How much can I change in 3 months?

I am planning on running 6 days per week plus strenght exercises on machines and dumbells.
Afraid to make squats-never did them and it looks complicated.

My plan

1st week 10 minutes on threadmill x 6days plus t exercises

2nd week 15 minutes plus exercises

3rd week 20 minutes plus exercises

4th week 25 minutes plus exercises

Is this a good idea ?

I plan on switching each day a part of the body on machines I will exercise so for example Monday will be back and biceps, Tuesday chest and legs and so on.

second shot of my stupidly disgusting body

bump

you could literally not eat for 45 days and be normal looking

>you could literally not eat for 45 days
well obviously this isn't possible

If you stick to a good diet and exercise you can look a lot better. But you shouldn't cheat and skip gym at all, should count all your calories and stay within your macros.

how do people count calories? It seems impossible to me and enormously time consuming

>Be thinking about eating or drinking something
>Google calorie count of whatever it is you're about to eat
>Remember what you've already eaten
>Do math in head and decided whether or not meal/drink will take you over desired caloric intake
>Lose weight

Myfitnesspal + food scales + cook all your food. Yes it takes time but when you've spent some it becomes more and more intuitive. You can eat the same things every day to make it easier for the first time. Cooking is a very good skill in live though.

>fat
>can't read sticky
>will never make it
Pick three.

sticky hasn't been updated since ages

Oh wow, didn't know the laws of thermodynamics were recently changed?

oh fuck off, basic knowledge everyone knows doesn't need reading the stick, next thing you will be recommending SS

why isnt this possible? op obviously has weight to spare that his body would use as fuel.
brainlet detected.

>basic knowledge everyone knows
I think you need to reassess peoples knowledge in diet or exercise. There wouldn't be fat retards everywhere otherwise

>make thread asking for advice
>legit advice is given
>reject all advice

just go lay down and get heart disease already faggot

eat less , lift more , congrats you made it.

yes, a starting guy will just stop eating for 45 days

Not squating and using machines? Why bother then, you are gonna stay the same

yeah. It's always fat ass weak cum wads that bash the sticky, as if they know what the fuck they were talking about compared to people who actually look above average.

ah the sticky memers

He could squat bodyweight at home and start progression literally right now... sad how complicated people wil make these things

>Not squating and using machines? Why bother then, you are gonna stay the same
I am afraid to squat since it seems very complicated and can result in injury

As to the rest, why ? Surely increase of daily physical activity will mean more calories burned.

>basic knowledge
>still ended up fat

trips confirm

You know you could... I dont know. Try?

Like just the bar and see how its not being a faggot?

Guess that's why you got fat to begin with, faggot?

I did this before and had knee injury that paralyzed me for a week

eating carbs and sugars got me fat.
I went down from 80kg to 68 couple of years ago, but stress from work made it all go back over the years.
Previously did keto diet for 4 months, but it strained my kidneys really hard

>t. Fatass

Well are you trying to lose fat or build muscle. If you dont want to be skinnyfat you need free weights

well I do curls and can do benchpress but that's it

How the fuck can you tell it strained your kidneys... youre probably into homeopathy too fuckin gypsy heebie geebie nonsense

Hhahahahaha, how fat are you. Did you watch a video at least?

Im fully convinced this is a bait thread now goodbye retard

this was me after keto couple of years ago

that's not even close to a valid point, soyboy

>How the fuck can you tell it strained your kidneys
Pain for months and going to piss every 20 minutes after keto

go back to masturbating over sticky with links that haven't been updated since 5 years

No, I wouldn't run every day.

Do running every other day and exercises every other day.

I would say running 3 days, exercising 2 days, weekends off but obviously still controlling diet.

Don't try to treat it like an anime. Your body needs recovery time.

Controlling your diet is THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF WEIGHT LOSS. A healthy diet isn't just greens, which is why lots of people fail diets. A healthy diet is well balanced; carbs, proteins, fats, micros. Meat (protein) is amazing at making you feel full, and things like chicken breast are great at giving you protein with little else attached (low calories/g of protein).

