/fraud/

/fraud/ - No bulli edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on foot size general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FS1lKA2GNF0
youtube.com/watch?v=k7zKh0ffGiI
nutritiondata.self.com/topics/fullness-factor
reuters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tried to get back on the healthy diet
>Nearly puked with one bite of chicken breast

Back to IIFYM I guess.

havent been able to diet for months after coming off my hardcore tren blast. literally think i fucked up my thyroid somehow and need to w8 for that shit to recover

tfw at a higher BF than jerry
tfw more ab definition than him

what do you mean by "havent been able to"?

Man anime music is cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=FS1lKA2GNF0

What's your Snapchat, I want to be your training and diet enforcer 24/7

plz no bully

DNP has disappeared in the UK in the last 3-4 years thanks to a couple retards cooking themselves and getting onto the front page of the DailyMail.

Has it become as difficult to get hold of in the rest of the world?

That would meaning giving you my IRL full name.

Just use otherways of dropping BF. DNP is just retarded unless you want save on your heating bill.

Sup degenerates?

Just got a couple weeks worth of 250mg dnp caps I'm about 10 days in great results in Pennsylvania USA. Also really nice since it's been so cold

Is that ugly chick in the picture you?

I made that picture feels good that people saved it

>Is that ugly chick in the picture you?
I am not ugly =( can you see my cock bulge or did I hide it well?
12 months on estrogen and spiro so far.

Holy shit take off that goddamn ceramic mask you sloshed on your face and you might be fuckable

Jokes on you I just got some dnp

Please don't die.

I hear you but after DNP cutting on clen/ECA is like cutting natty

saw a late 60s woman at the gym today with a loli body.
idk how i felt about this.

Goddamn that's fuckable.

Add me then, tankmac.

I just purchased my first cycle. I've done some research but still feel very lost and I don't want to fuck myself up.

I'm just a bit overweight, not a lard ass or anything, and I bought some deca and test. Plan on workin out 3 to 4 days a week and really monitoring my diet.

Not sure what my bf% is but I'm 5'11 188 and it's mostly beer belly (gonna stop drinkin for a few months, too). I'm thinkin 2 cycles for now but I have a few questions.

>I'm concerned about my heart health. Any tips on what to do to help take the load off my heart?

>will these cycles help me lose body fat with diet, or do I need to focus on cardio as well?

>what are good doses to start at?

Sorry for bein noob, plz no bully
t. lanklet

If you feel tech savvy enough DNM carry it.

Check out dream market

Thanks, I've used darknet before so it might be worth jumping through the hoops

OK, so onto cycle two in the next few weeks.

First cycle was Test E, 600mg p/w. Bloodwork all fine. GP says I'm healthier than before if anything. Made great gains too.

Thinking Tren E, with the obvious Test base.

Tren E - 200mg p/w
Test E - 300mg p/w

This is also easy as fuck as my gear is dosed at that exact amount per ml - so 1ml of each a week.

Thoughts?

>Goddamn that's fuckable.
Bruhh

Read the OP faggot, you clearly need a few more months of researching before you hop on anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7zKh0ffGiI

God damn DBZ has some fucking awesome music. I want to rewatch it all over again.

It's not exactly loli if you could tell she was 60.

I'm scared to. You'll call me dyel and then track down my little sister.

ABS OR DEATH

Huh. Guess Im into milfs now
Who knew

30 mins hiit or 1 hr liss 5x a week

Id do tren ace first time so you can see sides

M8, if it's female and has a tight body and a reasonable face I don't give a fuck.

I've run a cycle nearly identical to that (250mg
each E3D) and had pretty good results. Definitely started to feel some tren sides towards the end but all around pretty good.

My full name is on there too, so you can track down my sister. We're even. Do it. I want to improve you.

Why would you want me to track down your wife?

I'll add you when I can be assed, sometime today. I hardly check social media.

Do it.

cute farm girls are my weakness. and latinas.

>18 days since last testosterone injection
>tren and sdrol only
thought i was getting depressed, was feeling like a sadboy and sleeping 16 hours a day. pretty sure i may have been vitamin d deficient. started taking vitamin d again and i'm back to my normal sleep and normal feelings of hatred.
feel pretty alright, dick still functional.

thanks for reading.

Running 175mg Test E + 700mg Tren E

I gotta get my cravings in check, literally the only thing stopping me from getting shredded rn is the extra calories I get from eating outside my calorie deficit. Eating 90% chicken and rice atm.

