Go to a restaurant/fast food place for the first time in my life

>go to a restaurant/fast food place for the first time in my life
>choose Subway
>select half-foot sub
>they ask what I want in it
>tomatoes
>they put in 2 tomato slices

I proceeded to ask for cucumbers and they added two of those too. Knowing I wouldn't want to pay for such a rip-off, I asked for more and they added a single slice of tomato and a single slice of cucumber. I asked one more time and again they added one more of each. Knowing that's what I'd have to go through for every vegetable I'd want in there, I just wound up saying no thanks and left.

Is this normal at that Subway shit-hole?

just ask the person for extra (insert veggie here) you fucking autist

You're right, but Subway sucks.
>"come on in to Subway and try our new Southwest habanero chicken fiesta sandwich for a limited time"
>that looks pretty good
>"Yeah, I'll have that Southwest chicken gimmick from the television"
>"Okay, what do you want on that?"
Why do I have to make a custom chicken sandwich? Clearly someone in marketing came up with a recipe that makes it a limited time special sandwich. Just put whatever was on the one I saw on TV that made me come here and order it.

I don't think you understand. I wanted to know what their impression of "more" was -- leading them wouldn't give me that honesty. I learnt their honesty and "more tomatoes" apparently means 1 to them. Which is pathetic. Getting it my way by saying "Hey, let's make it 5 more" is besides the point.

The “””chicken””” is mainly soy. No joke some chick researched it and announced this and then subway tried to sue for defamation or something like that.

American Subway sounds terrible. It's great in my country. My favorite fast food place tb_h

should have gotten the meatball

subway is abominable trash

>dry bread that all tastes the same, just different colors
>make sure to put only a single layer of their garbage quality lunch meat and disgusting cheese on a sandwich
>also only put one layer of stuff like tomatoes and cucumbers
>put on nasty shit like olives and bell peppers
>pile on lettuce to make their awful sandwiches look bigger

havent been to subway in years voluntarily. only time i get it is when i referee soccer and they provide it for lunch and i can barely choke down more than a few bites because of how disgusting it is

You get to choose your vegetables you autist. Do you get mad when you walk into a pizza place and they ask you what you want on your pizza?

get the veggie sub, and when they ask you want veggies you want, tell them you want every type of veggie they have, but for each veggie, tell them you want to substitute with extra onions, so you basically end up with like 6-10 helpings of onions
>thank me later

I feel bad for you, I had a steak and cheese today

>the shit is basically fucking overflowing
>just the right amount of sauce
>freshly cooked bread
>perfectly cut into 2, 6" subs
>cheese isnt overbearing

At this point it may well be the luck of finding good individual stores

ive had to deal with a ton of different subways and they are all the same. they all use the same ingredients

>freshly cooked bread

i think you more just dont have taste

Jersey Mike's is fucking life

If I order the meat lovers I expect that they have a predetermined variety of meats that they will put on it without asking me which meats I love.

>Jersey Mike's Subs
>Subs, not hoagies
>Jersey
I don't buy food from liars.

Kekd heartily

You just have to ask for what you want exactly. It always upsets me when a tiny girl is my server at places like subway and chipotle. They kind of project their limits onto you.

>I can only eat 4 oz of meat, this guy 3 times my size must have the same stomach capacity!

You just have to communicate and be nice, if they ask you to pay extra just agree, it wont cost you much more. For like 50 cents you coulda got like 2x more of every veggie.

Who ever your server was just a person who dislikes veggies or maybe disliked you.

>Olives
>Nasty

Never gona make it. Neck yourself.

you idiots realize Subway Corporate tells the store how much the default of any given ingredient is right? the person across the counter is just putting on what they're told to by corporate. That individual isn't fucking scheming against you.

>small town so everybody sort of knows each other
>because of this they usually load up their food in all restaurants/fast foods here
>they always have to scoop out a bit of bread for me because I get chicken teriyaki, ham, and bacon so all the veggies barely fit when it's done

Boasting about "my super special snowflake Subway" aside, just talk to the employee better next time. They're not out to sabotage you. Don't you remember having a shitty job and when people gave you shit for minor things you just thought "Why the fuck are you getting mad at me? It's the company's stupid policies, not mine."

