Would you settle for a wife with a body like that?

Would you settle for a wife with a body like that?

Yes

>gf

Yeah, why not?

if her personality fits 10/10 then yes
otherwise nah but I´m pretty picky anyway

No. I have random nobody friends with hotter wives than that, even after a few kids.

She used to look good

she looks manlier than mark wtf

On the other hand. Would you destroy a family over your wife getting this fat?

You forget that Mark's only like 5'4" so that's obviously the best he could pull

No, the key is to not wife someone in the first place who has no discipline and will use pregnancy as an excuse to eat 3 boxes of cookies every day ("the baby made me do it tee hee!").

He's probably got a side piece

Good post

My fit induced height fixation has gone so far that I feel bad for mark fucking wahlberg

Jesus mang

Wife no. Fuck buddy hell yes.
Had a milf fuck buddy before. Great tits and ass but skin isn't as tight as a 18 yr girl and face is little wrinkled. She was always so fucking horny and she probably fucked many another dudes.

no she is way too fat

Women gain and lose wait easily and frequently throughout their lives especially if they have children. If she's a good woman and loves you you shouldn't leave. Just help her get back in shape.

this is why you make sure their bodyfat distribution is good so they become thicc when they put on weight

Maybe she is a nice person

Yes you stay loyal to the mother of your children and wife.
Nigger of all races are everywhere arnt dey

>hurr durr i should stand by while my whore wife not only ages horribly but indiscriminately eats herself out of shape while i'm still handsome as shit

>I have no concept of loyalty and faith in my partner

You described every woman in the world.

It's actually harder for women to lose weight because evolution wants them to bear children. Not saying being fat is ok, but it sure as hell isn't easier as a woman

>wait

Only if she is willing to improve and is really fucking freaky in bed

To be fair mark whalbergs face looks like and old leather shoe, he's not exactly attractive

Wow user, it's pretty impressive that you've personally met every woman in the world, are you immortal or something? Because that takes a lot of time, there's billions to sort through, ya know?

you stay loyal, but still cheat compulsory
this is all ancient wisdom