Need to eat 4k calories a day to gain weight. Would it be okay to eat 3k clean calories and then have a pint of ice cream for the last 1k?

>tfw waiting for EQ hunger to kick in.

This is torture. I just want to be able to eat like Kanna.

I hear tren is the worst for first cycle.

jokes on you here in australia they send you dnp free with bulk whey buys

just add milk and peanut butter

lol he meant tren a over tren e first, not tren on your first cycle

>cute farm girls are my weakness. and latinas.
Bruhhh...

why don't you just use the memek677

The more I'm readin, I think I should just start by doin test and test alone. Would you agree that that would be fine while I do more research?

I'm quite sure I have low test as it is right now in that I have all the symptoms (fatigue, low libido, etc.) I used to fuck all the time and work like a damn machine but now I'm just tired af all the time. I feel like test will get me where I need to be to forge a good base

work out for 6months first atleast, you'll get fuck all gains if you haven't figured out what works for you and volume you can cope with before you start

Summoning Kahuna to validate the uncontrollable couch cushion eating hunger of memek747

Only place I know that sources it only has it as raws. I do not have the facilities to start capping shit.

is it really that hard to cap shit?

You need a table to spread stuff out on. I live in a house full of people and do not have a private table to spread stuff out on. Nor do I have caps.

I make the dankest caps or your money back. You will like the way you look. Billy Mays guaranteed.

>he doesnt even have a desk

Are you harry potter
Are you stuck under the stairs

HAHAHA YOU'RE ALL SOYBOYS WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS

i havent lurked here in years. Is fatlifts still around? what about stoya and cunt?

I have heard the call

First dose of 50mg mk677 last night. So far imo every “side” from all gear including tren and EQ and sdrol has been a meme.

But mk made me the hungriest motherfucker I have ever been. I was literally sweating and chugging whole milk after stuffing my face to make it stop.

Dosed again at 25mg tonight and same thing

Mk677 confirmed goat appetite drug and non meme. 10/10 Chinese chemical but without a doubt the worst tasting raw I’ve ever had.

nice

user whose parents confiscated his roid pack here, I ordered some vials that look almost exactly like the real ones. They're being shipped to my friends house and should be here by Thursday at the earliest.

I'd do Ace, but can't be assed with the extra pinning. If I'm going to get sides, I'm going to get sides, might as well find out.

On that note, I was very tolerant to raised E2 on my first Test E (600mg p/w) cycle - needed hardly any Adex at all. So I'm hoping it's the same for Tren.

I only finished my Test E cycle in the first week of September, waited a little too long (over-cautious) to let it all get out of my system, and didn't start PCT until mid-way through October. Finished after 5 weeks as I felt fine and sure enough, bloodwork just before Christmas showed I'd not only recovered fine, but my natural test was higher than it had been previously. All good.

I figure if I run a low dose of Tren for 10 weeks, I can always do another, bigger cycle in mid-summer.

Can I add you, I'll send you art shit and terrible gym selfies

What are the best vegetables for me to grow this coming season that I might not have thought of?

>not growing your own food

this is literally all you need to cap shit for personal use, you can get 1000 gelatin caps for cheap cheap on ebay

Have you post a physique pic recently or are you still fat?

I'm planning on getting a loft bed so I can fit one in my room. Hopefully this week some time. I'm just concerned the ceiling fan will take my head off when I'm sleeping. Also it removes all possibilities of ever having sex again.

Maybe I called buy a jap futon for that. Wouldn't that be cute. Just like in Mirai Nikki when they fuck and then she pulls out an axe.

How are you taking it raw?

I added you. Pls don't fuck me.

Change your floor to tatami mats you weeb

>he actually did it

Add me on snappy plz k thx I'll email 2 u

Asking for a friend. We do wrestling together and he got a spinal injury one month ago after doing a drill with 300 lbs guy. He has been doing some weird ibuprofen cycle and almost stopped going to the gym. Now he has done the surgery on his back and started acting really weird. He says he is on cocktail of meds - valium, xanax, sometimes weed or alcohol, but he also does testosterone. After hanging out with him on the new years it became apparent he is suffering a major manic episode where he feels miserable and wants to work out, doesnt trust anybody, goes paranoid about things. He asked me to spar this morning so we did that and it was really sad to watch him, he cannot even carry his backpack. How can I help him? Apparently he uses testosterone to help him heal faster but his lifestyle is just ruining him. Has anybody seen behavior like this before and how can I help this guy?

