EAT FEWER MEAT - Animals Can't Even Make Protein Edition

A lot of you aren't redpilled on the Meat Question. We on average eat way more meat than we did 500 years ago. It's been increasing ever since. We lost connection with how it's produced, we just go to the supermarket and buy whatever is cheap or tasty. There are three big reasons to start eating less meat:

>1) HEALTH: There have been many studies done on mortality and meat, especially processed meat, consumption and there is a positive association between lower mortality in particular due to cardiovascular diseases, but also to cancer.
Still not convinced that meat is bad for your health? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
WHAT THE HEALTH
youtu.be/hJAKWQ6dDpQ
>2) ENVIRONMENT: The livestock sector may be the largest source of water pollution (due to animal wastes, fertilizers, pesticides), and it contributes to emergence of antibiotic resistance. It accounts for over 8% of global human water use. It is by far the biggest cause of land use, as it accounts for nearly 40% of the global land surface. It is a significant driver of biodiversity loss, as it causes deforestation, ocean dead zones, land degradation, pollution, and overfishing.
Still not convinced that animal agriculture is one of the biggest environmental threat? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
COWSPIRACY
youtu.be/S-XP79o8gqQ
>3) ETHICS: Animals are sentient beings, they feel pain and suffering. Putting them into death camps and killing them is unethical. Animals are not property or a commodity.
Still not convinced that eating meat isn't morally justifiable? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
EARTHLINGS
youtu.be/BrlBSuuy50Y

Eating less meat is the rational manly side not the emotionally atached woman side. Even Hitler was a vegetarian.
Why aren't you eating fewer meat Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatthehealthfilm.com/facts/
cowspiracy.com/facts/
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2011/12/devil-in-feeding-trough-pge-response-to.html
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
sciencebasedmedicine.org/what-the-health-a-movie-with-an-agenda/
beefmagazine.com/blog/4-facts-debunk-meat-horrible-article
grist.org/sustainable-farming/farmer-responds-to-the-new-york-times-re-sustainable-meat/
latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-ca-jc-nicolette-hahn-niman-20141123-story.html
theveganrd.com/2016/07/how-science-based-medicine-gets-vegan-diets-wrong/
healthline.com/nutrition/animal-vs-plant-protein#section2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19562864/
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section5
circ.ahajournals.org/content/circulationaha/early/2017/06/15/CIR.0000000000000510.full.pdf?download=true
nutritionfacts.org/video/cheapest-source-of-vitamin-b12/
drmcdougall.com/misc/2007nl/nov/b12.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677007/pdf/ajcn8951588S.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2680723/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2782970/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3483430/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3942738/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3921224/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2671114/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/188274
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/halt-heart-disease-with-a-plant-based-oil-free-diet-
jainhospitals.com/pdf/can-lifestyle-changes-reverse-coronary-heart-disease.pdf
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/cholesterol_lowering.html
jaha.ahajournals.org/content/4/10/e002408
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20301745
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage

NOT AN ARGUMENT :DDD

>eat fewer meat

Sage

It's fewer not less, retard.

Emotionally attached woman, who instead of giving arguments just want the thread to be pruned. Sad.

Post links to back up points for 1) and 2), I’m not wasting time watching hour-long documentaries to proof which can be easily got from an science article
>emotionally attached women
>muh ethnics
Wew lad

There are hundreds if not thousands of study relating to meat and health.
This link basically provides all the sources and studies mentioned in the documentary:
whatthehealthfilm.com/facts/
The same is with environment, lots of info to link. Luckily the I can do the same as above, because of the documentary maker being based.
cowspiracy.com/facts/

>not caring about ethics
Edgy

>mfw people think anything that you want to do is immoral

Spooks out, I will slaughter all the animals on earth for fun if I want to

>soy milk

>user just eat peanut butter it's full of protein!

Making a post that says sage. Nice false flag self bump.

>conspiracy.com
>reputable journalism

Also
>watching documentaries
Literally propaganda. Anything can be made to look correct in the absence of information

t. Rapist
>muh soy
Fuck off
Yes, there are other things you can eat too.
Wasn't me
COWspiracy you dyslexic fag, learn to read.
>propaganda
Fuck off, you could say that everything is propaganda. Doesn't mean it's bad.

how many vegans do you know who have full size adult pigs as pets?

