like you.

pescatarian master race

>>>/reddit/ you fucking soyboy

kek'd at that weird chest hair

I'm a vegetarian cuck hitting the gym for 3 months with more gains than him.
His diet is probably fucked and his routine probably is too.

He sounds like a bodyweight cuck by the way he describes his routine.

>you win the internet my good sir!! xD *tip*

*le tip right back at you*
g'day you fine gentleman

>bro splits

Yeah, that "training plan" just screams of severe fuckaraounditis. Even with his inferior diet, a linear progression program with focus on the big 4 lifts would've eventually gotten him somewhere during the 2 and half years he has now wasted.

what's wrong with low bar??

All my reddit gold are belong to you mylords

/thread

Whats the problem with what he did? Im starting out myself and I dont want to all into the same situation one year from now.

Le what can I le say, I le see le leddit garbage i tell le you to le kys XXXXXXDDDDD

How is nobody else noticing this? If that dumb faggy asshole would just do stronglifts, he would have something to show for it

Nothing, successful people just become fixated on random details of their routine, and start thinking they are fundamental to success

newfag here, can you elaborate?

Too little workouts and vegetarian diet

He didn't read the sticky
He didn't read SS
He likely understands fuck all about nutrition for vegetarian athletes
He probably picked up some stupid meme workout plan from the internet because the stock footage photos in the related article matched with his image of a perfect male physique
He was stupid enough to believe that results would eventually show if he kept on doing the same thing that had given him no results, for two and a half years

The dude in the OP needed to do a beginner strength routine with weight that increases linearly. He also needed to do compound lifts that work many muscle groups at once instead of his crappy split that only works a few once a week.

Just count your fucking calories it's not that difficult

I think it's a variation of Survivors Bias, not sure what the official term is though.

Like my dad would've died in a car crash cause his car rolled a ton of times and got royally fucked up, but cause he weren't wearing a seatbelt, he was thrown from the car on the first roll and survived. Now he never wears the seatbelt cause he says it's dangerous.

>inferior diet
I understand why a vegan diet is inferior, but from a purely macro standpoint, how is a vegetarian diet with lots of eggs and dairy any worse than a typical meat eating diet?

The real problem he has it's he doesn't have a real fucking routine
"3chest workouts" means nothing, the guy is just doing some random movements, presumeably with no progression, and that's why he isnt going anywhere

o ye boi

>that "training plan"
What the fuck? He only does 3x15?

Noobs will gain on pretty much any beginner program but without focus on linear progression you're essentially doing cardio. That said doing domething is better than doing nothing and letting atrophy take you

He does 3 exercises per bodypart, each one 3x15.

>I think it's a variation of Survivors Bias
Pretty much where almost all broscience comes from in the fitness community

His problem is not being a vegetarian, it's his training program. I'm vegan and I have no problem gaining muscle, actually the strongest I've ever been. You just have to eat properly like with any diet.

I always do 5 minuits cardio before training to get my heart going.

Nothing wrong with bodyweight so long as you do proper routines like (unironically) leddit bodyweight fitness. But the only proper routine this wanker's been doing is fuckarounditis

>I always do 5 minuits cardio before training to get my heart going.

checked m8

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he took the few exercises he thought were useful to him from whatever starter schedule his gym gave him two years ago and stuck with it. I see this a lot actually.

no progressive overload = no gains

bad programming, it's painfully obvious. he's a clueless idiot, just like most ppl on Veeky Forums

Nothing to do specifically with vegetarianisn (he eats eggs and dairy). Likely not enough deliberate protein intake and doesn't overload or puts enough tension on muscle.

I mean, he says himself he didn't try to build muscle. Wated time but not an unintended mistake.

the natty limit

>Have an upboat good sir xD

It is worse because it isn't as good. Beef is the best food for muscle growth, and it isn't just the protein. Creatine, saturated fat, cholesterol, and a shitload of good minerals/vitamins are in there help.

truth is its genetics, stop lying and saying its the program or diet retards.

Non of you even look good, ugly losers