How the fuck do skinny people have trouble eating enough? All I've eaten today is a burger, salad, chicken, rice, nuts...

How the fuck do skinny people have trouble eating enough? All I've eaten today is a burger, salad, chicken, rice, nuts, ice cream, pizza, sardines, two roast-beef sandwiches, a full english breakfast and a pound of peanut butter Reese's. I'm STILL hungry.

Fuck you thinlets. Be grateful for your genetics that don't burden you with insatiable hunger.

Kombucha

Yes but you have problem with eating less. Working out isnt the problem for skinny and fat people. Its eating more or less

No matter how much I eat I look like a spooky skeleton
I think exercise is way more important than diet user

I wish I could eat all that. Try bulking. Fuck me. All you need is discipline

Stop being retarded, you're highly overestimating how much you eat. Try counting calories for 3months eating between 3000-4000calories a day YOU WILL gain weight. Unless you're a retard who runs 3-5hours a day.

I know right
i'm skinny but I was fat, I have to control myself, I can easily eat 2 whole pizzas but I just eat 4 slices once a month

Because I have an active lifestyle and don’t eat out boredom like you lazy fucks

182cm/6feet, 63 kg.
I have other things to do than eat.
I ate breakfast this morning and dinner in the evening. What do you do when you're not eating?

stop being jealous of others, OP
this board is for fitness and health advice. it's not r9k so stop winging

I was raised in a fundamentalist household where gluttony was seen a major character flaw/reason for beating... so that's why I can't eat enough to make gains.

they're lying. Im convinced they're all lying. How in the FUCK does someone fail to eat enough? I'm hungry 24 hours a day, i have to actually stop myself from eating, or id be a huge fat fuck.

It's incomprehensible to me how someone could be struggling with eating.

I'm a mailman that walks 8-10 miles a day... Bulking sucks.

You're lucky. I try end up force feeding myself then throwing up straight after.

Why? Do you still get beaten when you eat more? If so, report the abuse to the authorities (you're probably a minor). If not (and you're probably an adult who lives on his/her own), then you are in your own way and not changing your own thought process and triggers. Fuck that bullshit; eat more, get swole.

Change yourself, change your life.

Because you're small minded

>it's the ol vague response episode again

yeah whatever man.. Lucky as fuck, id say. You have no idea how good you have it.

Genetics. There's a dude at my work who live almost the same life as I do but he can't eat as much as I. I'm always a bit hungry, not really hungry, but after each meal I can eat more, I just don't do it because I know I've just eaten enough. While he skips meals quite often and gives his food to other people even though he orders pretty expensive "bodybuilder's" food. He had thought he had been bulking eating 1.7k cal a day until I that he needs at least 1k more to gain something.

It's not vague. It's the exact answer. You're small brain couldn't comprehend my dick in your mum but it happens, so deal with it.

Wait, how MUCH pizza, user? If you've eaten a full pizza AND a full English breakfast, you need fucking help, nigga.

you sure told me, you don't wanna mess with this big boi

Yeah but your mum does

>You're small brain

You're always hungry because of sugar and carbs. Cut those two out of your diet, and your appetite will go to shit. Consumption of fats (from meats, avocados, almonds, etc..) will keep your appetite in check.

Good question, and it depends,

Most people like massively under-estimate how much they eat. They say shit like "I eat loads, but never put on weight!" but they're just kidding themselves. If you properly count calories and macros, and eat over-maintenance, you can put on weight.

It is simple science.

On the flip-side, plenty of fat fucks like yourself say they "don't eat that much" but actually eat loads (see most FPH threads). I will commend you on the fact you realise you eat too much, and say you're hungry all the time. You know it is your fault.

What I will dismiss though is the excuse both fat fucks and skellys use all the time - muh genetics. The difference between the fastest and slowest metabolisms is around 200kcal per day - about two apples or a boiled egg.

Yes, I grant your habit of eating so much means you struggle to eat less, much as a thin person is in the habit of not being able to eat enough. But it is all psychosomatic.

For some of us, it can be extreme though. I KNEW I was under-weight, and KNEW I didn't eat enough. So I forced it down, and would just throw up. Not on purpose like a bullemic, I just couldn't hold down food. I also had panic/anxiety attacks, and would always feel sick.

Guess what? Low-testosterone. Did a cycle of steroids and fixed it right up. Now I'm fine. Been off since summer and my appetite is still great. Natural test levels are normal now too. Bloodwork is all fine, and my GP says I'm healthier than I was before.

Cycle 2 starting next month. Can't wait.

If you chew food longer you get less hungry.

dude is it just me or does crashed estrogen make you fat?

ive crashed my estrogen for a few months now and each time i wake up i already hit all of my cals within 1 hour

natty i would care about how much i eat but on a megadose of letro i just stuff and stuff my face with shit, thing is though im not ravenously hungry beforehand anymore then compared to natty

I'm a Skelly doing my first bulk. Already gained 4 kg but today I was home alone, nobody to cook for or keeping me in line with routine and I underate because for me it's bothersome to cook and eat a lot.
I think that opportunity of eating is a big part of it: if I'm in front of a table with plenty of food I will have no problems eating a lot, but if I have to go out, buy the food, and cook it, it's just so bothersome I'll be much less motivated.
Maybe you could try buying less food that needs a decent amount of work to consume instead of having all you want available always

Eating a dirty fucking diet full of bad fats makes you fat.