>what the health
>watching absolutely shameless, undisguised vegancuck propaganda
>not realising that growing the crops you depend on for your cult disguised as a diet require fertilisers that can only be produced by animal remains or as run off from the oil industry
>not realising your diet literally DEPENDS on big oil and heinous agricultural subsidies to even exist
>not realising that modern farming being a colossal monstrosity has nothing to do with meat consumption
ljl

Now I'm curious what a piglet costs and how much an adult pig costs to feed
Imagine walking down rural fucksville with a fucking pig on a leash

POST BODY
>POST BODY
POST BODY
>POST BODY
POST BODY
>POST BODY
POST BODY
>POST BODY
POST BODY
>POST BODY
POST BODY
>POST BODYPOST BODY
>POST BODY

>watching absolutely shameless, undisguised vegancuck propaganda
What's wrong with it, it's a good documentary
>>not realising that growing the crops you depend on for your cult disguised as a diet require fertilisers that can only be produced by animal remains or as run off from the oil industry
Not realizing there are non animal fertilizers non oil fertilizers. Also reducing meat consumption would lower overall fertilizer use.
>not realising your diet literally DEPENDS on big oil and heinous agricultural subsidies to even exist
Nope, you can grow food locally if you want.
>not realising that modern farming being a colossal monstrosity has nothing to do with meat consumption
Complete lie

Any real arguments, kiddo?

The real MVP my nigga

Cows, chickens, etc are not sentient. Stop lying.

livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
>After 2,500 Studies, It's Time to Declare Animal Sentience Proven (Op-Ed)

Fuck off retard

Pigs are prey, dogs were originally hunting companions and probably pretty wild. Our ancestors hunted along side dogs as a team. Pigs had nothing to offer other than nourishment.
Stop quoting vegan propaganda.

Sage this retard

>implying
Pigs still get used for their strong sense of smell to find truffles. Also what does cultural difference matter when we're discussing sentience.
>calls me a retard
>zero arguments
You're weak, pussy boy.

>strawman arguments
>flawed logic
>cherrypicking facts to fit your agenda/narrative
>TROLLING OUTSIDE OF /b/ IN CLEAR VIOLATION OF SITE GLOBAL RULES

>>strawman arguments
Do you even know what a stawman is
>>flawed logic
Kek, really? how?
>>cherrypicking facts to fit your agenda/narrative
I'm not cherrypicking mate those are the facts, prove me otherwise if you can.
>hurr durr troll
You're the one with zero arguments and retarded greentext. You're the troll.

are people trolling or do they really think raising animals in shitty conditions to be tortured and killed for food is alright?

you can build muscle and live without meat so why not? (still fuck soy)

because its tasty AF.
healthy (a diet with little to no red meat but a lot of white meat is awesome, im to lazy to show you the researches, just use google).
and most importantly, it is not imoral, it might be unethic by some cuck standards but it does not worsen my sleep

Human life is more important than animal life. It doesn't matter if they feel pain.

Bait

Whatever mental gymnastics help you sleep at night, meatcuck

>cuck

I'm not the faggot who's too queasy about killing animals for food. You're a shame to all our ancestors.

I like you

Says the person who jumped through hoops to avoid accepting that the "moral" argument against humans killing animals also applies to animals killing animals. And humans and animals killing plants.

>hurr durr causing unnecessary suffering is manly
Are you a Savage? Real man are rational, you just have an irrational diet.

Stop baiting so hard what an effort

The meat you buy pre packaged is from a factory farm where animals are packed in horrible conditions. The mental gymnastics come in when you can get prefect nutrition without meat or for that matter from an ethical local farmer, but chose not to. Piss off

If you wanna save the animals dont be a vegan, just don’t have kids. Much better chance.
Wanna save the planet? Do the same.
Wanna eat healthier? Stop buying into the dietary bullshit that meat is bad for you over a study that didn’t control for other lifestyle habits of meat eaters and has not been successfully recreated since.
I know you’ll get your back up because you’ve devoted a lot of your time to learning and practicing and justifying your lifestyle and I’m sorry about that but you’ve been conned. Stop trying to drag others into your batshit Scientology tier cult.
And pop and iron pill now and then

>into your batshit Scientology tier cult.
Kek, are you feeling the mental dissonance this hard?
>Stop buying into the dietary bullshit that meat is bad
It definitely is not good for you
>a study
There have been hundreds, no thousands of studies on meat and health mate.
>If you wanna save the animals dont be a vegan, just don’t have kids. Much better chance.
How about being vegan and raising your kids as vegans?

