Post pregnancy

Ladies of fit, how did you get back in shape after having a baby. How long did it take you? Wife had c section so had to wait 2 months for healing. She only needs to lose about 25#. She doesn't want to leave the baby and says she's too self conscious to go to the gym, she's also embarrassed of her scar and says she's deformed. What's the best way to help her with this besides being supportive and offering to watch the baby so she can have a chance to exercise. I'm not pressuring her to lose weight but obviously I'd like to see her be happy with herself again. Guys feel free to chime in as well.

>ladies of fit

show her videos on youtube of girls with more fucked up bellies that have recovered.

>c-section
>thinks she gave birth

The child was surgically removed.

Just let her be. If she has self respect then she will lose the weight.

tell her its her own fault for eating like a pig. You only gain weight because you eat

>m..muh hormones makes me want to eat disgusting shit, its not my fault
control yourself 3dpd

I have what you need. Follow this easy steps to achieve what you want:
>Buy a stroller
>Have your wife take your baby for walks with the stroller

Women who do this end up looking better after pregnancy because of the widened hips.
This will work specially well because your wife will get to bond with the baby more and exercise at the same time.

This, and also you can buy a road bike and one of the baby trailers to hook onto the back. Sounds dumb but you can still haul ass and it only makes the workout more intense.

Dump her then divorce her.

I have no clue, but you seem nice and it's cool that you're trying to help your wife get back in shape so I'll bump.

Sadly, with most women, it is up to them to change themselves. Men take advice and criticism and use it to turn into something better. Women take it defensively and want the world to change to cater to them. She isn't looking for a solution right now, but for validation and attention.

Someone posted a photo of a fat guy looking at a fit man and it inspiring him to become like that guy, and below that was a fat woman looking at a fit woman and hoping that the fit woman becomes fat. Dead on.

As soon as it warms up a bit I feel like she would like these options. At least I hope she does. Hell, I'll even walk or ride with her if she wants that. TY

If she enjoys it get a stationary bike or something for the winter. Not a bad way to do cardio while you watch tv or whatever.

This

The child simply gestated in her womb
If you can't birth a child you shouldn't reproduce

My mom did it 3 times. Literally just eat less and do some meme exercises in front of the TV. If your wife can't do that you are fucked anyway.

Only excuse is I can think of is that she is breast feeding. That might be a concern with the diet and all.

Why the fuck would you create another human in this already over populated world?! I got an abortion , that's how i handled pregnancy like a responsivle person should. Ffs theres thousands of kids out there with superior genetics to your own waiting to be adopted. You should go kill yourself and your mini me, you dumb selfish cunt

Sure thing Schlomo, when are the adoption fees due?

> implying population control will ever be fair
> implying we should not be controlling the population in africa where the number of people is blowing up without means to sustain themselves
> implying this poster is not just using this as an excuse to cope

Still waiting for Bill Gates to give food and clothibg to african savages in exchange for letting doctors sterilize them, or funding vaccine programs spiked with ebola

>Someone posted a photo of a fat guy looking at a fit man and it inspiring him to become like that guy, and below that was a fat woman looking at a fit woman and hoping that the fit woman becomes fat. Dead on.

This is very true. I wish it wasn't but women really do want to see other women fail. Never understood that.

Kys

Such profound wisdom. I'm happy to have you brilliant minds on this board with us!

She will get it off. Just give her some time. Her belly will be swollen from the surgery about 3 months at least. Also it takes a few months for the uterus to go back to regular size. If she hasn't lost it in a year then you may want to say something. Her body went through a major transformation In 9 months. It takes about the same amount of time to get it back close to where it was. Her body won't ever be the same as it was pre pregnancy so she needs to be realistic with herself about that. That's not a bad thing it's just reality. Just support her as best you can. If she's depressed then seeing a Dr might not be a bad idea. Post partum depression is very real.

Show me your breast baby

if you're utterly disgusted by how she looks, pop a blue pill and fuck her brains out for an hour straight. when you're done, tell her that's the last time you're fucking her like that unless she puts the effort into losing weight. she won't realistically change much within the first year, but you will have put the fear of god into her.

Women these days aren't so subservient anymore. She'll just sleep with other men.

>yes goyim, get those abortions and vasectomies

got tell the niggers in africa to stop breeding then if youre so worried, oh wait you probabaly adopted one

No, I'm not disgusted by her at all. TY, I'm trying to be supportive. I feel like I'm being patient and not demanding. I just don't know how to help when she has an excuse for everything and she seems to be hyper focused on her weight and scar. If I offer any advice on how to handle that then I'm being mean or not telling the truth. I tell her I love her and that she is beautiful, im accused of lying. She won't let me see her fully naked anymore. Sex is non existent but hopefully that improves soon. I left her alone that way because I knew she needed to heal. I really don't know what to do. I will probably go buy her a nice stroller for the baby pretty soon. I feel like she would maybe enjoy walking with the baby when it warms up a little bit. I just want her to be happy with herself again. I can't fix this issue for her. I understand the weight gain, I don't understand her being mad at me about it.

First off, is she breastfeeding? If she's breastfeeding and starts to eat at too low a deficient she'll stop producing milk - it's been nearly 3 years but I believe it was in the 1600-1800 cal a day where I was losing while breastfeeding. If she's not breastfeeding she should be good to start eating at a deficient once she gets the greenlight from her doctor.

As other's have said, getting a stroller (for a newborn you have have actually gotten a stroller set where she can place the carseat in the stroller) and going for walks. In terms of anything else, I'm not 100% sure the stipulations for a c-section since I had vaginal delievery but I was basically told just not to push myself too hard and not go full retard when it came to lifting things too heavy.

Is she breastfeeding? My wife also had a c-section and is back to pre-baby weight at 8 weeks post delivery.

It's your fault for marrying a woman with no self-control. My wife just had a kid and her body rubber-banded back into shape shortly thereafter, because she didn't eat like a pig throughout her pregnancy.

The edge on these keeeeeeds