I have been spanking my gf every day for those booty gains since I read this thread on Veeky Forums last week

I have been spanking my gf every day for those booty gains since I read this thread on Veeky Forums last week.
She is getting suspicious and is asking why I'm doing it so much now, what should I tell her?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4582474/
sys.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell her its a fetish and its the only thing you can get off to.

wow.

Tell her it's for her own good and she deserves it.

Tell her you're going gay and the only thing that turns you on about her is her ass.

She already knows it's not the only thing that turns me on.
I'm just glad that she is kinda into it.

What thread? Also spanking is pretty standard in the bedroom desu

tell her her ass is just so spankably

Has her ass grown bigger though? She might be into it if she found out it does

I didn't screencap it.
Basically it said that if you want her ass to grow, you should spank her regulary.
Due to the repetitive impact on the ass, her body will accumulate fat in this area to protect it and she will stay thin everywhere else. They also posted a study to prove that, but I lost the link.

tell her to shut up the fuck and if she doesnt like it she can start looking for a new boyfriend.

Tell her you can't keep your eyes or hands off it anymore. Then tell her if it gets any sexier you'll want to fuck it.

I think it did sligtly. I only did it for a week or so, so it's hard to tell.

I bought her a buttplug recently and she loves it.

So I should just slap my arms all day or keep smacking my traps and just not even bother going to the gym? Wow, OP, I think you've saved us all a lot of time!!!

t. Brainlet

Fake and gay

Spanking routine? Sets/reps?

>fat
>muscle
Whats the difference?

Had you read the actual article you'd know that it is probably bullshit.

Here is the link:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4582474/

It sounds plausible so I'm willing to give it a try. Also i like spanking my gf, so even if it doesn't work, I win.

There could be some true to this. Black girls, Latinas, and southern white girls tend to have the biggest asses in my experience and they all get a lot of spankings growing up. Meanwhile in my white suburb growing up nobody ever got spankings and there's no nice asses.

fucking rickroll

Tell her it makes her ass bigger you cuck soyboy

No.

Hits to the stomach did this.

Hint: he is fat everywhere

Who is he?

You probably aren't hitting it hard enough for anything to happen. Why would you want more gross fat on her ass anyway?

What scientific truth is there to any of This? You guys are fucking retarded I swear

>not wanting a nice bubble butt gf
What is wrong with you?

Also, I hit as hard as she can manage. She is completly red afterwards, but she really seems to like it.

She's such a naughty girl that she needs it

Some article about how repetitive trauma to a given area resulted in increeased fat growth

Basically, soldiers eventually get a bitch tit on the pec they rest the butt of their gun against when firing.

The likt to the study was alredy postet here.
It was conducted on soldiers breast tissue and not on delicious teens butts but the same principal applies:
Repeated imoact over a long period of time causes the body to accumulte fat in he affected area to protect itself.
Like Babys are fat to protect them from impact.

>
>Basically, soldiers eventually get a bitch tit on the pec they rest the butt of their gun against when firing.
Not from fireing, but from slammimg them against their chests during representative marching.

Kek, idk if this is bait or not but I'm cracking up

Sounds ridiculous, works anyway

link* already*

This body has everything I want but it looks so fucking weird

I have those socks.

> this is the level of intellect in 2018

sys.Veeky Forums.org/fit/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=44248344

y tho?

sys.Veeky Forums.org/fit/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=44248743

What the fuck is he hitting her with?

If you want your arms to get fatter sure.

Just read the study, faggot

Slut

Anyone who believes that is legit braindead

Fuck it, I'm actually gonna try this on my gf.

Boxing did it to him.

Stay flat, chad!

>what should I tell her?
maintenance spanking to ensure proper behaviour
its not rocket science user

This OP

>not regularly spanking your girl to make sure she behaves

I mean shit if bootygainz is a thing then that's just an added bonus

I did. All it shows is that SOME soldiers who repeatedly had the rifle impact on their left breast area developed a bitch tit. Some, not all. Meaning the ones who did develop it probably had some hormonal predisposition.

The idea that you can replicate this on to your girls ass to make it grow bigger is fucking retarded. The breast area for gyno development is a small concentrated area of fat tissue. The ass of your girl is a much larger area with fat tissue spread evenly over that large area.
So if your bro theory is somehow right, if it were to work, then she would only get an increase of fat cells on the specific area you slapped.
To make the whole ass grow you would need to slap her on EVERY SINGLE MILLIMETER OF HER ASS for MILLIONS OF SLAPS. And even if this somehow worked after like 10 years, the result would be too miniscule to even notice.
So yeah, this is pretty fucking retarded and so are you.

Wtf are these exercises

>To make the whole ass grow you would need to slap her on EVERY SINGLE MILLIMETER OF HER ASS for MILLIONS OF SLAPS

I accept the challenge

stay retarded

don't girls get uncomfortable wearing shit that goes up their ass like this?

wedgies bother me to no end and i have to pull them out of my ass right away

yes yes, very well but do you have the spanks to go with the socks?

well hey, if you and your girl are cool with spending 8 hours a day 7 days a week on slapping to the point where her ass is as red as Mars, for no results, go for it lmao

Made for the bbc

This desu.
Sounds fun.

>homocaust.jpg

It's because you have balls.
It can even be stimulating to have a tight piece of fabric rubbing on your vagina whrn you walk.

>implying I won't be doing that anyway with my future wife just for the fun of it

HA.

The woman who marries me will be blessed with an eternally red and sore bottom. Any gainz would just be a bonus, besides I prefer my butts nice and tight.

y-you too

lel

>he

it even works as a pickup line

>I wanna spend 8 hours a day 7 days a week on slapping your ass until it resembles mars in both size and color
>I wanna make your ass my full time occupation
>I'm gonna get a Master's degree in spankin that ass
>So wanna go see a movie or what

Doesn't every man spank his wife/gf anyway?

some nice braps

thanks op

>tfw involuntarily on nofap day4

Looks like she's doing some kind of mountain climbers in . Looks hard as fuck, actually probably a decent lower ab/hip flexor workout.

tell her you like doing it

NOFAP DAY 1 WHOOT, SURELY I WON'T CRACK THIS TIME HAHAHAHAHHEEHEE

no, tell her she deserves it for being a bad girl

every man worth his salt definitely does

>I wanna make you look like a baboon
Doesnt work as well now ;-;

that's a good one

>tfw no wife/gf to spank

This is why I lift

>shut up the fuck
excuse me

Does she call you daddy though?

Tell her you're developing tourettes

It's annoying as shit, but you get used to it. Most women who are comfortable with thong-style underwear have worn it for a long time (overall, not that specific pair. You know.)
>get after dem panty gains

Maybe for some. The butt part of the thong is not at all stimulating and, as a wedgie-hater, makes the style too freaking uncomfortable to bother getting used to imho

Shockingly smooth for pseudoscientific memery 8/10

sliderule

are u a grill?

>The breast area for gyno development is a small concentrated area of fat tissue
gyno is actually caused by an enlarged mammary gland, so the study is even less apt than you gave it credit for

the skinny legs are kinda offputting. looks kinds like ass implants, but i dont really know