Sleep4gains

So boys, which one are you? Also, post sleep routines.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0OTPG1M6Tvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>estimated contour of nose

>pajeet in the sheets

> fell for 8hours of sleep meme.
> still depressed.
> havent slept for days now.
> feels great.

8 hour back-sleeper here. Also, op was not a fag today

youtube.com/watch?v=0OTPG1M6Tvs

Sleeping on my back is optimal for dream gains, but it takes way longer than sleeping on my side.
In fact, the process of relaxation I go through when sleeping on my back almost feels like meditation.

Sauce or is sleeping on your back just a meme?

>marcus aurelius
>sleeping on a bed and not the hard floor
pick one pleb

Bump

Can't fall asleep on my back, I try every night and I just wake up after a few minutes.

What about on your side? In a warm embrace with your body pillow?

Get on my level boyos, sleep for 12 hours.

Why aren't u getting ur 12 hour rest and it's anabolic/recovering benefits?

I've started sleeping on the floor, anyone else do this?

>tfw can't fall asleep unless in fetal position with hands under head/pillow

Sleeping on your stomach will increase blood flow to the penis and insure that you wake up with raging morning wood

why not sleep on your stomach without a pillow? feels good to me

Sort of. On a firm two inch mattress on a hard floor.

Yeah, helps with APT

What the fuck is this shit, you can't even make a proper Chad and Virgin meme

Then you're the comfiest of all, user.

>no mattress

learn how to read pleb

>unhealthily arched back

I'm the same, I love waking up early in the morning and not sitting in bed until actually have to get up

Every fucking day I tell myself to go to bed at 10pm and every day I don't. Well tonight is the night lads, lights out at 10 and that's it

>mfw i realize i'm loosing all my gains cause i'm a pathetic stomach sleeper

I was sleeping sideways, to my left, until I had gyno surgery and since then I've adopted a sleeping posture like the one on OP's right

is there anything about it? kinda feel like a corpse but seems ok

>tfw still not used to sleeping without her beside me

>tfw always go to sleep when with her
>can sleep naked even when its cold as fuck as opposite to when I sleep alone and have to have comfy socks, pajama pants and a shirt plus the airconditioner on
>for some reason a lot of times I sleep like shit and wake up a few times mid-sleep

I sleep on a half inch foam pad over a piece of 3/4 inch plywood, all on an Ikea bed frame.

No bed reminds me too much of my ultra trash neighbors growing up, even if my bed is firmer than full nap carpet+pad.

Last time I got too smashed to drive home, I crashed on a buddy's living room floor and it was fine. I sleep with my heels together and my arms straight at my side, my buddy's girlfriend thinks it's hilarious and that I look like a GI-JOE some kid forgot to put away at night.

>Not sleeping on your side

Brehs I'm having sleep issues and I need help. This has started happening every night for the last week since it actually got cold.

>Go to sleep with a sheet + blanket over me
>Wake up a few hours later freezing cold
>Pull comforter over me, go back to sleep
>Wake up a few hours later drenched in sweat
>Repeat
>By the morning my whole bed is damp and cold and I feel like shit

What do

You guys know that sleeping on your back increases your chances of snoring right? and snoring can raise blood pressure and be bad for you heart.

Only if you're a fatfuck

same, it's fucking awful

think i/we just need to learn to deal with the cold

the secret is to sleep in just boxers or naked and with a comfy blanket, the blanket will be cold like a motherfucker, and so will the sheets of your bed but it will get warmer quick and you'll have a comfy, cozy night of sleep with no sweat.

I actually sleep in boxers already. I was considering sleeping in sweat pants and a flannel shirt just to absorb all the sweat.

holy shit check ur t levels u sound like a fkn pussy bitch lol

>maxilla-lets

That’s kinda what I do. Then when I get up for my late night piss I strip all that off and hope back into bed.

I am soy

sleep in boxers or nude, sleep with your comforter on but get a box fan to point at you while you sleep, it helps me with this very issue.

The white noise is also nice.

I have been sleeping at 7 in the morning and getting up at 3 in the afternoon.
How do I fix my sleeping schedule ?

Find a reason to get up early in the morning.