And what exactly is your point? Where did I ever criticize the person as having a vendetta against me or something? In fact I defended people when another guy said "it's probably just the individual stores being bad:" when I know they all are

Point is that Subway as a company is awful. Use the worst quality meat, the worst quality cheese (if you leave a sandwich in the fridge and come back, the cheese has liquefied, it's disgusting), their breads suck

btw

the weird thing is i actually liked quiznos if youve ever had that, and people always trashed quiznos

You only get 4 oz you dumb.ass you need to pay for more.
The menu has a calorie amount for each topping they need to follow that just ask for extra beforehand

>idiot
>dumb ass

no wonder you guys get the bare minimum and no customer service lol

>implying I treat the people handling my food the same way I treat kids complaining about food on the internet

>freshii has replaced subway for me

Budha Satay Bowl with two extra servings of chicken. Macro hitter

>Subway
>Not eating Jimmy Johns for fresh and fast subs
ishygddt

What an ugly faggot know it all thing to say. Who are you even kidding.

>muh online persona

>What an ugly faggot know it all

your insecurities are showing

Used to eat subway every few days, got to know a girl there, was worling,alone on her birthday so I dropped a $100 bill in the tip jar. Almost never paid for another sandwich until she left the job. Shed hook them up too.

Nah ive just seen many like you on this board

heh yeah man fer sure.

>doesn't understand how social situations can affect individual personalities

>I don't care too much for money. Money can't buy me love.
You sure showed Paul McCartney.

She was a nice girl and I was bullshit. Not rich but had a lukrative extracurricular business going at that time.

It was*

>olives nasty shit
>getting lettuce instead of spinach
what an awful person

>implying some fast food worker gives two shits about corporate policy or anything else for that matter

subway is sadness in sandwich form, i only go there when i want to be throughly disapointed...which is never

did you ever try to hook up with her,

Nope, I was married at the time. She was a single mom. Wouldnt mind trying if I had a chance now though.

Im not the one who's struggling ordering a sandwich the way I want it.

Im also not the one who's excusing his nasty behavior online with the i act different irl excuse.

Again..... you think you're some kind of mastermind of human behavior but you're a huge fool.

>married at the time
Oh man I’m married now and I want to bolt. Any tips? Single mom would be a red flag for me tho, beyond just fucking

Yeah they're stingey as fuck

But ask "can I have a bit of x sauce" and they'll still drown that fucker

idk subway is pretty good in non shithole countries. Tons of filling, and good quality.

Haven’t been to a subway in god knows how long. I’d choose almost any other place to eat. Why would you want a salad and bread sandwich?

I wasn't talking to an employee

>Italian BMT
>Onions, lettuce, olives, jalapenos, tomatoes
>Southwest sauce

Footlong is a minimum.

>nasty
>olives

I called the people who were complaining about the portioning idiots. and told them corporate regulates a default amount. I know how the business works so I never get bad service. I just ask for double or extra initially to save us both time.

then YOU made a claim that I get poor service because I called the people in this thread idiots and now you're complaining about nasty behavior while simultaneously calling me
>an ugly faggot know it all

meanwhile you're posting on Veeky Forums which is known for piss poor shit posting and calling people names

I don't know whether to laugh at your stupidity or feel sorry for you

Well, if you think somethings going on it probably is. Also be careful when it come to having kids, make sure youre both actually commited and she's not trying to screw you over. Since I have kids I'm not to afraid to go down that path, no Nigglets though.

Neckbeard losers like you have no authority calling anyone an idiot, alright? Not even on Veeky Forums. You should be grateful im trying to help you out even. Being blunt is the least i can do since youre at least here on fit trying to better your life.

Go to a beach, or a subway even, take a deep breath and reflect on your life, you need some serious introspection to realize what a faggot youre being cause youre not noticing it in your typing.

heh. man you sure showed me. how will I ever recover. I keep wondering why this board has gone to shit since I used to visit in 2012. can't even call someone an idiot anymore without some soyboy getting up in arms over it.

it's probably best you take a break from this website dude, you clearly got some problems you need to work out