Anyone quit caffeine?

im taking 400mg daily pre and i think my body has enough

i have sleep problems
am constantly overreaching
i need to take it to basically feel normal
barely any euphoria or lasts very little

i know that if i take it only 3x its much better but i like to workout daily desu so on days i dont take it im basically depressed and cant workout. even warm up sets feel like death

has anybody quit longterm? will working out ever be fun without it?

Don't quit. Just restrict yourself to the equivalent of on sip can before the gym or something. Like anything caffeine is fine in moderation and your body will readjust.

stopped 2 years ago, never going back. shit is such a crutch

bumb

I drink that shit for the taste.
Has no effect on me.

Used to do 400mg before every workout combined with some adderall.
I thought my heart was going to explode, which is why I stopped doing it, but I
was a lot stronger while doing it. My strength while on a cut was better than
now 2 months later on a cut without any stimulants.

2 months later on a bulk*

any other collegefags drink an unhealthy amount of these?

>Not taking the coffee pill

Too white to be drinking yerba mate

I've been drinking sips since like 13. At least 1 or 2 daily. Honestly a year ago I needed one to function during the morning and although I didn't drink them excessively I was almost certainly addicted.

I quit all caffeine and reduced sugar just before december and my anxiety has gone down by like 95%, energy and motivation feel up too.

only white 20 year olds drink these where i'm from

>barely any euphoria

Bro wtf. I'm assuming you've been drinking too much coffee and it can be relaxing to have a good cup 'o' Joe but not euphoric. Sounds like you're looking for something to abuse and be a crutch to get you thru your workout. Quit cold turkey and drink a lot of water and no gym. in 2 or 3 days you'll be back to normal.

Not in SoFlo, m80 (moar liek mate)

>has anybody quit longterm? will working out ever be fun without it?

39. Quit caffeine when I was 23. Don't regret it at all. Workouts are fine.

what? Not him but I also drink for the taste, thats extremely normal on most cold places

Longest I've quit since getting hooked 10 yrs ago is 42 days. I hate the stuff now, it messes up my mind, my sleep, my appetite, everything.

I quit again for NYR. I never want to go back. 7 days in and I feel good. I have to be mindful, though, negative thoughts are a constant. But it's helping me make spiritual gains. Lifts unaffected though it is a little harder to get psyched for my top squat set. But that's all in my head, the actual lift is easier.

The sleep is godly. I will be yapping about going caffeine-free here all year, I'm sure. Still dicking around a bit with ephedrine, cigarettes, alcohol but I've never been hooked on those. Aiming to go 100% Mormon Mode by the end of the month and never use mind-altering substances again.

ayylmao my college cafeteria used to have these and i'd have mint or lemon every morning

they got rid of them and now i'm stuck with 0cal grapefruit hiball

Those things are fucking dank

you gotta cycle or pause your caffeine intake, its gonna mess with your sleep or you'll just get tolerant to it
i try to take 2-3 days off a week. if i have an easy week i don't even bother with it...