Discuss

Discuss

It's a gym

you get what you pay for. If you have a tight budget its fine.

>Adult hamplanet Chucky cheese pizzeria and playzone

A gym for normies and pussiea and lacks the essential barbell.

pussies*

not a lot of hot bitches to see but gets the mind out of the gutter and gets the job done

It's a great cardio facility if that's all you need.

It's a great place if you are fat to go once or twice and say "yeah, I've been going to the gym but it just isn't working out ya know?" while they eat their free pizza on Friday.

>tfw to poor for golds gym planet fitness is my only option

it'd be fine if the dbs went higher than 50 and if they had actual squat racks and free weights
/thread

Honestly, for anyone who has an interest in starting to work out, but has some anxiety about going to the gym, this is a good place to get your feet wet. You can figure out gym etiquette here in an environment where you won't feel intimidated by anyone for whatever retard reason your brain thinks is worth being intimidated by. You can learn how to walk in a gym, put your things away, walk onto the gym floor, and begin a workout. Once it's become routine, you can terminate the membership and find a real gym with better equipment.

It's alright since it's cheap, clean, contract free, 24 hours, etc. You just have to change your regimen for smith machines, dumbbells only going up to 75 lbs, distracting sluts doing stupid shit, and the retarded color scheme

>while they eat their free pizza on Friday.
Confirmed role player. PF has Pizza Monday and Bagel Tuesday, each once a month.

It's not a gym. It's Planet Fitness.

obligatory

>dumbbells only going up to 75 lb
lucky you, as i said mine only go to 50 :/

>missed pizza monday this month cause it was on new year
>don't even bother lifting with dyel friend at all this week because of it

Its good for a free bulk big ass bulk meal that's about it. I need a spa in my gym

It’s the Kmart of gyms

It's empty?

Well shit I'm sorry I don't go to the pussy gym to know these things specifically

That's totally unfair. Kmart actually has useful things. You can't say that about Planet Fatness, it's 100% FAIL 100% of the time, by design.

not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. If you're a serious powerlifter or something, it's gonna be shit. But otherwise not TERRIBLE.

>dumbbells in my PF only go up to 75lbs
>no barbells, only smith machines

but they have hammer strength machines and what not so it's not all that bad.

Every location is different but they all prioritize cardio and machines over dumbells and barbells, if they even have a barbell. Many times the dumbell area is crowded as fuck. I'm honestly disturbed to hear from this thread some only have dumbells to 50. That's fucking retarded. Many locations have minimal floor space for bodyweight exercises but make room for the meme ropes to impress NYRers.

The one by me actually has a barbell in addition to the smith machines. It's got plenty of room and floor space even in the dumbell section. I actually like it. I dislike going to other locations but I travel for work and PF is common so it's better than skipping.

I've never been to the pizza day.