>cognitive dissonance
Kek what? I don’t think you know what that means.
>Thousands of studies
yah, sure. Have you actually checked? Or do you just get all your information from Netflix documentaries and take it as fact?
The China study or example has been discredited. Meat not cholestorol are not bad for you, and carbs, especially refined ones are much worse than old nutrition “science” has stated. In fact you should flip your fat and carbs proportions.
Have you actually bothered to research this properly?
>raise your kids vegan
As soon as they’re not under your roof you have no control of what they eat and honestly if you’re not going to feed them a balanced diet including meat proteins you shouldn’t have kids anyway.

vegans

the wole post xd

>What the health
Into the trash it goes

>EAT FEWER MEAT
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0

>Animals Can't Even Make Protein Edition
>We on average eat way more meat than we did 500 years ago. It's been increasing ever since.
>Implying this is bad
>1) HEALTH: There have been many studies done on mortality and meat, especially processed meat, consumption and there is a positive association between lower mortality in particular due to cardiovascular diseases, but also to cancer.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

>in particular due to cardiovascular diseases
>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html

>but also to cancer.
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2011/12/devil-in-feeding-trough-pge-response-to.html
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
>foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/

>WHAT THE HEALTH
>sciencebasedmedicine.org/what-the-health-a-movie-with-an-agenda/

>2) ENVIRONMENT:
>beefmagazine.com/blog/4-facts-debunk-meat-horrible-article
>grist.org/sustainable-farming/farmer-responds-to-the-new-york-times-re-sustainable-meat/
>latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-ca-jc-nicolette-hahn-niman-20141123-story.html

>china study
>discredited

By Minger? the english major with a blog? Pls tell me more joe rogan's podcast.

There's no reason to eat animal products- they don't contain anything we need that we can't get from plants, and bacteria.

You can do okay healthwise without being wfpb vegan- but only if you're eating 2 servings of fish a week tops. And who the fuck is doing that besides bad boy adventists?

I've gone over hundreds of pro meat studies. Every fucking one of them is 1. an animal model not replicated in humans. 2. a frankenstein meta analysis with bias weighing on meat/dairy/egg industry funded (poorly designed) studies. 3. Calorie deficits doing the work of "improved bio markers". 4. Biased sampling- for instance of patients with cholesterol so high additional animal products aren't going to budge. 5. Confounders that prevent conclusions drawn from data- socioeconomic and caloric intake are a favorite.

There are literally zero well constructed pro -animal product studies and yet the shitty studies funded by industry are blasted from every corner of the internet and media.

muh stadis

>yah, sure. Have you actually checked?
Yes I have checked out some good studies, I'm not a full time researcher but I do find nutrition interesting.
>The China study or example has been discredited.
How?
>Meat not cholestorol are not bad for you
I don't get this sentence. Cholesterol is bad meat and dairy contain cholesterol, simple as that.
>carbs
A low fat high (complex) carb diet is very healthy.
>including meat proteins
Nah, not necessary.
Great argument
It's a good documentary, what's wrong with it?

>All those blog links
Kek, do you got real studies because I'm not bothered to click on them.
Nice copypasta. Saturated fat is bad, it increases cholesterol and cholesterol causes hearth disease. The meat and deary industry is creating FUD and funding bullshit studies.
Again, give me real studies not bullshit articles written by who knows who.
theveganrd.com/2016/07/how-science-based-medicine-gets-vegan-diets-wrong/
Everything in What The Health is backed up by research.
Again give fucking credible sources, I can Google why the earth is flat and could spam hundreds of links. If those articles contain good arguments than it won't be to difficult to present them. I will gladly have an argument so I can show you how those articles might be misleading.

lmfao you retarded ass vegans just love to sling the word cognitive dissonance but the second you are presented with facts about how meat contains complete proteins that our bodies use more efficiently than plants [1] you types go in full rage mode and sling claims about how meat eaters don't do any "research".

