bbc.com/news/science-environment-36888541
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

delete this fucking picture

Cute. Cute!

D E L T E

what is this? why is it arousing me?

This kills the manlet

I only relate to half the picture.
Sure I'm 6'2" but I never had a qt blue-eyed childhood friend.
Still feels bad man.

is this Miraculous Ladybug

>It's too late for me
>Managed to make my nerdy 16-year-old brother drop video games and junk food and made him fit

The world is better without Snakes, anons.

5'9 perfect height feelsgoodman

>ran out of real food/meat
>have to eat the last 600 calories of today in cookies and ice cream
feels good to be lanklet, lads

I was once told by a female friend, "user, I would fuck the shit out of you if you were 2 inches taller." This was many years ago and I'm much taller now, but I'm still too much of a pussy to do anything about this. I also haven't seen her much since high school.

> 5'5" at 8 years of age
> 5'6" at 25 years of age
>married to 5'8" white blue eyed qt
>working on having 5 kids

Don't delete, I'm cruising at life desu senpai

:3

I literally have a blonde twink fetish. I'm not even gay.

Who """still waiting for that growth spurt""" here?

youtu.be/tQEPbIowIkU

When i was 12 i was 5 feet tall if not slighty less, now at 20 im 6 feet 0.5 inches and still a virgin

me on the right

>tfw I was around 4'11" or 5'0" entering high school
>was 5'7" by the time I graduated
>ended up at 5'8"

the day that i wasn't the shortest kid in my class was surreal

tfw only 6'4"

it sucks, bros

>good luck with that

Jesus Christ

>married to 5'8" white blue eyed qt

>5'9 perfect height

10/10 Chinese grill told me she wouldn’t date me unless I lifted weights and was muscular (was terminal lanklet) now I’m college and I bench 225. Wish I didn’t think lifting was a meme in high school.

>tfw 5’10”

Your 5’8” son will curse your name
Enjoy the abusive retirement home

Should have said ‘how about I grow 2inches right now’

I thought Asian’s didn’t like muckles

Chinese girls are honest. They'll literally point at a magazine photo and say they want you to look like that.

>Mfw this is how I met my wife
For real, all you need is to be over 6'2

>was already tall when I met oneitis, got rejected
>still tall, still dont have oneitis

I have always been ultra skeleton mode (6'2 and 130 lbs in majority of junior high school).

Girls used to tell me that I was "too tall" for them.

Fucking bitches can't even tell the reason I looked so disgusting.

i remember those days. good memories
>elementary "relationships"
>middle school "relationships"

Idk she did
Yeah. When I was in Asia my girlfriends cousin told me to my face “user you are very attractive but you dress really poorly, please let me help you”
Brett funny in hindsight

>Tfw ever experienced that

I'm 5'8 and am taller than 90% of the people I see.

Whats the meme?

Third world

Pretty sure you aren't

>tfw oneitis rejected me because i was too tall
KILL ME NOW

>t. Gook in gook nation

You guys act like being taller than a girl is hard. They're short as hell

Thanks for not being a cunt, lad. You fucking get it. Not everybody can make it the way they want to, but you can always fucking help.
Karma may not be real but if nothing else, you can always help shit instead of adding to the problem.

I'm white living in NY. Might as well be a third-world tho AMIRIGHT FELLAS?

i'm 5'11

what height does the girl have to be for me to recreate the 2nd image irl?

Like 5'5ish?

Had a somewhat similar experience...
>dated a 8/10 Korean for half a year
>was skinnyfat
>she would constantly tell me off about my shape, check out more fit guys and tell me I should be like that
>it was genuinely reaching a bullying status, not just minor banter/critism
>she equal parts rekt my self-esteem and boosted it
>started lifting and getting gains
>eventually we just ended up breaking up and going separate ways
I'm next to certain she fucked other guys while we were dating, but I honestly cannot complain given I've gained a lot from her consistent bullying.

>5'9 perfect height feelsgoodman

are you dumb

i believe you now

God damn I know that feel.
>Depressed, FAT, 24 at the time it happened.
>Saw my 14 yo brother following my path
>Immediately helped him learn nutrition and did calisthenics with him (Cause couldn't afford 2 gym memberships)

>Now he's 1 inch taller than I am so he's glorious 6 ft and probably still growing
>Skinnier with some muscle
>Happy

Even if you gave up on yourself you can help others out so they never get to this level.

>Now 28
>Still short
>Still fat
>Work a decent job, have own place
>Really gotta force myself to lift too
>It's never too late to fix yourself

>You'll always be alone though.

you are godly

YOU FUCKING DELETE THIS SHIT

>grew up in a tall skinny family
>brother, uncles, grandfathers all 6'4''ish
>mom and dad both 6'2''
>destined for greatness
>went into junior year high school, still 5'3'', shortest in my class
>thought I was cursed, failed the genetic lottery
>suddenly grow 8 inches in 8 months
>stopped growing at 6'1''
>still felt short in my family of giants
>enter the adult world at 18
>suddenly I realized I hit the genetic jackpot
>6'1'' (ideal height) and because im not as tall as my family, Im a bit stockier, 175lbs and fast metabolism naturally, so low body fat, broad shouldered, etc.
feelsgoodman.jpg

Good on you for helping out your bro. Shit's tough man but so long as you help lift others up, instead of trying to bring them down, then you're the perfect man in my book. Way to go user, good job, proud of you.

tfw it did

Isn't it supposed to be impossible to be shorter than your mom unless something goes horribly wrong in your development?

