Tfw wageslave

>tfw wageslave
>tfw too tired to go to the gym after 9 hours of mentally draining work and 2 combined hours in slow moving traffic

I think it's time to get some kinda pre-workout. My main issue is that I feel completely tired after work, and coffee isn't doing it for me anymore.

What are your recommendations for some magic powder that will make me feel less tired when I finish my work? I'm losing all my gains because It has been a year that I am so irredeemably tired after work I can't literally do anything other than shitpost. I can't even fap or play video games.

Other urls found in this thread:

danjohn.net/2011/06/even-easier-strength-perform-better-notes/
strongfirst.com/achieve/sinister/
amazon.com/Overcoming-Gravity-Systematic-Gymnastics-Bodyweight/dp/0990873854/
youtube.com/watch?v=ue7wM0QC5LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go before work, dummy

Impossiburu. I need to wake at 6.30AM because I start at 8.30AM and it takes me around 30 minutes to shower and have breakfast (that is if I go fast), and it takes 70 minutes on average to get to my workplace by car, and that's if I'm lucky. The gym opens at 7AM.

Oh and by the way, I had 2 weeks off work because xmas and I was able to go to the gym 5 times this week even with major doms. I like going to the gym when I'm not mentally exhausted from my shitty work.

It's all a mental thing, work drains me mentally which prevents me from focusing on anything when I'm done. I think a stimulant of some kind might help me with that. Anyway I'm in Europe so it might be hard for me to get certain pre workouts that are legal in america.

How much would it cost to move closer to work?

You don't get paid for 9 hours worth of work. You get paid for 9 hours of work and 2 hours of commuting. That's like a 20% increase in hourly income if you can avoid your commute entirely.

Testosterone. It's literally injectable recovery juice. And it's cheaper than whey powder.

Is there no 24-hour gym near you?

>Anyway I'm in Europe
Oh fuck, this hits too close my man.

I work in a big city, it would be very expensive for me to move closer but I can't right now. Are you telling me a pre workout is not going to help with giving me some energy to have a workout after work?

Illegal as fuck here, too risky. I will look into steroids more if I get to know someone in person who uses them, but online it's too damn risky.

Not near where I live. I could possibly scout for some gym at an intermediate point between my home and my workplace, but I still have 1 year of membership to my current gym to use, not that I'm using it since I barely go one time a week nowdays.

Try having a physically demanding job 9 hours a day with an hour walk there and back, I get up at 4 30am to be there for 6am and still go to the gym after work and it takes me 30 minutes to walk there

the last week has been -20 Celsius and I still make the walk to the gym after 11 hours of physical activity

Top Zozzle.

I work full time 9 - 5 and wake up at 5 am to hit the gym before work (LONDON).
Discipline is key bruv.

That sucks, bro. For now, at least. I'd definitely look for that on-the-way gym when your contract's about to work out. Good luck, buddy. I love you.

This is your life. Right now, as you are living it.

What could possibly be more important than taking care of your body and pushing and being alive and in movement every single day? What is more important than acting out the basic biological drive to MOVE to WORK?

If you genuinely put this most fundamental need first, you will always find the time. You will find work that works around it, you will shape the world around you into a form that lets you LIVE.

Otherwise, why act out this death? What is so important?

Psshh that's nothing kid. I take daily flights to Africa and spread aids with my ass for ten hours straight. Then I go to my second job which consists of mining coal with a toothbrush for pennies at 45°C. After all that I still manage to hit daily deadlift PR's, currently at lmao7pl8s for reps.

Preworkouts are mostly just stimulants. You get used to it pretty quickly and it can interfere with your sleep if taken in high enough doses or close enough to bedtime, which would make your problem worse.

You could try some ZMA and maybe some ear plugs and a blackout mask, which will help improve your sleep. Or a nap after work. Or maybe sleep while you carpool, if you can put together a carpool.

How about a roommate or downsizing your place to make it easier to live closer to work? Or finding a different job? Or a different training program? Dan John's Easy Strength is pretty good. Short, low-ish weight, low volume workouts with high frequency:
danjohn.net/2011/06/even-easier-strength-perform-better-notes/
Or maybe buy a couple kettlebells and just workout whenever at home:
strongfirst.com/achieve/sinister/
Or get some rings and parallettes and do gymnastics:
amazon.com/Overcoming-Gravity-Systematic-Gymnastics-Bodyweight/dp/0990873854/

Or find a gym closer to your work. Go there instead of dealing with the traffic in the evening.

youtube.com/watch?v=ue7wM0QC5LE

Take this with a grain of salt (im basically retarded when it comes to this stuff, and i dont do any research into it, but pic related tastes great, is supposed to be focused for muscle-pump, and has alot of caffeine (i dont take a full serving because it will make me jittery)

It keeps me awake and i dont feel sore at all while im working out. Good shit. You can pick it up at any GNC.

