Virgins with normal social lives: Have you ever devulged your virginity to someone? How did they react?

Virgins with normal social lives: Have you ever devulged your virginity to someone? How did they react?

My social life is good (in a frat) and I'm well liked. Recently devulged this to a female friend when she asked how many girls I'd been with. She was surprised and wants to hook me up with one of her friends.

>Recently devulged this to a female friend when she asked how many girls I'd been with. She was surprised and wants to hook me up with one of her friends.

Something about a female friend wanting to help deflower you and her actively thinking of a girl you can fuck is hot. It's even hotter wondering if she is picturing what it would be like for you to plow her friend.

what the fuck nofap is ruining me

No, but they probably know and talk behind my back
the other day my buddies were talking how beta this other friend was for not trying to pick up girls and sticking with whatever one shows interest in him, and i just sat there

Back in high school I told my """""best friend"""" and he was cool about it, acted a bit surprised but didn't make a big deal of it, and said he'd help me find a girl and always used to say how good looking I was. Then some time later a girl he was "friends" with (he liked her but she friendzone him) apparently had a crush on me, and I kind of liked her too, so he got all resentful and told her I'm a virgin, pretending he didn't think it was a big deal that shed know. Needless to say, I never fucked her even though she wanted to.

She is very hot. Made out with her once which was my first kiss (she doesn't know that lol). Don't think she's interested, just a turbo thot.

>nofap is ruining me
no my friend you are developing a healthy libido
you should be able to get an erection just from the empathetic response to reading OPs post, instead of requiring graphic images of sluts stuffed full of other men's cock

if you tell yourself you will only get relief by finding a mate, you will be surprised how quickly you find a woman slobbin yer nob
GL

There is one virgin in my frat (two, but one guy’s Christian waiting to lose his virginity to his Christian fiance so I respect him).

I wanna know how you guys go to so many parties/bars and manage to not get laid even once by accident

>my first kiss
>she doesn't know that
don't forget to tell her you're gay

The only person I told was my GF and she was also a virgin. I don't discuss my sex life, irl, with anyone but my partner, ever.

Maybe he's just an autistic loser.

everybody in college knew, and drew more attention to it than I would have wanted which sucked. Things like trying to push girls on me thaI wasn't interested in and overhearing that if I actually tried I could have slept with a ton of girls was the worst. Now that I've graduated and got my 1st job I haven't told anybody and just give vague answers about my history with girls and it seems to keep any suspicion away. Better to keep it to yourself from my experience.

Why would saying "lol that one time we were super drunk and made out was my first kiss btw" make me not gay?

>being a virgin in high school is shameful

put a bullet in my head

I don't approach girls and am too ugly to get approached. I just talk to people I know at parties. Girls have flirted with me a couple times but I didn't do anything.

>has to join a frat to make friends
>autistic loser

is it really a surprise

>Recently divulged this to a female friend when she asked how many girls I'd been with.

Aspie here

What is it with people wanting to know how many sexual partners people have, and even just a friend wanting to know? Is this a normal thing? What relevance does that have to people? I thought that kind of thing is private and people usually like to keep it private

What do you guys think is weirder:

A guy with a normal/good social life being a virgin

or

A guy with no social life being able to easily get girlfriends, like legit girlfriends who are attractive and normal and he's with for a decent amount of time

A, of course. Virgin-ness and friendlessness are largely caused by the same things, chiefly autism. It'd be super weird to have a normal social life but to be a virgin.
A sperg with enough money can get laid very easily.

i didnt say virgin in the second one, i said a guy with no social life or friends being able to get and keep a girlfriend

It boils down to the same though.

It came up in convo and I was asked. People like to know as it helps gauge how they're doing I guess.

There's a lot of us. You can just be supremely averse to intimacy with women and that will cause it. I'm too ugly and picky to NOT have to make sexual advances and flirt. But people like to have me around since I'm outgoing and have a good sense of humor.

