Holy fuck /r/bitcoin is a cancerous shithole

holy fuck /r/bitcoin is a cancerous shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

captiongenerator.com/723942/Adam-Back-reacts-to-the-Bitcoin-Cash-flippening#.WgmS_Lqw3yU.facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder if any of those faggots manged to get redpilled while lurking here

No shit

We can only hope

It really is the worst.
r/bitcoin: salty cories
r/btc: salty cashies

Watch this for the lulz captiongenerator.com/723942/Adam-Back-reacts-to-the-Bitcoin-Cash-flippening#.WgmS_Lqw3yU.facebook

I mean how much can one expect from reddit

on the bright side, it is like a gravity well for idiocy that largely quarantines it from where it can do any harm, and punishes the creators of it by subjecting them to the infectious human waste which they have cultivated.

so is r/btc, faggot
redditors not welcome

What would you define as redpilled

this is fucking hilarious.

>truth about jews and the holocaust
>the marxist subversion in schools
>the female mind
>the bell curve

r/bitcoin is CENTRALIZED AS FUCK

If you even mention the letters "BCH" instabanned!

So much for "Decentralized Bitcoin", also if you want to contribute to BTC, you can't even do that because Blockstream Core IS CONTROLLING EVERYTHING!

They don't want Miners who spent millions of dollars mining to have any voting power. They don't want any other development teams having any development power.

BCH is where it is at. The miners profit by mining BCH, the developers can develop and if the miners like the idea then they can implement it.

The users can also vote and downcast ideas or approve them.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

HODL

this

we need to destroy it

ahh muh links, etc. etc.

but seriously thats funny

What do you propose?

buy pic related. the flippening will BTFO r/bitcoin forever

Buy and HODL

Best long term strategy every :)

every crypto page there is cancer. i thought it was another required source of crypto information but i can't stand the shilling disguised as niceness and vote manipulation.

I am not buying your fucking bags, nice try :^)