Try changing your mindset instead of searching for a magical powder, you need to set yourself the goal to go to the gym everyday or otherwise it would be a wasted day, drag yourself there even if you are dead tired. What works for me is thinking the night before which muscles i will be working out the next day and which exercises, the next day I wake up knowing it's fucking chest day and I will bench once I get off work. In the morning (either before work or at work) I am plan the routine I will be doing and imagine how I will do each exercise. Once I finished working and I am on my way home, I already begin listenong to my workout music and get the blood boiling, looking forward to that damn workout I'm about to kill. At home, I make myself a cup of black tea, get dresssed for the gym while the tea gets cold, then sit at the table in my gym Gear, drinking the tea while watching some fitness related bullshit on YouTube, mostly motivational stuff. As soon as I'm done with the Tea, I grab my gym bag and rush out the door trying to get to the gym as fast as possible.
Also: Prepare your gym bag the night before so you don't have to search for everything when I'm already tried but instead just take the bag.
And Once you come home from work, don't let yourself get comfortable, don't sit on the couch, don't lie on the bed, don't take your socks off, don't browse the Internet for some stupid memes to relax. You are allowed to relax after the gym.

If it's possible, try to go to the gym directly after work without going home before, this is for me by far the best method to still go to the gym even after a long day, there is no way I am going home when I have my stuff ready and just need to go there.
Try looking for the pre-workout in yourself, how bad do you want to make it?

Being overly stressed is not a mindset issue, kiddo.

>Injection testosterone in Europe is illegal

Damn. Soon you'll be mandated to inject soy directly into your veins.

>Anyway I'm in Europe
Stop being a wagecuck then, easy

what country?

Thank you for your replies. You convinced me to work on my discipline rather than using stimulants.

Italy.

your country makes some of the best coffee in the world. Most pre workout is just caffeine spiked with trace amounts of bullshit like niacin and beta alanine to make it "feel" like something is happening.

Pound shots of espresso and get swole

that or find a research chem site and get bulk dmaa and just chase that with coffee

D-(Phenylpropan-2-amine)

nah the traffic is prob what really kills you. you need to reassemble your schedule so you can work out before work, not after. go someplace thats really close to work.

ok well if its not practical to go before (it is, you just need to work on it) then i'd say something like

noopept + l-theanine + caffeine

>Impossiburu. I need to wake at 6.30AM
Same shit here, breh. I wake up at 4AM, go to my 24 hour gym, and lift before work.

Try Mr Hyde for pwo and try manning tf up and not being a bitch also.

We all work, we are all stuck in traffic but yet we all make it to the gym. Just do it. Learn to sleep less.

That's exactly what they did to Germany after the Second World War. They were like we either dissolve this country or turn them into Soymany. And that's why the Jews own Mercedes and BMWs

churchill and fdr were extremely fair in how they dealt with germany after the ww2. are theses fucking alt right kids out of their fucking minds?

READ REAL BOOKS.

I work 7:30 to 5 and have a 3 year old. Pop some caffeine pills and quit making excuses

Jeez that wasn't even serious bait and you got hooked. Don't think too hard, kid

>not gonna make it

god damn it

How Legit is Preworkouts. Are they just glorified coffee?

I'll get shit on but I've used c4 for years. I go typically right after I get up and shove some food down my throat and it does it for me. I just ordered some of Beast's preworkout to try though

I have the same issue, op. Musclepharm Assault gives me just enough of a boost to actually get a meaningful workout in after 12+ hours of work. More focus than energy but it does it's job. Hang in there, op and get your ass to the gym.

Caffeine is the main mover. All the other shit is basically filler. Beta Alanine(tingly feelin stuff) may help with quick rebound between sets. Creatine Monohydrate is also part of my Pre-workout stack. It's much more cost efficient to buy the essential ingredients separate and mix your own

Find a gym near your work, that's what I do. Way better than dealing with rush hour traffic

Meh I used to work 12 hr days then get changed at work to hit up gym on the way home.
NGMI op

>What are your recommendations for some magic powder that will make me feel less tired when I finish my work?

Cocaine unironically

Try being a mailman on the north east coast nigger. The only thing my job limits me from is running.

Get shit with dmaa.