I frequently joke about my virginity with friends. Most girls are surprised to find out im a virgin.
I do it because I find it funny and because I don't see virginity as a bad thing. There have been a couple girls who wanted to fuck but i didn't really feel anything for them, so it would have been pointless to get my dick wet.

can i ask why you're a virgin. if you have a good social life and are in a frat (not like this means anything besides there being a lot of alcohol/parties/sororstitutes/rape going on) it seems kinda odd. it would mean you're well liked enough to be around girls regularly and all that

is it completely by choice like you've had girls want to have sex but you say no? ugliness? introversion and shyness/fear of disappointing a girl?

how old are you?

to be honest it's fucking creepy to ask about that in most cases. If you are not good friends with someone there is no reason to answer such a question.

>(not like this means anything besides there being a lot of alcohol/parties/sororstitutes/rape going on)

European here. Somebody will have to explain this to me.

Your buddies are fake cunts

that picture has me fucked up, how do 2 siblings come out looking EXACTLY alike and then the 3rd looks like some sort of downsie nine inch nails band member?

sort of like how everyone in america is aware they could be shot at any moment, women in america are afraid of getting raped at any moment and men are afraid of being accused of rape at any moment.

Its a weird place

Better yet, would you tell a girl you're about to lose V-card with?

what do you need to have explained? frats are basically like the american college party stereotype you see in movies

fraternities are these large houses (like 12 bedrooms) in universities that have a large number of guys living in them, like dozens. they are usually the alpha type guys. they mainly have large parties on weekends with a ton of alcohol and have a lot of girls from sororities (basically like a fraternity just with girls) come there, get drunk, and fuck tons of guys because they are usually whores. and a lot of frat guys take advantage of these nearly blackout drunk girls and rape them or rape their own fraternity brothers as pranks

I lied through my teeth about it until I lost it at 24 and still lie through my teeth about it to literally everyone, this is the first time I've told anybody. It's virtually the only thing I lie about though.

Got that big fat ugly dick and stamina from a decade of death grip edging so it worked out great. Just do your research and b urself.

Idk, is it obvious? I feel like years of pron have trained me

Only two people, one of them a close close friend, and another one who just happened to be in the room (we were rolling on mdma at the time, which opens you up like crazy)

They were both completely accommodating, but I haven't ever admitted it to a woman, I find that thought to be much more difficult.

Not true at all. I frequently meet with friends, female among them, still have my v-card. Believe me, being an autistic asshole deprives me off any chances.

it does train you. I lost my v card at 23 and my girlfriend at the time told me it was some of the best sex she's had. a healthy body and being able to pound for an hour did help

>has friends and female friends
>claims to be autistic asshole

wut

I've always been really open about it cos I didn't give a shit, u was happy to wait until the right person came along (also was autist in the way I never realised when a girl gave me the signs, never initiated and never was able to escalate once someone else initiated) I even told the girl I lost my v to at 21 (she was 23) before we did it. She didn't believe me beforehand cos apparently loads of guys say it to get into girls pants and she didn't believe me right away after because I lasted a long time (thanks booze and cocaine). I dunno i just never saw it as something to be ashamed of. Btw she's now my gf and was definitely the right one to wait for

I'm no the guy you replied to, but really? You did okay? I feel like most of the reasons I lift and stay in shape are basically about sex; I want to at the very least look good and have above-average stamina when fucking for the first time, if only to make up for my lack of sexual skills:

She didn't know right off the bat? You could go on for a while, muscle- and stamina wise?

>it would have been pointless to get my dick wet
wrong, you would have gotten your dick wet. but you didn't know how, nice cope

Different guy here but why is it that I get the feeling that you are no taller than 5'7"?

>26 year old kissless virgin
>know that anyone who meets me surely knows immediately that i am one and probably aslo know i have no friends as well

thats the worst

Spotted the britbong

Let me save you all the trouble..

1. Hop on tinder
2. Fuck a fatty

Barely lost my v card like this before I turned 20, ever since then I've been getting more and more pussy from better and better girls. It's like you need experience to get laid desu.

