Manlet Hate Thread

Let's get a manlet hate thread going.

Do women even look at faces below 6' above the ground?

havent these people been through enough?
it's so sad knowing tha-...

hold up, the lock on the manlet pit is busted, ill finish the rest of this comment later

Some girls really care about it and have a minimum requirement, other don't give a fuck at all, even if they're taller than you.
t. manlet

>tfw you eat all your vegetables and you're still only as tall as an average 12 year old

So like this?

exactly

Where can I get a big boy shirt?

why does 190 appear tall in pic? fuckin manlets when will you learn, the cut off is 230cm

Anyone have the image of the manlet with a profile pic and the girl posts the rest of the pic of him looking up at her?

5'7 manlet master race checking in

I'm 5'11", dated a girl who told me she had a 6' requirement before she met me. It's your horizontal height that matters, not your vertical.

Short is subjective, I consider anything under 5'9 to be short.
The Manlet meme is incredibly overstated here. It's not that important if you have an 8/10+ face

>horizontal height
i believe the word you're looking for is width

195 CM NORWEGIAN MASTERRACE REPORTING IN! I WALKED PAST THIS TINY SUBHUMAN MANLET TODAY AND TOLD HIM RIGHT TO HIS FACE TO ENJoY BEING FOREVERALONE BECAUSE NO WOMAN WOULD EVEN GLANCE AT A BETA MANLET. THE BETAPHAGGOT DIDN'T EVEN LOOK UP AND WAS SHAKIN LIKE A LITTLE BISH. TALL MASTER RACE REPORTING IN FEELSGOODMAN.JPG.

this is why I focus on tophead gainz, girls will just see the top of my head and be fuckin amazed at how joocy it looks even though I missed everything else day

No, the word I'm talking about is length.

195cm but I still feel average? I see plenty of guys that are 6'7".

looks like a lanklet got cucked again

That is because you ARE average.

lmao

>Friend is 6’3’’
>I’m barely 5’9’’
>I get 10x amount of pussy
>when will tallfags learn

>no "BIG BOY" t-shirt

>180
>smug
lmfao

I feel bad for posting this, but here you go

Veeky Forumsizens used to be so more inclusive. what happened to us?

>gained height
>took a shower
>got a clue

>dad 6'4
>mum is average women's height, but all her brother are about 6'-6'4
>my older brother is 6'2
>mfw fucking 5'10
What the fuck?

we turned it into a competition to get girls lmao

gods work