You can change a LOT in 3 months. I lost 10 kilos in a month once (but I went full retard, ate 1kcal a day when I was doing 45 min spin classes 3 times a week and when I stand at 6'3; i ended up losing mostly muscle and still being fat).

I mean not coming to fatties defence, but the threads not how do I lose weight? It's how much can I change within 3 months and is my routine good. I'm gonna guess you're the typical guys who screech new fag and redditors while simultaneously being both.

>I would say running 3 days, exercising 2 days, weekends off but obviously still controlling diet.
I don't have very intense exercises

I could do it like this
Monday-running 25 minutes
Tuesday-arm and back exercises
Wednesday-running 25 minutes
Thursday-chest and back
Friday-rest
Saturday-arm and back
Sunday-chest and legs

I need to workout on weekend, it's the only time when I can properly take time to exercise

I'm and if the object of this thread was asking anything else other than whether this routine is good for losing weight then I'm sorry but you completely fucked up your OP.

This is Veeky Forums so you're going to get assholes all over the place no matter what.

thank you
what do you think about this proposal ?

Well if thats the only way you can do it i Guess it makes a bit of sense? but I find if I "have" to do it every day its easier for me to convince myself to give up.

Is it that you can "only properly take time to exercise" on the weekends, or is it that you just don't want to do things early morning/in the evening after work/school? I find exercising on weekends eats into my social life far more even than going to the gym on a friday after work (which is what I do)

>Afraid to make squats-never did them and it looks complicated.
Fuck off, then. Learn what works or stagnate.
>I plan on switching each day a part of the body on machines I will exercise so for example Monday will be back and biceps, Tuesday chest and legs and so on.
How about, instead of listening to yourself, considering you're the one who got yourself in this position in the first place, and you have no idea about how programming works, follow an actually proven lifting routine?

dude, that's plenty of exercise, but results will come slower than you expect. diet is more important than exercise. if you eat burgers and fries, expect to continue looking like shit. in half a year of doing these things consistently, you'll be a completely changed person. don't forget to add weight to the bars.

I have no social life at all. Weekends are good for me.
I don't eat burgers and rice, just rice, broccoli, chicken, oats.

Sweets made me this way mostly.

oh fuck off, I am not experienced enough to do squats.>and you have no idea about how programming works, follow an actually proven lifting routine?
well show one

stop memediets, eat well at a deficit and do GCZLP, SS, GSL, whatever

And how do you plan to get experienced if you don't want to try? Squat with a bar for the first time if it's what it takes. Ask some dude to look at your form. The worst thing you can do is don't try.

>oh fuck off, I am not experienced enough to do squats
Experienced enough with what? Are you hoping that doing a whole bunch of shit other than squats will miraculously make you better at squatting than fucking squatting will?
>well show one
Oh do your homework for you, okay, yeah totally, I am your designated free personal trainer and all. How about, instead of all that, you do some basic ass research. If you're not determined enough to do the googling necessary, you're not determined enough to do the lifting necessary.

Fast.
In 3 months you can lose enormous amounts of body fat.

user, starting strength. Follow it to a T and learn good form on every compound. Ask whoever you have to. Walk or run a bit on your off days, but have enough fuel for your lifting days,

Eat enough protein, about 200g, and calculate the rest,

Your better off running a caloric deficit on whole unprocessed food and running just about any beginner weight lifting.

underrated,OP looks like a damn freak and still thinks he can reject advice on fitness,fuck him lets sage this thread

Great b8 m8

Just get all your nutrients from Soylent and drink shakes with mostly carrots, bananas and apples. For exercise just get a bosu ball and do curls with cans of corn.

your routine is fucking garbage
>eat at a small deficit, but eat lots of protein
>do SS (don't modify it in any way you fucking retard)
>do 1-1.5 hours low intensity cardio on your off days

Don't do this ss is a meme, and protein will hurt your kidneys.