I am definitely autistic, trust me on this one, if spilling spaghetti was in the olympics, i would win gold

I'd rather die a virgin than live with myself everyday knowing i am so pathetic i had to pork a fatty to lose it

It's really easy to spot a sperg, so you're probably right. Hope you get help.

People can fucking tell when you're a virgin man. None of my friends have ever really asked me but they fucking know.

How is this Veeky Forums related?

bred just do it once to prove to yourself it means very little.
It'll be shit and sloppy the first 4 or 5 times you do it so you might as well leap over that hurdle as soon as possible, to enable actual enjoyable sexy time

Don't do this

Op, girls don't give a fuck if you're virgin. Stop trying to be 'chad' who goes around fucking hoes and is the king alpha douche or whatever. Literally act normal and talk to girls and you'll get a cute gf who doesn't care about your virginity. And stop judging yourself for your own virginity, its not a character flaw

I did, she didn't believe me, alot of guys say it because apparently grills get off on the idea of deflowering a guy

huh, im gonna try this on tinder

In my experience I knew I'd probably last 1 or 2 minutes actually fucking so i planned on a lot of foreplay and 'accidentally' cumming because her 'pussy was so good' (was 20 yr old virgin) I licked her out for a fair while, flipped her around however i wanted, fingered her (make sure you buy lube and don't stick your dry fingers in) etc. only fucked for 3 or 4 minutes but she got off and i did too and came back for more none the wiser. Really it took a while to be able to git gud and fuck the shit out of girls, for a while i had to almost meditate and think about random shit to not cum, at this point though its pretty much second nature only difference is i started at 20 lmao kms.

Oh yeah, I'll probably go pretty heavy on the foreplay. I'm turing 22 in May though, so gotta get going to get good before my death bed, but insecurities regarding the actual first time (and how it might illuminate the fact that it is indeed my first time) is mainly what's holding me back. These kinds of feedback ease that stress, I think.

>Virgins LOL

Only way to lose it is be social, so i feel bad for you guys who have no friends.

Lost virginity fairly late at 18, but slept with 32 women now so its not that bad.

18 is not fairly late, you fucking insecurity-machine. 17 is a typical average, and 18 certainly is within a standard deviation.

t. cummed after 10 seconds

Lol, I don't know any guy who's not a virgin, and who hasn't fucked at least one fatty. Some times you're horny and there's nothing else around available.

20 is still young enough for people to not consider it creepy or weird.

>My social life is good (in a frat)
You had to buy your social life. That's not good.

Nah its close to past of point of no return brah.

This

Fuck you. I have a lot of friends, and so what? I bet you laugh at people on wheelchairs too.

Virgin here

How do you even fuck? I think I could hook up if I wanted to, but I'm so afraid I can't get my pelvis to move in such a motion, and also my stamina is pretty bad.

Is there anything i could do about it? Is it because of my hips flexors being stiff?

I've had girls approach me, even been on dates, but the reason I'm still a virgin boils down to a few reasons
A. I don't find them attractive. My standards aren't massively high, but this is the case at least some of the time.
B. I don't realise they are coming on to me. Maybe I'm being a sperg, or they just aren't being very obvious, or I'm just way too drunk to respond to their advances. Too many times I've been told that some girl was into me, too late to do anything
C. Complete lack of experience in actually getting from a conversation to the bedroom. This is probably the worst, because most people my age have at least done this process once. Does she like me or just being friendly? Can I lean to kiss without looking like a rapist? Are all her friends watching? These internal questions distract from the moment, and I just zone out until nothing happens and I go home, wondering why the fuck I didn't do anything. The same thought process goes on during dates and other events, basically turns me into a deer in the headlights whenever a girl shows interest
The other thing is the deep feeling of inadequacy knowing that everyone around you has, at least at one point, completely opened themselves up physically to another person, while despite my healthy social life I've still ended up a foreveralone

everybody eats and fucks user

To add to this, I'm actually currently dating someone, and I'm fucking terrified of going all the way
I feel like the moment she finds out how sexually behind/dysfunctional I am she won't be interested
When my friend told me I should have tried something after our last date I wanted to cringe, cry and throw up at the same time, weird feeling

tl;dr insecurities are really hard to understand, and whenever you make some progress, they'll fuck you up in all new ways
The feels never end, sometimes it's too late to make it

Are you me?

