I've taken the neck pill after getting this for Christmas

I've taken the neck pill after getting this for Christmas.

Ive done 4*12 with 7.5kg to start with. Is that right to do low weights with more reps for your neck? I wanna protect my neck if you know what I mean.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jq0V6Ejf_XI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you better take the diet pill now; fat fuck

How do you use these things? Just nod yes and no and shit?

Basically yeah. Full range of head movement. Chin to chest all the way to looking up.

OP what the hell is up with your mirror? You look like a serial killer.

But seriously, heavy squats/deadlifts will also help you in your quest.

It's an old wardrobe door that warped in storage. In my attempt to flatten it, it cracked. So now it's my gym mirror. I need to get a couple of clips to hold it flatter against the wall and counter the warping.

That's why it makes me look wider.

peak fridgemode

Your neck is the least of your problems, fatass.

Doesn't matter. Broken mirror = 7 years gains goblins. You're already dead, and you don't even know it.

If you are training with that weight, you'll want to be doing at least 4x25, 5x20, or 3x50-100. Though 4x25 is the standard for getting a big neck using fast reps. Rest times 30-60 seconds.

This OP
youtube.com/watch?v=jq0V6Ejf_XI

I'm just about to hit my neck today

You can train 4-5 times a week when you're using light weights, but i found that once you get past 1pl8 for curls and extensions you can get better work/recovery in if you just do it twice a week

That's the most autistic shit I've seen.

Please tell me you strictly do this at home and you don't bring your cuck headstrap to the gym.

>I've taken the neck pill after getting this for Christmas.
Cool. Are you gonna attempt to start working out any of your other muscles too?

not necessary, neck is the only muscle that matters

Maybe you should fix your mirror so you'll know not to make that dipshit face in the future.

I was doing 75 pounds for the front head bobs and 65 for neck harness. 35 for side to side movement.
I could not do it everyday, but I wasn't doing it consistently enough to stop getting doms.

Neck harness is overrated. It's too awkward to train the front of your neck with it. Bands are better.

you look like you took the down syndrome pill

Apart from getting that retarded headstrap like OP, what can you do to get neck gains?

lmao

PROTECT YA NECK