Have you tried reading the sticky before coming for help? Because we already said your routine is shit but refuse to do any free weight

ideally stay under 40 g a day, don't wanna risk it

No way you can be that fat by only eating rice broccoli and chicken.

YOU DONT NEED EXPERIENCE TO DO SQUATS.
>Show a program
ITS ON THE STICKY YOU FATTY

Kek

Yeah, also lifting is bad for your knees and ligaments, its mostly genetics so dont feel too bad.

I am not doing SS you retards

Then why did you came here if you dont want to exercise

>YOU DONT NEED EXPERIENCE TO DO SQUATS.
I guess that's why last time I injured my knee and was paralyzed for a week?

there are other options than fattening up on SS

should've equipped the archer set first man, didn't you explore the area at all before doing the boss?

I already wrote that I also eat a lot of sweets, which obviously I will stop now

N O F A P
O
F
A
P

How do you even manage to do that, I am impressed.

Okay, I am gonna try do dont be an asshole and want you to tell my everything you did regarding that squat, from the video and information you saw and read for squats to the day you went to the gym and did the squat, the weight, how did you grab the bar, etc. I want full details.

Nigga, this is from a guy who was so weak that couldnt even squat the bar and thought the bar hurt a lot so dont tell me I dont know how inexperience can feel.

Come back when you're ready to take responsibility and commit to making a positive change for yourself. You did this to yourself and only you can fix it. Asking for advice on a Vietnamese Foot Fetish board then rejecting the help you get and whining ain't gonna shed the pounds.

since op is a fag ill just ask this
would it be possible to get a decent looking body for summer time if i worked out 2-3 days a week?
i have 4 classes on Monday Wednesday and Friday this semester so im fucked for time on those days (mind you im a skinny tall dude who needs to gain weight instead of lose it)

that seems like a bit much protein I at most only get 25% calories from protein

Listen if you really care you will do whatever it fucking takes no matter how hard it is. You are probably weak as shit so start with bodyweight until you start touching the big boy weights. You also have no clue that you are consuming way too many calories. Get myfitnesspal because you cant be trusted to guess. 3 months can change a lot if you put the work in. I wouldn't recommend cardio because you will just get exhausted way too fast. For now stimulate your muscles and makes sure you eat at a caloric deficit. Good luck user

did you try to squat 4 plates on your first try? lmao fucking dumbass

squat with no bar then you baka

I went from being a skinny but like 16% bodyfat and a 135 bench to a 185x5 bench and looking decent over 4 months of doing a brosplit. I also had a shitty diet and drank like 4 days a week/did coke and xanax etc (was in college) so it's definitely possible. I would try to go at least 4 days a week tho

3 days a week with a good program, consistent diet and training will get you a good body for summer.

Not even that hard.

First week takes willpower and rest is just rolling downhill as you no longer experience hunger, a beginner could totally do it if they just power through the first week.
I did it for around 40 days for my weight loss with no problems.

Be consistent, increase weight on your exercises, eat clean, eat protein and eat 250 calories above your TDEE.

That's literally all you need to do. Obviously I don't know what you look like, but all I can is that if you start now, you'll still look better than if you never tried, and even if you didn't manage to get your ideal body this year, you got a headstart on next year.

Reminds me of when I was 16 and tried to squat 2 plates first time and almost broke my wrists because I was standing in the wrong direction and had to re-rerack the bar walking backwards. Around this time I also sent a barbell with two plates flying across the gym because I unracked the plates on one side completely before taking off any of the weight on the other side (don't do this)
>didn't go back to the gym for at least 2 years after this

thanks, I am starting tomorrow, wish me luck

thanks for the tips, i started around late November and have kept to a decent diet
i started off a bit small but around this week i will start doing the Romanian deadlift with the 45 lb bar.
i use to be such a weak fucking skinny that was around 135lb weight that is 6'2 dude it made me depressed and shit, not im up to 140.7lb so im doing it lads