Quick question for you tall guys of Veeky Forums (5'9" and over)

Quick question for you tall guys of Veeky Forums (5'9" and over)

How does it feel to have an automatic advantage when it comes to picking up women? 5'4" 27 year old virgin here, depressing to know that i'll probably never find a woman because of my height.

It's OK.

It's a very minor advantage. Face is still everything.
An 8/10 manlet will perhaps equal a 7/10 lanklet.

I know a 5'4 guy who's gotten way more pussy than me. He just goes to parties and knows the right people. Women will do some crazy shit when they're intoxicated.

The thing is that none of them actually want him long term, which is definitely a problem you have to overcome as a short guy.

1/2

There's probably other factors at play than just your height buddy. You probably have a thick aura of anxiety and depression.

this
having face + height puts you in the top 10%
the other 10% is fought over by guys with only one or the other, with the occasional uggo manlet just being really cool and rich
(the other 80% do not matter or even exist to women)

2/2

you get used to it....
I pick the cherrys and ghost everything else and leave them desperate for my bros

>(5'9" and over)
>5'9
The fuck? when did 5'9 become tall?
more like 6'0 and over.

I'm 6'4, a good looking dude, only a little bit socially inept, but somehow still have trouble with women. I don't think its determined by height or looks at this point, its just the world playing a sick joke on random guys like us.

Just B.E. yourself

The guy on the left looks like he has a glove on his left hand.

Your face isn't as good looking as you think it is.

move to Texas
>short girls of all colors everywhere

>only a little bit socially inept, but somehow still have trouble with women
What is this lol, what the fuck does this mean

>tall guys (5’9 and over)
>mfw 5’9

Thank you for this user. You’ve made this manlet feel tall today.

>tfw you're 5'10" and stay in the manlet pit because it's the only place you can be king

And any kids you have will be manlets too, what a shame...

post yourself then fatass

Im 6'3" and still have problems with getting women, dude. Its not just height, its about 75% confidence and just being able to talk

if you are 6'4" and have any problem with women you must be incredibly ugly