Just read models by mark mason and maybe you can stop being so awkward with practice.

I hope not, for your sake
Writing some stuff down was pretty cathartic, want to try it?

This is probably covert schizoid personality disorder. Can be superficially extroverted with groups of people, but one on one interaction becomes uncomfortable and you often feel like you don't even know this person, with whom you would have had no trouble interacting if they were part of a group. The emotional intimacy required for a genuine sexual relationship is very difficult.

GDI

It's too late for me. Nothing will give me back my wasted youth.

It's called "liberty".

Look it up.

Worked for me.

Think of it like grinding boars so you can hit max level and do raid bosses.

what did i say that is incorrect

Because two of them are twins dumbfuck kek.

Cardio, hip thrusts, use that hip drahve in your compounds and stretch

n-nu-uh. 25 is the original point of no return (on the original jpeg)
>t.22yo who's still got plenty of time

This is the best answer, good going fuck the incels who aint got the balls to just do it.

how to get virgin gf?

Im only memeing, it dont mean shit.

Sex is nice though, but different people have different life goals mine is to have dirty degrading sex with as many hot women as i can before i am 30.

Fucking hell you are me until recently when the woman of my dreams made all the moves for me at a party, she's now ma gf. Fuck I'm lucky brehs, she has been the only woman capable of surpassing my autism (am actually quite attractive it turns out, some of her friends are jelly) and when sober she turned out to be absolutely amazing, this year we make it brehs, we all make it

>have dirty degrading sex with as many hot women as i can before i am 30.

should be easy for you considering you post on fit

Delete please

It is pretty easy, average 3 a month.

Wish i was a turbo chad and had more free time to go out though.

You replied to me and that's me to a T. I've always been very functional in a group but one on one interactions are always odd feeling even platonically. Though I don't see how this differs from normal introversion, less pressure to talk in a group.

>to have dirty degrading sex with as many hot women as i can
See, in my perfectly constructed life, that is also apart of it. I'd like to be a degenerate, partying, drug-taking slut without becoming an addict or catching any stds, then settle with someone great later on. That's the ideal love and sex life, which I'll probably never fulfuil, but damn it, I'll have to try.

In the same way I couldn't die happy if I ever only smelled one rose, tasted one meal or listened to one band, I couldn't die happy having only ever fucked one person.

I try very hard to balance it, but i only get to be a degenerate a couple times a month. It is not enough to get the most out of it, weeks of work are like heaven i just go to raves fuck dirty rave girls high on molly.

Mid week tinder is all there is to meet people, and that sucks since i have like one day to myself and cant be bothered to talk to these girls.

I have a moderately active social life. I have a good few close friends, and I'm friends with a few girls too.

When my friends talk about sex typically I'll just listen along and lie about the girls I've been with. Not to a massive extent, but enough so that there's no questions about it.

My closest male friend knows I'm a virgin, but I think everyone else thinks I'm normal. I'm 19 right now, I don't absolutely hate being a virgin but it's a lot simpler if people think that I'm sexually active than knowing I'm an incel

I think the second one is weirder. It's understandable to be social but not lost your virginity, but to be a shut in and have it good with girls is really strange

i lost my virginity when I was 20. no stress user

end this retarded meme. ur just jealous u don't have the money to buy literally the best 4 years of your life. no job or other opportunity comes close to fraternity life.

soon to be 22 virgin, you are still young fag

r u a grill?

god i love degenerate sluts that loved to be degraded and owned during marathon sex sessions. 1 of those keeps me tided over for a month but it's hard to find someone long term who loves that shit that won't cheat on me long term.

Hahhh, nah dude, but you know, I'm a pretty egalitarian dude, and a slut is a slut, you know?