nutritiondata.self.com/topics/fullness-factor

does fraud approve?

capitalist has never posted a picture, you must have him confused with someone else

got some Test, tren, mast and winny for my upcoming cycle. Gonna get dialed in as fuck

jerrykun I did it, it's been over six months on mones n I caught me a cute gym boyfie. Thanks fraud, you can go from being a 120 something kilo forever alone fat fuck to a pretty 57 dress wearing itty bitty titty tranny and all you gotta do a cycle and smash your skittles.

no one cares

He’s posted his arm holding a gun and he looked fat. He’s said before he was too

That's bullshit perpetuated by gatekeeping elitist phaggots who think they're the only ones deserving of having an edge over everyone else.

In reality you could start you first cycle with 100mg tren ace ED and if you couldn't handle the sides you could just stop and be fine within a day.

Mix it with a shot of Grapefruit juice man, the juice helps it be absorbed and also makes it taste way better than by itself.

put it in a cap with some huperzine A

grapefruit juice inhibits some liver enzymes, messing with drug metabolism. Probably wanna pick a different fruit.

Nobody cares about half the shit posted in here

closer to 90% but i agree with your point

Pics

Yeah thats why you take grapefruit with your orals

After work.

Any way to tell if tren is bunk without actually testing it. On day 7 of 50mg a day and haven't had tren cough or metallic taste in mouth. I have noticed a performance increase but I'm also on anadrol so assuming that's it. Should I be feeling it by now?

Tren e or tren a

A . Also I put the needle in very slowly and inject quite slow aswell. I haven't hit a vein as of yet

Do an IV pin and see if you cough until you pass out.

Slow and steady will help inhibit tren cough. If you inject quickly it fucks with the oxygenation of the muscle and the acetate makes its way to your lungs and that's the cough. I can't be fucked sourcing it for you because I'm at the gym raging at deadlifts but injecting slowly is definitely helping avoid tren cough. If you don't believe me push it in as fast as you can if you want to spend 10 minutes or so dying.
Tren A will cause tren cough a lot more than tren e, although when I was in a rush one day I got the symptoms with tren e because I was an idiot.

Thanks bro, I also tried tasting it and got a taste almost like the burn from alcohol but not as strong.

Kale is hardy as fuck, it will grow in the worst climates and it's healthy is shakes/smoothies. Carrots don't take up a lot of space, they can grow right next to eachother. What climate are you in?

>first ever pin of 250mg tren e
>slight cough (but I don't think it's full blown tren cough as I've been coughing mildly for like 2 minutes instead of an intense cough that is supposed to make you feel like you're puking out your lungs)
>metallic taste in my mouth
nice, can't wait for 29 more injections of this

also it was my first multi-compound pin, watching the transparent test mix in with the rust-colored tren was kinda trippy.

Sounds like he got BLOATMOGGED.

But seriously I highly doubt this has much to do with test and more to do with the other drugs he’s taking. Usually cocaine or amphetamines cause mania and paranoia but it could be other things I suppose. Either way he needs to see a doctor and go over what he’s taking and most likely get off of that shit. He might need help (ie rehab) if it’s serious drug problem.

t. Work at a drug rehab

Is clean bulking with 4K calories possible and what are some foods I could eat

All.

Check out what Rob McElhenney ate when he put on the 50lbs for a season of its always sunny in Philadelphia, he was eating something like 4000kcal a day in clean foods because he didn't want to destroy his body with crap just to be funny for a season.

reuters com/article/idUS423067654120110810

t. Spoonfed

There's ideas for 5x1000kcal meals at the start of the interview.

Fainting after injecting.. normal? Happened to me today.

Do you normally have a vasovagal response to needles?

Just a week left of my first tbol cycle. Over five weeks in, 3 months gym total, 70 pd with milk thistle, cycle assist, turine, whey and caveman.
6'3" 100kg now 110kg
>aesthetically look identical
>only now half my t-shirts don't fit anymore
>makes it look as if i bought them intentionally tight
>about to start pct with 50mg pd clomid tablets plus pct assist
>heard i only need 25mg pd

Not sure whether to try and cut while on PCT or wait till after?

>chicken, rice, broccoli
>big mac
>3 donuts
>proteins shakes
wowee

Oh 1/2/2.25/3

dont inject into bloodstream