[1] healthline.com/nutrition/animal-vs-plant-protein#section2

gotta agree with this guy
its a trash documentary that cherry picks incomplete and poorly done studies to push an agenda

Is all protein created equal? No—not all protein has the same effect on your kidneys. Our kidneys appear to handle plant protein very differently from animal protein. Within hours of consuming meat, our kidneys rev up into hyperfiltration mode, dramatically increasing the kidneys’ workload. This is true of a variety of animal proteins—beef, chicken, and fish appear to have similar effects. But an equivalent amount of plant protein causes virtually no noticeable stress on the kidneys. Eat some tuna, and within three hours, your kidney filtration rate can shoot up 36 percent. But eating the same amount of protein in the form of tofu doesn’t appear to place any additional strain on the kidneys.

Why does animal protein cause the overload reaction while plant protein doesn’t? Researchers discovered that after giving subjects a powerful anti-inflammatory drug along with animal protein, the hyperfiltration response disappeared, suggesting the hyperactive response was triggered by inflammation.

Animal protein may also play a role in cancer risk. IGF-1, insulin-like growth factor 1, is a cancer-promoting growth hormone that is released in excess when we eat animal protein. This is presumably why those who eat less meat, egg white, or dairy proteins have significantly lower levels circulating within their bodies within weeks of making the dietary switch. This lowering of IGF-1 levels is thought to be why the blood of men and women eating plant-based diets suppresses prostate and breast cancer growth in vitro significantly better than those eating the Standard American Diet.

>incomplete and poorly done studies
Name one

I eat less meat when I can't afford to buy organic. I live in a state where hunting is easy mode though, so deer will be my main meat source eventually.
I think it's important to remember that this stuff isn't all black and white. Some people need more meat than others depending on genetics and lifestyle. When I'm training frequently I need red meat. The difference is huge. I'm the guy that was once an aspiring vegetarian. I spent years consuming large quantities of veggies every day, worrying about fat and cholesterol, and was just spinning my wheels.
When you read studies or watch documentaries look at the details before making up your mind. Where did they get the meat for this study, and what kind of diet were the animals on? What kind of study was it? Was it controlled for? Who funded the study?
Documentaries can be very alluring and hypnotizing, but don't be an idiot. Learn to think, OP.

Many vegans and vegetarians are asked how they get enough protein. An analysis of the eating records of a large sample of people following plant-based diets showed that, on average, they got 70% more protein than they needed every day. Beans, including canned beans, are an excellent plant protein source, as are lentils and split peas. Other examples include nuts, seeds, and soy.

The type of protein a person eats–primarily plant-based or primarily animal-based—matters to one’s health as food is a package deal: the protein cannot be isolated from other elements in the food. Overall, plant protein may provide healthier nutrients than animal protein. In the 1950’s, researchers found that coronary heart disease was almost non-existent among Ugandans, who consume their protein almost entirely from plant sources. Plant protein consumption may be linked to lower risk of heart disease, while the intake of animal protein can be associated with increased risk. Plant protein also appears linked to lower cancer risk than animal protein.

Nutritional research studies have found potential associations between a diet high in plant protein and the following beneficial effects:

>Lower risk of allergies
>Lower risk of bladder cancer
>Lower blood pressure
>Smaller BMI and slimmer waist
>Lower total cholesterol
>Phosphorus management for those suffering from chronic kidney disease
>Lower risk of Crohn’s disease
>Lower risk of endometrial cancer
>Lower heart disease and cancer mortality
>Lower risk of inflammatory bowel disease and ulcerative colitis
>Life extension
>Beneficial effects on psychological disorders linked to low serotonin levels
>Better preservation of muscle mass as one ages
>Beneficial effects for Parkinson’s disease patients
>Lower risk of premature puberty
>Slower progression of prostate cancer

Okay but your tofu isn't made of the same amino acid chains as tuna is. Therefore; you are going to lack essential amino acids you NEED to survive, Vegans seem to have this way of thinking that all protein is the same without even knowing what it is. A chain of amino acids. And yes of course eating meat is going to make your kidneys "rev up". It's the organs fucking job. If you are properly hydrating and getting adequate sleep, they will recover and do just fine. The problem is a lot of these studies are done mostly on people who lead sedentary lifestyles; the true cause for ill health, no matter what you fucking eat. I don't give a fuck if you eat plants. I hate you fucks judging MY morality based on my dietary choices; when my life revolves around the safety and rescue of people and property. You aren't saving the fucking planet by eating plants.