> tfw 5'6''
> tfw stopped growing since 13
> tfw brother is 6'0''

forever average... i feel that pain user

well my dad is 6'1'', i was just rounding for the story. and his mom and dad were 5'0 and 6'4 respectively, so theres a lot of range for the genetics to take from

>5'1"
>26 yrs old
I gave up years ago

That was my height when I was 12, and I'm a girl. Then I kept getting taller.

king of dwarves

>got to 5’6”
>stopped growing

>became trap
>took hormones
>now I’m happy

this image pains me everytime

Even though he's the younger brother do people refer to him as your bigger brother?

very nice, I'm happy for you

You are exactly me

Lol ur full of shit kid. i live in long island literally 50% of the men are 6ft tall. The projects are full of 5'10-6ft tall niggers and all of Manhattan is filled with tall business men. The only place where 5'8 is the average height for men is the brooklyn spics neighborhoods and the queens/manhattan Chinatowns. Fuck off manlet

that's so awesome user
pls be a smol trap with nekomimi cosplay :3c

>read fiction with short protagonists with relateable traits
>in the epilogue he randomly has a growth spurt losing the last trait I could relate with

I feel it, but don't believe it.

>suddenly go from athletic adhd child to 18 year old 300lb fatass
>decided to get on the path to fitness after my grandmother said she wish i'd become lighter and see me be active again.
>volunteer to take care of her and start taking better care of my health as well which got the ball rolling. Lost 70lbs in 3 months.
>10 years later i'm doing what I love on the side of a great job. I'm 190lbs with a good amount of muscle muscle. Around 18%bf
>have dated multiple 10/10 women since then, but never could strap them down because of my insecurities.
>still battle with body image despite my accomplishments.

It'll always be hard work, but the time does come. Your emotions may sneak up and fuck you up for a bit. Just be consistent and don't quit.

>tfw little brother is chunky as fuck, but is taller than I was by a few inches when I was his age
>tfw he could be the solid snake, and me liquid snake, if he just gets his fucking eating habits together
>tfw if I can't make it then he has to

>dad is almost a foot and a half taller than the mom
how the fuck

Instead of being a miserable shit I decided to be a sick cunt instead.

Best thing you can do is ask him to join you for some lifting or something outside.
Mine still plays video games and isn't perfectly social but he's not a sad fat cunt so he's 100% better than I was at his age.

Sometimes you're just meant to play the support role in a movie and this movie is your little brothers. You gotta help him become the main character you dreamed of.

lol yep, he was a big guy, broad shouldered and not thin, she was always tiny and dainty

>tfw 61.5 inch tall
I'm so fucking upset about this. Because of my petite frame and height I don't even get the privilege of looking like a real woman. Everyone views me as a little girl and I can't even reach anything or see through my own door's peephole. I wanted curves at the very least but I don't have any at 18 BMI. Meanwhile female AMAZONIAN GODDESSES are walking all around be, voluptuous and maternal stroking the hearts of men worldwide.
Me? People don't even see me. I'm not to be seen or heard. I'm pushed around in the streets, knocked down, and asked where my parents are. Quite frankly I'm sick of it. And the worst part is that my own mother is 8 inches taller than me. 8 fucking inches. FUCK

>5"1
That's not too bad

The post made me think you were gonna be
>4"5 or something

Its bad from my point of view looking up. If I was below 5 I'd kill myself

>Tfw your time never came
As in, no woman has ever been taller than me in any year of school? Pre-school to College, I've never dated/befriended/clubbed with/same class as/hell, ever even MET was even an inch taller than me. I'm not even that tall, I'm 6' 2".

Thing is

I've been 6' tall since before the end of 6th grade (12-years-old). I was done about a year later. I hit puberty fast.

Fucking shit dude, I remember I heard once behind my back
>"Jesus Christ about time user's balls dropped."
This was when I went from 4'10 to 5'3 from 8th to 10th grade, I made it to 5'6 11th grade and left highschool at 5'8 now currently 5'9.

I'm sorry no one chuckled at this for you. I did.

It's because you were 130 lbs, dimwit. You need to be at least 170 to leave any athletic impression, and that impression would be "runs the 2 mile"

Not the only one.

Had a buddy like this, graduated high school at 5"3. He turned like 5"11 by the time he was 21. It was so weird cause now he's taller than I am.

>REST IN PIECE

Be my gf

My thing is, my mom is 5' 6", my sister's 5' 8", my dad's 5' 10" and then I'm 6' 2". ALL my uncles are below 6 feet and yet ALL my cousins (male) are at least 6' 1".

What's up now

Both of these characters in both top and bottom are super cute and adorable.

Stupid cute, sexy french cartoon

Why were you basically the tallest person in your entire elementary school, including 100% of the female teachers? What are you trying to tell me? That you were homeschooled? Are you Lithuanian?

you met your wife by being a cartoon character?

This, I want more but can't find any like it

I'm all Dutch, actually. Not that I live in the Netherlands.

>Dutch
Makes sense, I guess

bbc.com/news/science-environment-36888541

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

dont worry user, there are guys out there who are into short girls

t. guy out there who's into short girls

Keep up that good fight, user. We can only truly make it by helping others make it as well.
Whats better than climbing a mountain to see its offered view, having someone to share the view.

I wish I were a tiny girl all the time and hate being a thicc femanon. There are plenty out there who like u.

>tfw you will never have a minxy gf
end me my lads

>I wish I were a tiny girl all the time and hate being a thicc femanon.
Post tits nao.
Why would you want to be a fairy princess?
Are you a chestlet?

Fuck off roaste

Plenty of guys will still fuck you with some pedo fetish