Bros how do I stop the pain

Bros how do I stop the pain

Better yourself

All your ancestors were ugly, too, right? One would presume you inherited their genetics. Yet they all reproduced. Know this: Personality is the biggest factor in getting a girlfriend. You'll be alright, buck up. Feeling sorry for yourself isn't attractive to anyone.

Fuck you. This is 2018, so stop spreading this negative shit and get a life.

Unironically this. 2018 is the year of getting your shit together

Maybe if you're a 10/10 you can get almost any woman you want, but for 99% of men it's not that easy. I've been rejected bybugly girls and I've had beautiful girls come on to me before, due to various different factors.

This. Run lookism fags and incels out of town this year

>Feeling sorry for yourself isn't attractive to anyone.
How do I stop doing this?

I'm lifting, applying for jobs, grooming/cleaning myself. I just don't feel like it makes a difference in the long run

what happens when this doesn't make you feel better?

It will. Keep going. See above posters saying 2018 is the year of getting your shit together. Little by little you will get better and more confident. Read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius if you haven't already

nope. sperm qualities have diminished too recently, were only getting uglier and uglier

OH NO! MOMMY, I'M NOT GOODY LOOKY ENOUGH FOR GETTING MY DICKY WICKY SUCKED.
lmao, who actually gives a fuck. I look like garbage and don't really care much at all. Might looksmax just to see if people act differently around me tbqhfam

What a faggot ass gif

he would destroy you in a fight you nerd

You can't unless bettering yourself actually works.

I've had some mires but I'm too autistic to know how to make moves.

Most of the time I bury myself in work, hang with the bros, and live with the instinctive dread of being unable to reproduce or find love.

It gets easier though.

He would destroy your asshole you absolute waste of fucking life and space.

Take a shot of bleach and call it a fucking night.

epic response /b/ro!

You're implying that we have good personalities or that you can change your personality to a good one

Red pill: for the most part you can't

>bury myself in work

Yeah.. I lost my job and realized i have no social life outside of it.

That's not a redpill, that's an incelpill, the same old shit you'll hear in lookism 'literally everything is genetics so unless you're born in top 0.1% kill yourself'.

I can personally attest that you can change your personality, at least enough to make a difference when it comes to women and social interaction.

So hard to have one outside of school. I'm too pussy to move somewhere new cuz I only hang with childhood friends.

But you might be free to move somewhere you want. Somewhere fresh and new. Especially if not held down by a job

That's why I moved to New York in the first place.

I'll be moving back home by the end of the month if I can't find another job

I could END you in under 5 seconds. trust me.

>"Look another excuss to not even try"

Stop taking advice from moving text from fat retards who are TRYING to make someone feel bad.

Don't be a fag. Get on NoFap, join a church, lift, and become a man.

This, except instead of church go meditate and study buddha, jesus, ascended masters.

Or just go to church.

You get a community there instead of being further outcasted as a new age weirdo

Hell yeah brother. Fuck that guy lets love ourselves

Fuck he is so right. All this shit about being sociable is complete garbage. If you're good looking, leaving the house every few days is enough to get a gf.

>tfw ugly
>tfw depressed
>tfw not really close to anybody

just lift and get big. who cares about other people anyway wtf

I'm the exact same way. What should we do? I feel like plastic surgery and a year or two of serious lifting are the only things that would make me attractive. Too bad those are expensive and difficult.

How the fuck do I leave the house when I'm poor? Where the fuck do I even go other than the gym, market and work?

>just don't care what people think! Who cares if you're stuck being lonely or with a 3/10 the rest of your life!

i mean me and my ex broke up almost 8 years ago and i havent had sex or been interested in speaking with women since. i guess she ruined my ability to love. idk

i'm not ugly

i just have no confidence, short, and poor

i dunno all i do is look at my screen and go to the gym, i noticed the other day that i dont enjoy anything anymore

This.

Also it sounds like a lot of you can benefit from cognitive behavioural therapy. Change the way you think and perceive things and you'll start to feel better about your situation, especially those that can't be helped.

WRONG
I am single because I am autistic

I'm trying to use classical conditioning so I'll avoid romantic relationships out of fear. What voltage should I use or does anyone have any better ideas?

Christ, he really did get fucked by the genetic lottery

ancestors didnt have hundreds of guys dming them making them think they could and will only et the best looking out there

It's not a red pill it's actually a blue pill which you think is red.

Your personality can change very drastically. Yes it is largely genetically and environmentally determined but that doesn't mean it's still not malleable as fuck. Problem is with people that say this is that they sit at the computer all day making a pitiful effort to change then conclude that it's impossible, putting the last nail in the coffin.

lol whatever makes you feel better ugly motherfucker

Eggmen are some of the most successful people on the planet.

Go to the bar with friends or get a better job faggot

it's actually because i'm really fucking autistic and picky as hell for girls.

>meet qt christian girl at uni
>never texts me back
loving this meme.

And yet everyday there are ugly dudes who find girlfriends. Not every girl is an instagram queen. A ton of them have private instas or don't even really go on social media that much to begin with. These are just more excuses so you don't even have to try. Get out there and make something of yourself and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Get your shit together

>current year +3
Thats not even close to an argument.

bruh, humans are generally not very attractive. Most of us are very average with some being gifted with the right amount of genes going to the right places. Some were 'gifted' with shit choice of certain genetics from both parents.

And yet, at the end of the day, some would choose you based on how you treat them. If you're not model-tier good looking, you'll have to play the numbers game FACE TO FACE to find a girl that sticks.

This is somewhat true, but I'm also single because I'm the antithesis of everyone around me.

Its all how you look at shit. You can choose to be sad with your life for so long that it seems like its impossible to get out.

But life is shit in general. Its unfair and, for the most part, unforgiving. But would you rather be content or miserable for the whole time you're here? It all starts with a change in mindset.

Marrying for love is a pretty recent thing

Our ancestors really could use their saved up Good boy points to get a good wife

Because life back then was more primal. We're smart enough to not go raping whatever looks nice and bashing people's heads in for trying to steal our lunch nowadays.

Unless you do that now. In which case, good on you for not being caught yet.

Sorry OP, might as well put a bullet through the brain and hope for a better re-roll next life. Once i save up enough money and finish my promises that's I'll be doing.

Man, being called ugly and weird hits you in your fucking soul. This shit has happened countless times to me and not being able to do anything about it feels awful.
Even my mom changes the subject when my brother starts talking about his girlfriend when I'm around.
Sometimes I just feel like living in a mountain with a dog.

If this applies to men it applies to women too
"most women don't have boyfriends because they are ugly"
Now go back to the gym and lift.

>church
lol

every day on the way to work i get girls glancing and staring all the times,my friends call me handsome,never had problems getting a girl,but due to shit personality,i do have problems with keeping said girl interested.
my teeth are shit and im mister quiet because of it.
at the same time,i have seen really ugly fucks with cute girls.
make no mistake dudes,personality coupled with lifting and good grooming WILL GET YOU A GIRLFRIEND.

>ancestors lived in small villages and women didn't have options but to fug some uggo
Diffeent times

>Personality is the biggest factor in getting a girlfriend
fuck, I'm a social retard. Guess I'm never never getting a gf, no matter how swole I become

Wander around innawoods. Always relaxes me andd its fun to think youre in some fantasy world sometimes

Life is Pain.
Learning how to live with that through life.
What you do about is the only thing that matters.

Friendly reminder if you have ever seen a guy uglier than you with a qt girlfriend then you have literally no excuse.