>study done in the 1950's
stopped reading there

It's less you fucking retard. You can't count meat.

You know steroids are extracted from animals right?

>Some people need more meat than others depending on genetics and lifestyle.
Nope, actually not true. There is no nutrient that you can't get from a plant based whole food diet. In fact overall nutrition and vitamin intake go up on a plant based diet from a meat based diet.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19562864/
>look at the details before making up your mind
I do
>Learn to think, OP.
I do

I'm eating meat right now, mate. I can tell you right now that you pooftas need to eat MORE meat, not less.

Story of this thread
>Vegan cuck screaming about how meat is terrible
>Gets presented website links and facts that back up the benefits of meat
>”OH MY GOD GIVE CREDITIBLE AND FACTUAL INFORMATION IF YOURE GONNA MAKE AN ARGUMENT TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIM”
>Vegan uses biased sources and vegan backed or based websites for their information
>”LMAO MEATKEKS GET BLOWN OUT I HAVE GOODER FACTS THEN YOURS SO EAT FEWER MEATS”

You fucking w0t m8? "I Only belieb in siens from dis year" "Newton a old faggy bish" "Grabity is sooo old niqqa why u stoopid" "Einstein die long tiem go cuz he dum" "mee so smart" "siens chang erry decade u kno?"

>you are going to lack essential amino acids you NEED to survive
Nope, which one?
>I hate you fucks judging MY morality based on my dietary choices;
You don't think animal suffering is a real issue?

>BTFO! BTFO!

One meat, two meats

> to eat MORE meat,
Any argumentation for that or just sounds cool?

>Post from 5 minutes ago
stopped reading there

Eating meat is the only way for plebeians to absorb the prana from the creature's flesh since they don't have magic circuits.

Kek, are you retarded? Where do I do that?
Please I'm willing to have an honest discussion yet you act like I don't.

based as fuck

People want to hear good news about their bad habits. It doesn't matter that the news came from a blog that used an industry-funded study to write a clickbait headline.

Pseudoscience gibberish
0/10

>2017
>still being unenlightened cattle

>Amino acids
Vitamins and other goodies added as a bonus
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section5

Healthline is a wonderfully great site too; so I don't need to hear any shit about it not being a quality source.

>Morality
I absolutely do think animal suffering is a real issue, which brings up my next point I love to bring. Vegans love to show pictures and videos of animal factories are cruel processes; but completely ignore animal farms. Pastures in which the animals have big open fields to roam and feast upon, are sincerely cared for by their farmers and raised fed and treated in the highest regard. And when it comes time for harvest; they are killed with a hunter's sense of morality; the quickest, least painful death for the animal. If you can't agree with that being the highest level of morals in which humans can create a supply of meat; you're either a big juicy pussy or you'll deny it to prove your point. I am 100% for that level of treatment for animals and would love to see animal factories shut down. "Farms, not factories." I encourage everyone I come in contact with and establish relations with to buy meat from the local farmers. It's higher quality, non-processed, and the farmers even let you come see all the animals and feed them and what not depending where you are. But it's okay, I'm sure you'll deny the existence of such practices. I'm very enthusiastic about health and nutrition and you will not achieve your goals by trying to convince everyone to not eat meat. But you can convince anyone to join efforts to stop factories. And if you're so hell bent on saving the earth, why not come be a wildland firefighter? You'll actually make a difference there.

Here I'll spoonfeed you another study.
A 2017 systematic review by the American Heart Association of randomized controlled clinical trials showed that reducing intake of dietary saturated fat and replacing it with monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats could reduce cardiovascular disease by about 30%, similar to the reduction achieved by statin treatment for maintaining blood cholesterol within normal limits.
circ.ahajournals.org/content/circulationaha/early/2017/06/15/CIR.0000000000000510.full.pdf?download=true

Are you actually that stupid or are you just pretending?

Blogs written by unqualified frauds aren't sources.

Yeah I'm familiar. Properly portioning your consumption of meat is important. It doesn't mean eating meat has no health benefits. There ARE health benefits to eating meat that cannot be denied.

There are also health benefits to smoking cigarettes, but most of us choose not to because the negatives outweigh the positives.

