Why would anyone in their right mind lift for anything but reproduction? Spread your genes into a quality woman, etc

Why would anyone in their right mind lift for anything but reproduction? Spread your genes into a quality woman, etc.

>quality woman

Faggot.

If you think lifting is required for that you've been bamboozled

so you're saying if your mom asked you to flex a 'cep, you would nut in her afterwards?

>Thinks lifting is important for women
>Posts a 6'4 lanklet with a topmodel

What is important for women, looks wise?

BBC

Aura* > face > height > body
* I don't know the English word for it and gtranslate doesn't help either.
Your fluidity of movement, your whole body together, your charisma, your confidence
If anyone know the word help me out

why

Idk but bavarians seem to be the only ones getting any pussy these days

It helps.
Obviously being financially successful weighs heavier, but the more things you have to bring tot he table, the more options you typically get in return. That applies to mating and occupation.

Can confirm as someone with a handsome face, quite tall and ripped body.

If a women is only willing to go out with you if you're jacked, she probably won't be faithful.

>Your fluidity of movement, your whole body together, your charisma, your confidence
>If anyone know the word help me out
"vibe", but this is really a product of optimal hormonal profile (high t, low c)

Why would you lift for reproduction?
I keep telling you guys: It's not worth it.
You'll just be finding yourself staring at a baby's poopy butthole, napkin in hand, asking yourself how on Earth you would get out of this trap. You lifted for years, and ultimately you threw all of that away, for a life as Al Bundy. That's right: Entire TV series has been made to warn you, and yet you still want to marry with children. No more anime, no more Veeky Forums, no more fapping. Your kis won't leave you for 18 long years, and everything has to be adult and appropriate both in front of your kids, and in front of your wife.
Do
Not
Lift
For
Reproduction.
Don't even lift for sex.
Don't lift for some random slut, whom you don't love, because that's how it starts. You'll either end up fighting, or worse, you'll end up making babies with her. Do not have sex with women. It may look like a good idea, but it's really fucking not! The pussy isn't worth it. It's make that way to LURE you, and to TRAP you, and beyond that innocent orgasm, lies only Hell.
There is absolutely no reason to "spread your genes", no matter who you are. You certainly won't get a price for "winning the genetic race".

Everything we do, we do to reproduce.
If we conciously know it or not.

Wtf are you talking about. You want to settle down when your ready anyways. Think of it this way. If you lift to impress that bitch who rejected you and its working and your getting jacked, looking good and or slimming down or what every your goal is. If its working and you feel good...KEEP DOING IT. But you got to remind yourself every day that that bitch can reject when she wants you back so that you wont get hurt and can move on quickly, just dont dont focus on it and dont lift like 10 years for just one woman.

Not really, I have average test for a 25 year old, and I've had times where my 'vibe' was spot on and things went well with girls, but often i'm anxious and it sucks, so I become invisible to girls, even ugly fat ones.

Mindstate and social skills play a role.

Sure, it will work, but if you haven't realized that you should lift only for the sake of fitness, by the time she would take you back, then you're setting yourself up for the mistake of your life. No matter how fit you are, you will never be fit enough to make wiping a baby butt look like you're an awesome winner.

>putting height so far down in importance
Manlet detected.

Acctualy, I am 6'2, but it's useless without a good vibe(thanks other user), and face

True. Buy you can lift for a woman, because rejection drives a man to do better. Especialy if it comes from a woman. You just have to realize the what if...befor you lose years just for 1 female