You should always have your E2 in check on cycle - it's extremely important. But generally a strong appetite is a good thing, you just need to eat clean. Sort your fucking macros out.

Have you tried eating real food? All you listed were empty calories with zero nutrional value

Bullshit. Actually count your calories. I can eat junk food and not gain weight but that's because im replacing quality food with shit. Calories in calories out is truth

>bad fats

And here's the soccer mom coming in. Time to abandon thread!

If you don't think there's a difference between types of fat, you're an idiot.

Though I will concede that it is overall volume of fat that you consume that is the issue. As I said, - sort your macros out, that is key.

If you're eating over-maintenance on a diet with 50% fat, you'll get fucking fat. If you eat well over maintenance with macros of 50C, 30P, 20F (though I admit it can vary before anyone starts) you'll build muscle.

TL;DR - Just don't stuff your fucking face with cheeseburgers then complain that you "trained and ate over-maintenance but still just got fat with little muscle!"

>salad
>chicken
>rice
>nuts
>sardines
>All you listed were empty calories with zero nutrional value

What the fuck are you talking about?

My stomach is used to the 800 calories per day which got me to this point.
I get full to the point of visible bloating very easily, since my stomach is used to having very little in it.
I also eat very high protein foods which are naturally very filling.

How small can a stomach get, though? If i eat 50 calories a day, will my stomach eventually be the size of a penny?

1 acorn a day

i know how much i eat,i was raised by thugs,schooled by killers,learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers...

post body please im curious to see a 800 calories a day body

Force yourself to eat more. Drink plenty of water (not too much though) and cut out booze. Sleep properly. If you can't and just throw up, then see my post here .

Rely more on carbs, and don't be scared of fat. 50C, 30P, 20F is a good starting point for macros. Download MyFitnessPal or similar, and count that shit properly. No excuses.

I'm 26, like 5'9" 130-135 lbs. The main culprit was my upbringing. For breakfast every day from 1-12 grades, I would have a bowl of cereal. I would just have a small sandwich and chips and water for lunch. Dinner, my mom was the one who cooked and cared more about having leftovers than me eating enough, so she would literally prevent me from eating more if I was still hungry (and it was me, mom and dad so we didn't make much food anyway) and usually underestimated the leftovers so there wasn't much to eat the next night either. I graduated high school at around 5'7" 115 lbs, and after three months of college with access to an all you can eat cafeteria for lunch and dinner I grew to 5'9" 130.

But the problem was that after leaving the cafeteria dorm, I just reverted back to eating the same stuff as I did before, and have done it since. I get full pretty easily, and even when I'm hungry I don't care about taking the effort to make more food. I also don't really eat any junk food. I never eat candy, never drink soda (basically only drink water and milk), rarely eat fast food, and rarely eat cookies/cakes/etc.

Funny thing is at work if there's ever food around people are amazed at how much i can eat

If you're a fat fuck and go to the gym for years with a shit diet at lesat you'll get strong, all you have to do is cut and you'll be an aesthetic cunt. You'll start out stronger than a skelly too, and probably have a nicer face due to better nutrition growing up.
If you're a skelly and go to the gym for years with a shit diet you'll be a skelly until you decide to start eating right. I'd rather be a fatass.

that’s whatsup, good for your parents, excellent value to instill, fats aren’t human so they were just protecting you from hell

yeah seriously, as a twig i would have much rather grown up a little overweight than skelly. not like obese, but maybe 10-15 pounds overweight

>start off stronger
>already have good base of mass to mold
>also get taken more seriously as a bigger guy than a twig

t. animals

Sheesh!

I used to be way underweight. Anorexic actually. I had a spinal injury that caused severe pain and sometimes vomiting every time I ate solid food. It wasn't psychological; I really loved food. Up until my injury, I ate like a horse. Sometimes it would hurt so bad to eat that I would cry. 6'2" 140lbs. A chiropractor, marijuana, and determined doubling up on meals saved me from being miserably underweight. It really was hell. I have overcome that and now I'm a regular middle aged American fat guy trying to get fit. I'd much prefer to be fat than too thin though, it was awful.

>be addicted to food
>deny reality and blame genetics
Fast three days a week for a month and you'll see just how fast your addiction goes away.
Im not joking. You're not eating because you need food, you're eating because you are quite literally addicted to food.

>diet is 90% sugar and fat
>wonders why he's hungry

I experience hunger, and it motivates me to eat.
But I experience laziness, and it motivates me to avoid preparing food.
I'd rather Not-prepare-food than eat-when-I'm-hungry.
So I starve until the hunger overcomes the lazyness and that's when I eat some plants.

Soz you're an addict.

My stomach fills up pretty fast so I'm always full despite not being near mu macros. I'm trying to bulk. I drink a lot of my sugars though. Don't know if that has any effect of how much of my surface area in the stomach gets taken up. A can of soda really has very little calories for the amount of volume it is. 500ml.