Comparing food in which our body has been designed to process to smoke in which we were never intended to inhale is a rather poor comparison. My parents have ate meat all their lives and they are happy healthy and function quite well into old age, as many other people do.

>haha these two thing aren't exactly the same so you can't compare them haha

Love this meme.

man this thread has turned to shit

>healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section5
>B12
B12 doesn't come from animals (see pic) and THE HEALTHIEST, CHEAPEST, SAFEST SOURCE OF VITAMIN B12 IS A FORTIFIED FOOD OR SUPPLEMENT
nutritionfacts.org/video/cheapest-source-of-vitamin-b12/
drmcdougall.com/misc/2007nl/nov/b12.htm
>Creatine
Naturally produced in our body
>Carnosine
Also naturally produced
>Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
Sunlight, also D2 found in plant foods
>Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Can be formed in the body by stringing together short omega 3's found in plants. Also DHA can be found in algae.
>Heme-iron
Normal iron can be found in plant foods
>Taurine
Produced in body

Okay let's go ahead and compare them then. Meat is extremely beneficial for growing muscle, and contains all nine essential amino acids for healthy functioning. Eat too much and stay sedentary; you might, maybe then develop cardiovascular complications. Smoking cigarettes is good for vasodilation; but there are obvious extreme risks to your respiratory system as a penalty; regardless of how little or how much you smoke it will be there. The hazards of meat can be reduced by proper portion, an overall well balanced diet, and exercise, while smoking is dangerous no matter what. Fuck you.

Never once have I stated you can't get these from plants. My statement is that meat is complete protein your body uses more efficiently. And if you're going to state the nutrients that naturally occur in our bodies is justifiable cause to not consume more to replace it and follow up by saying iron is found in plant foods and not realize that iron is also naturally produced in our bodies you really need to do some basic anatomy and biology studies before you make all these ridiculous claims that your diet is supposedly superior. My point is always the same in debating with vegans. I am not saying that your diet is unhealthy, a bad decision or unsustainable if you do it properly. My statement is that meat is healthy, stop pretending that it isn't to push an agenda.

>It doesn't mean eating meat has no health benefits.
Eating plant based also has it's benefits.
LOW FAT, PLANT-BASED DIET IS MORE THAN TWICE AS POWERFUL AT CONTROLLING AND/OR REVERSING DIABETES, THAN THE ADA DIET RECOMMENDING MEAT AND DAIRY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677007/pdf/ajcn8951588S.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2680723/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2782970/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3483430/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3942738/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3921224/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2671114/
YOU CAN STOP AND REVERSE HEART DISEASE WITHPLANT-BASED DIETS
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/188274
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/halt-heart-disease-with-a-plant-based-oil-free-diet-
jainhospitals.com/pdf/can-lifestyle-changes-reverse-coronary-heart-disease.pdf
WHEN PEOPLE ADOPT A FULLY PLANT-BASED DIET THEIR CHOLESTEROL LEVELS PLUMMET WITHIN A FEW DAYS
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/cholesterol_lowering.html
jaha.ahajournals.org/content/4/10/e002408

>Creatine
>Naturally produced in our body
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20301745

Vegans would benefit greatly if their research wasn't so selective.

>My statement is that meat is healthy, stop pretending that it isn't to push an agenda.

Care to prove that? Vegans have been posting studies proving how detrimental meat is to human health.

>stop pretending that it isn't to push an agenda

An agenda of less suffering and death, less pollution, and better health for everyone? Wow, vegans have such an insidious agenda. I know we want to take away your chicken tendies but it's about time you start making logical choices in life.

>>Morality
You can't kill an animal humanely. Also we can't supply the demand of meat with pastured animals. We don't have the space.

That's great. I never denied plant based diets as having benefits. Any diet has health benefits if done properly. Each diet comes with disadvantages and advantages. Vegans always get so defensive even when none of the claims of being a vegan is unhealthy have been made. Why?

Yeah if you live in cuckland California or NYC. Go visit the mid-west where the grass is greener on the other side.

Did you even read your own link or did you just copy paste it when you read "Creatine Deficiency"?

The defensive ones are meat eaters that feel threatened by the existence of vegans and the thousands of well-designed studies showing the benefits of plants and the dangers of animal products.